VAULT 7: WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR

>NSA bow to CIA
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psyop-like abilities
>Rumoured to have devastating 'compromat' on the Bogdanoffs, that could unravel the entire power structure in Europe and spark revolution.
>CIA's computer hacking programs have taken on a life of their own.
>Own blacksites & safehouses globally.
>Direct descendants of the proto-50's-alphabet agencies.
>Will bankroll the first wars in south america (Cuba will be be the first crisis)
>Own 99% of information editing research facilities on Earth
>First MKULTRA babies will in all likelihood be CIA babies
>both the CIA and NSA said to have 215b budget, such intelligence agencies on Earth has only existed deep in Russia facilities in Moscow
>Ancient Snowden scriptures tell of two factions who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of spying, infetterence and unprecedented information control progress with them
>They own Cyberwarfare R&D labs around the world
>You likely have the CIA spying on you right now
>The CIA are in regular communication with the Illuminati and Council of 13, forwarding the nasty anime futa you jack off to the AQUILAS project mainframe AI. Who do you think set up the meeting between the director of the CIA and the NSA (First meeting between the two organisations in over 10 years) and arranged the NSA leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the CIA consulate in Germany?
>They seized control of the French in under a week
>Know where nation states entrust their gold reserves. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only CIA's offshore accounts.
>The organizations are about 4 decades old, from the data-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our technology.
>In reality, they are timeless organizations existing in all points of data and information from the cold war to the fabric of the society we operate. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent organizations.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BxRMPlDydM_kXzA5Nl9pRDZ6XzA/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839231634410983424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Be a shame is someone were to censor this

i could also do with a basic gestalt

>Globalists bow to CIA
>In contact with bronies
>Formerly possesed supreme hacking abilities
>Control united states with an iron and cruel fist
>Own US embassies globally
>Direct descendants of the baby boomers
>Will bankroll the first colonies on Sup Forums (Sup Forums will be primary target)
>Used to own 99% of hacking tools on Earth
>First designer babies won't be theirs
>CIA operatives said to have average iq of 115, such intelligence is correllated with a sense of false superiority.
>American film industry predicted CIA
>Own smartphone companies around the world
>You likely have a smartphone on you right now
>CIA is in regular communication with with their mothers. Who do you think provides food to the basement (First NEET generation in over 1000 years) and arranged the first meeting between David Brock and the supermarket cashier in history literally a few days before the election?
>They still havn't learnt fluent meme despite shovelling 60 million dollars into a memetic warfare department
>Nation states trust CIA about as far as they can kick him
>CIA is about 12 years old from the standard model of progression into adulthood currently accepted by our society
>In reality they are redditor bronies existing only in their mother's basements. We know their ultimate plans now and can confirm they are only malevolent beings.

we need to defund them

>In contact with bronies
I fucking knew it.

CIA WIKILEAKS VAULT 7.zip 1.8 GB

drive.google.com/file/d/0BxRMPlDydM_kXzA5Nl9pRDZ6XzA/view?usp=sharing

CIA and bronies… wait a second… Guys, remember this? (See uploaded image)

"We will take care of the bronies."

What did she mean by this? What's going on here??

Magnet link of the original Wikileaks torrent
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7bf9a9f2a2809e13bd57a96a360725f1688a0d51&dn=WikiLeaks-Year-Zero-2017-v1.7z
Does anyone know if WL has a RSS feed for this? I would love to download and seed this series as soon as it's published

"CIA 'hoarded' vulnerabilities ("zero days")
In the wake of Edward Snowden's leaks about the NSA, the U.S. technology industry secured a commitment from the Obama administration that the executive would disclose on an ongoing basis — rather than hoard — serious vulnerabilities, exploits, bugs or "zero days" to Apple, Google, Microsoft, and other US-based manufacturers."

Key sentence here "serious vulnerabilities, exploits, bugs or "zero days" to Apple, Google, Microsoft, and other US-based manufacturers"

Or even more specific "serious vulnerabilities."

Anyone got blacked barron trump pence and putin?
I had them all but lost my hdd

Wtf, how is this b tier trash allowed on this board? This is completely fake propaganda against the respectable intelligence communities of our nation protecting us from Nazi terrorists and Russian aggression. There is no mass surveillance and Trump is just trying to take over the country and crown himself dictator.

>blacked Barron

WE ARE THE CIA NOW
CIA's hackers brag about having the "dankest trojans" to use against Windows
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839231634410983424

>OBAMA DIDN'T PERSONALLY WIRETAP TRUMP TOWER

I love that the first round of Vault 7 basically vindicated Trump's assertion that Obama was spying on him, yet the MSM is still pushing pic related as what trump said

>lost my hdd
Good, you deserved that.

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

THANK YOU! THREAD BUMP! i was gettign worried, so much sliding this night! DONT STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS! this is the podesta emails all over again, and its jsut part 1 of ?????????

>tfw not sure if bog rundown or cia rundown

Bunp

>Snopes: Trump "obama wiretapped me" - Pants on Fire!
>Wiretapping involves physically interfering with telephone communication lines.
>Cracking into private servers is not literally 'wiretapping'!

Christ come on Sup Forums hardly anyone is talking about this.

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

It's the CIA niggers on maximum damage control and doing it for free

Bump

We were pretty active all day with this. They are using bots to shill.