Who hacked her accounts and what videos will be posted tomorrow?

who hacked her accounts and what videos will be posted tomorrow?

>instagram.com/bhadbhabie/?hl=en

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/realfacesecurity/
lybio.net/tag/read-the-face-security-group-what-happens-next-news/
instagram.com/sliambaabie/
instagram.com/p/BRRLIWZgap6/?taken-by=bhadbhabie&hl=en
instagram.com/p/BQ6YKo9Aopd/?taken-by=bhadbhabie&hl=en
instagram.com/bhadbhabie/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something to do with the deliberate manipulation of role models to create an unstable society

Who is Face Security Group

probably another celeb nude dump like what happened after Snowden

they have to distract the normies with something, might as well be titties

Thats what I want to find out, very little slips past me

FPBP also /thread

Isn't 13 year old titties a little low?

that can't really be her instagram...

Someone commented that it's being organized on Sup Forums. I really doubt Sup Forums would be capable of something like this anymore. Is it a Sup Forumslack

too old.

thats her official instagram. they hacked her twitter too

oh do tell user of your escapades on the internet? how do you stay so trendy?

no its reddit ;)

phishing scam by an edgelord with anonymous vids?

i hope its her nudes. serves the slut right. don't worry FBI, i won't look.

Legion af

By making people smile!
:D

instagram.com/realfacesecurity/

lybio.net/tag/read-the-face-security-group-what-happens-next-news/

You know when real is in the name that it's real

She has a new account already instagram.com/sliambaabie/

Cash Me Outside Girl confirmed CIA plant. Leaked in the Vault 7 documents. Shes actually 27 years old and has been an agent for more than 8 years, we don't know the exact number yet.

not her actual account

My turn: She is sort of an 'icon' or 'celebrity' in pop culture right now. Her mom is obviously her handler. Her mother has been trying to strike a deal with some powerful celebrity 'behind-the-scenes gatekeeper' types to get her daughter a career in the limelight - she has been pimping her daughter out to some highrollers in exchange for exposure/fame/cash.

Whatever 'deals' they made were facilitated via her twitter direct messages. Her messages contain text, images and illegal and illegitimate 'business meeting coordination. This 'organization' gained access to her page some time ago, and could plainly see what was happening. They have already archived everything and have it set for imminent release. Today, they decided to kickstart the process.

Whoever did this knew what it really was - they realized her fame was artificial and that her mom was acting as a 'finder' - while the masses were hypnotized by another dumb idol to laugh at and worship, something much more nefarious was going on behind the scenes. When the general public sees this harsh reality, it will be a DEVASTATINGLY MAJOR red pill. Best grab your arms people- this will be ugly.

You guys always say kekwills shit and what not there ya go.

Don't even ask how I know this. It will all be out soon. Dr Phil is an agent too but he hasn't been working for a long time, just doing his dumb show.

yes it is dumb fuck, she started a new one today cause she got hacked. lern2internet

more info? I feel like I've missed a week on Sup Forums lately. I nearly missed the ciapony fiasco.

>he thinks one of the hundreds of fakes is a new real on

Lrn2internet.gif

Does anyone else remember seeing the clip of this girl on doctor phil like two years ago? May have been some other bullshit but this has been bothering me.

it probably won't be her

if it is then expect a fuckload of news articles calling her brave and shit for being a whore

that chicks only 13?

she's fuckin thicc

It looks like it.

Nobody cares about this white trash, go back to bingeing tmz videos you fag lord

yea shes thicc for 13, she'll be obese with at lease 2 nigglets by 20.

Faggots Ass Coughing Enema

Best thing to do is ignore this little broad. It's a shame people want to exploit a 13-year-old brat, but you know (((they))) can't wait to put her in bathing suits and whatever else down the road.

Jesus, she's just a kid. She needs some discipline and better role models and maybe she could get herself turned around, although some on here say she's a kike

i fucking hate new Sup Forums so much -- this is a viral marketing scheme by a 13 year old, inbred trap rapper that was made famous from an episode of dr. phil as well as appearances on TMZ

Spoopy. Nice.

holy fuck tai lopez is a pedohile.

instagram.com/p/BRRLIWZgap6/?taken-by=bhadbhabie&hl=en

>She was created artificially
Did nobody really not know this already?

If anything it seems to be more like a distraction from the leaks. It's a little too theatrical

I'd be amazed if this turns out to be true.

>7m followers
Our society has failed. Time to hit the reset button.

>who hacked her accounts

The CIA did we have proofs, fucking perverts.

when will a (((famous rapper))) be brought up on underage sex charges??

Post proofs nigfer

better get in there now then

Publicity stunt.
Digits confirm.

Fetal Alcoholic Children Enraged

Bragging about her bar mitvah...

instagram.com/p/BQ6YKo9Aopd/?taken-by=bhadbhabie&hl=en

Gas the goyim

It amazes me that posters on new/pol/ could have been tricked by badselfeater when they're also tricked by this little girl's fucking marketing scheme for her rap album

I think this Facebook security company has a bunch of insta sluts leaks and is using her as a sort of martyr cause she is so popular right now

Its not a hack. This is viral marketing and they are making these threads. Sage

Feral Aspie Chubs Everybody

She's just doing same ol' social media shock and awe to get more followers.. This shit is just as fake at her lifestyle and image.

This is what happens to little confused kids who listen to trap rap. I miss the golden days of Hip Hop music

Fingering Asscracks that are Certainly Endangered

Is leaking nudes of a 13 year old all part of the agenda to normalize paedophilia?

It's pretty easy to connect the dots. The video that she "blew up" off of is from the fall of last year and just gained mainstream attention in about the past month or so popping up everywhere.

She then appeared in a music video for one of Kodak blacks most recent songs and after people started talking about it, Kodak was quoted as saying that it wasn't his idea to have her in the video and it wasn't the official one. This was after it had amassed millions of views over dozens of sites across the internet.

It's fairly obvious this girls rise to fame is completely created. But by who?

Flim-Flam Attempt Carefully Executed

>I miss the golden days of Hip Hop music
Hip hop was never good. Kill yourself nigger lover.

Farmers And Chlamydia: Entwined

Wait...how is this stupid 13 year old wigger famous?

Strange, the hacking group is using russian language and seems to be pushing a anti America (flag upside down) angle. Could be real, could be false flag to target younger generation and strengthen Russia is bad angle. Dunno. Feel like i am going full alex jones more and more everyday.

Ahem @realdonaldtrump

I get the skepticism, but it seems weird that as a viral marketing stunt she (or rather her mother/manager/whoever) would put up a video calling her out for being shitty. Is all the attention on her just to try and set up some totally different thing? If she turns out to be an actress and this was all faked to get morons to follow her, that's pretty cool I guess.

for being a stupid wigger

Whatever happens my boner is ready

Hey.

I'll let you in on a secret, listen closely now; She's Jewish. That's all you need to know, have fun lads.

Farooks Army Can Explode

So this girl's been milking the whole fame thing for a while now and she seems to be maintaining her 15 minutes pretty well. Maybe she's this "face" group I've never heard of before, maybe she's going to leak her own nudes for more power. It's been her the whole time.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

the kardashians are going to be literal billionaires because of one of their sextapes... the sextape was fully crafted and manufactured by their mother... this is no different and quite sad that people keep falling for this type of disgustingly viral shit.

i'd expect more from Sup Forums but newpol is about the dumbest fucking group of happening wanters that have ever existed

anyone knows any betting site where we can see how long she will live... like before she goes winehouse or cobain? i think she don't pass the 21

Start a thread in /r9k/ or something. This aint the right spot broski.

Festering Anal Crevice Ejaculate

Troll clubpenguin bruh

No one is nice to me on there. I feel a sense of camaraderie with folks on Sup Forums

is this some kind of copy pasta? a Canadian posted the same shit yesterday.

Do you know my story buddy? No? Shut the fuck up. I've been through hell.

Thank you, Dr. hillbilly fuck face Phil for making this retard, illiterate, underage wigger famous.

My life is a wreck dude.

what happened?

I'm too fricking tired to hold a convo. You should start a thread, think of an interesting topic. Even if the first one flops, just try a couple more till one works well for you.

Fucking Asshole Canadians Entertainment

You're not gonna' get support acting like a faggosperg.

If you did something criminal, you're a filthy criminal, Sup Forums is not your personal psychiatrist.

Fucking CIA niggers

My teaching career was ruined by multiple assault charges, resisting arrest charges, and domestic abuse charges. I did 2 and a half years in the pen. Got out in November, now I'm unemployable and had to move back in with my mom

>instagram.com/bhadbhabie/?hl=en
Since her entire instagram account is basically her shilling for cash I'd bet FACE is some new product or tv show or whatever.

The kikes are going down

Did you ever think that maybe it's the same guy and that he needs our help? God, why are you faggots so paranoid.

>hacking a dumb 13 year old's instagram counts as hacking

they probably just called her and asked for her password

welcome back leaf

>domestic abuse

did you beat your wife?

Sound like a real cunt.

glad your life is ruined.

Enjoy your life of misery.

who cares.

Thanks.

In all fairness it's a rough world and I can't blame people for being paranoid.

i was going to suggest generic degenerate bullshit and nudes but this is more accurate

>dump NSA hacking tools
>dump CIA hacking tools
>use them to hack an underage slut's instagram

Man, they just can't escape pizzagate.

My girlfriend, but yes.

Fuck you buddy.

So we meet again. I'm not robbing anything.

A couple of high follower meme pages both on twitter and ig resurfaced her and all the people who havent heard of her now have

mandela effect senpai.

She is obviously a cia operative