Name 10 (ten) good things that Drumpf has done in his first month. Go on, I'm waiting, Drumpftards

Name 10 (ten) good things that Drumpf has done in his first month. Go on, I'm waiting, Drumpftards.

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(You)

Not sure if aussie shitpost or slide thread...

Sooo... you couldn't list a single thing? Huh. Weird. Really makes ya think, y'know?

I'm still WAAAAAIIIIIITING

WELL?

Name 50 (fiddy) good things blumpf has done this week. Go on, I'm shitposting, blumpfkins.

Nice strawman.

Saged

He made Goldman Sachs great again

I'll give you 12,000,000,000. That's one reason for each dollar he took off the national debt in his first month in office.

BTFO, now limp away.

He made you cry.

You can't even determine the correct logical fallacy it would have been if it were a logical argument.

What a faggot

Sage

Stopped this shit show

Sage

Killed the TPP

What is the left thinking? Islam is 1000x worse than Christians

he sucessfuly covered up the fact that bogdanoffs are really running the show and thats all that matters

boosted the economy
mass deportations
borders secured
lower immigration
raised the stock market
saved 1000's of jobs
balanced the budget
got Lena Dunham to lose weight
improved relations with Taiwan
begun investigations of high ranking government officials for corruption and child abuse

I don't even like Trump and can name a few that people would consider good

- Killed tpp
- increased military budget ( higher military budget means more jobs, more local manufacturing since military stuff usually gets made in house)
- approved keystone pipeline ( good for leafs and America , creates highpaying jobs , oil is more environmentally friendly and safer to transport)

Like I said I don't even like Trump and can name a few things he has done. All ya Trump lovers suck.

Kept Hillary Out Of Office x 10

I could give many more if i knew the names of each individual that's been deported.

>mass deportations
>lower immigration

Congratulations! You just announced that you are apart of the problem! Here, have a cookie for openly supporting white supremacy!

So all immigrants are non-white?
That's sounds RASIST AS FUCK to me.

WHAT ABOUT VAULT 7 SHILLS? MISDIRECT THREADS? OK.

Immigrants can't be white because whites are at a systematic advantage. Immigrants are at a systematic disadvantage. Not that hard to figure out, bruh.

We're still in Obama's fiscal year, Trump's fiscal year doesn't even start for a bit.

Banned Sadiq Khan from traveling so he had to cancel his trip to my country. Also made a bunch of Somalians scared so they came here illegally which is bad but got frostbite and lost all their fingers which is funny as fuck. That's two, I could go on

If there's no such thing as a white immigrant, then how are white people in America? Native Americans aren't white.

He has torn the nation apart. I think we millennials need to start speaking up against this loon. We have treated him as just a joke for too long.

okay.. why are you doing ad hominem attacks? really uncalled for.d

>apart of the problem

says debt has decreased by 12 billion dollars
usdebtclock.org/ says the debt keeps growing.

My Dad's a landed immigrant from Ireland. He's white.

mohammed x10
mohammed
mohammed
mohammed
mohammed
mohammed
mohammed,

Yo dipshit, you just roll in from plebbit?

Get fucked.

Shut the fuck up leaf. Go get some Molsons at your state run liquor store and get mauled by a moose. Faggot.

Melbourne was a mistake.

Yeah, really sounds like a problem in a country founded by white people for white people...

chicom-nadian gook pls kys

sage and ignore and all you share blue shills bumping this thread.....the democratic party will be destroyed and threes nothing you can do to stop it did you really think you could kill so many babies and get off scot free? democrats will be ousted from positions of power and shamed for their crimes against humanity, sorry that you're on the WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

You don't get to call "Ad Hominem" when he's attacking your argument.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Lol, 40 responses and yet still no list of good things he has done for America. Really, really sad. I feel sorry for you monsters. How do you look at yourself in the mirror each day knowing you elected a rapist who murders immigrants?

Drumpf BTFO? Most likely.

You.. need to go outside. You're, like, really scary...

Banned muslim #1
Banned muslim #2
Banned muslim #3
Banned muslim #4
Banned muslim #5
Banned muslim #6
Banned muslim #7
Banned muslim #8
Banned muslim #9
Banned muslim #10

Okay so ruining peoples lives is a good thing now? Uh, wtf. You need to leave this planet.. ASAP.

He:
1. Drained the swamp
2. Built a wall
3. Banned Muslims
4. Repealed Obamacare
5. Locked her up
6. Made America great again

And um, I'll tell you the rest later

t. Muslim

I'd rather be a Muslim than a White boy. #swerve

You already are

>drained the swamp
Why is he draining swamps? What's the point in killing wildlife?
>built a wall
Cool, I built the wall around my house too. It's.. not that hard.
>Banned Muslims
There is nothing good about being a racist islamaphoabia.
>Repealed Obamacare
Okay, how is getting rid of good healthcare a.. good... idea?
>Locked her up
So imprisoning women is considered a good deed? Are you sexist or just stupid?
>Made America Great Again
America has never been great because of white boys like you.

>drumpftards in charge of understanding budgets
then he blew it up with 54 bil in military spending kek
>drumpftards in charge of knowing that even people they like lie
manchildren desu

>America has never been great

kaepernick pls leave

Illegal Mexican #1 deported
Illegal Mexican #2 deported
Illegal Mexican #3 deported
Illegal Mexican #4 deported
Illegal Mexican #5 deported
Illegal Mexican #6 deported
Illegal Mexican #7 deported
Illegal Mexican #8 deported
Illegal Mexican #9 deported
Illegal Mexican #10 deported.

Shall I go on?

made you and 9 of your friends cry

Name 6 gorillion good things blumpfelstiltskin did in the last hour

Sorry, does the truth hurt?

1. He made leftists so butt blasted they use retarded statements like "drumpftards"

2. He's gotten the left to be openly shitty in public

3. He's revealed even to normies just how worthless the media is, to the point that even leftists polling agencies are finding people trust him more than them.

4. He's woken people to the threat of the deep state. People who had never even heard of it know it's real now.

5. He became president instead of Clinton

6. Sessions is AG.

7. He's likely the first president to openly support school choice.

8. He's shown establishment republicucks for the worthless traitors they are.

9. He stopped refugee flow, and given that the FBI has admitted refugees are 30% of domestic terror threats, that's a huge gain.

10. TPP is dead.

Just to name a few.

None of those points are valid. Good job.

>name ten
>names ten
>HURR DURR DOESN'T COUNT

Fuck off shareblue fag.

Nice self projection you sad fucking piece of dog shit trump supporter you ruined this fuckign country and i hate you and all of the people like you i wish all white people would blow up im so fucking angry i wish i could kill myself because youve ruined my life fuckign syupiud drumpf ruined fucking everything we were so close to getting rid of white males and now you ruined it you selfish piece of fucking cat piss fucking asshole losewr youll never be anything other than an islamaphoabiaba idiot racist sexist anti-sementist pathetic piece of drumpfskin foreskin cunthead fucking leave me alone

Cancer

Ha! These libfags attacked each other. Fags.

This entire thread, jesus christ people your better then this.

Ah yes, who can forget the great Australian achievement of....fucking Skylab crashed into it or something..

It's not even your country you descendent of felons

Australian loser held down and SMASHED to death. Face caved in. No hope of recovery. All leftist shills humiliated eternally.

Saged, reported for spam, good work fellow American.

Nope. Didn't read, not an argument. You got BTFO, get off your proxy and go back to 8gag.

Get a grip.

why does Sup Forums get so easily baited by a painfully obvious bait? and even by a straya?

Your whole country was a mistake you fucking prison colony, go bang rocks together in the desert to find uranium and get bit by everything in your country that wants you dead as much as everyone on this thread. Fuck off Aussiecunt and go inhale your exhaust.

Name 300 (three hundred) good things that Obabo has done in his first month. Go on, I'm waiting, Obabotard

Ladies and gents, it looks like we have a Drumpfkin here! Everyone, make the little boy feel welcomed!

>falling for the obvious bait

So far in 2016 Trump has:
>Destroyed the Bushes
>Destroyed the Clintons
>Mortally wounded the DNC
>Enslaved the RNC
>Averted WW3
>TPP is now defunct
>MSM is committing sudoku
>Russia ready to normalize relations
>Canada ready to talk about renegotiating NAFTA
>Mexico ready to talk about renegotiating NAFTA
>Illegals already beginning to self-deport
>Potential illegals giving up and turning back at the border

All before his actual Presidency.

All under budget, ahead of schedule, and he's doing it for free.

can you give me a quick rundown on these guys?

1. Killed the TPP
2. Put a temporary ban on countries whose vetting processes are not up to snuff, protecting American Citizens
3. Caught a large number of pedophiles / traffickers
4. Nominated Gorsuch to Supreme Court
5. Brought thousands of jobs back already
6. Has not gone on a wild spending spree like Obama did
7. Pushed the Keystone pipeline through
8. Started making other countries pay for the benefits the US provides them
9. Put an emphasis on deporting illegal immigrants - specifically criminals
10. Defunded planned parenthood
11. Let states decide on the bathroom situation
12. Created an optimistic economic environment that has led to highs in stock market
13. Created VOICE to get information out about illegal immigrants that the media loves to cover up
14. Made Chuck Schumer cry
15. Cut off funding to sanctuary cities causing some cities to abandon the practice
16. Successful strikes on Al Qaeda and other terrorists
17. Made the first lady a lady again
18. Changed the deep state and shadow government from terms only conspiracy theorists used to being openly used in the media every day
19. Cleared out the 7th floor shadow government from the state department
20. Caught the media in a web of their own hypocrisy
21. Made the US respected and feared again

1. Grabbed a Pussy (shook hands with Trudeau)
2. EO signing of pipeline (future projects have to use US steel)
3. Revised Travel Ban
4. Called Obama out for wiretapping
5. Signed EO on preventing crime against cops
6. Strengthed the military
7. Started cracking down on illegals and sarted posting crime stats on illegals.
8. Reinstated Mexico City abortion policy
9. Scrapped the TPP
10. Started planning the wall

cmon, user. this is bait. that or you are proxyfag and are baiting me.

FUCK

Trump is discrediting the Republicans. This is the last Republican majority in the USA.

fucking globalism in the rectum

You're in Australia. Why would you give a fuck about 10 good things Trump has done in his first month? That's right, you wouldn't, because you're a shill behind a proxy fishing for a bullet pointed list to try and turn into talking points to shoot down. Fuck you.

Reduce immigration (sort of, the country ban/green card fiasco was a fuck up)

Kill TPP and plans to kill NAFTA. Too bad TPP is coming back under a new name and nobody cares. Trump is done for next election if he lets it through.

Reducing taxes???? Doesn't really matter with the rest of his shitty economic plan though, cut spending or don't reduce taxes

java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/chanbot/postlib/4chpol/trump.xm

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings

1. Appointed Gorsuch to SC
2. Started deportations again
3. Starting the process of repealing Obamacare
4. starting building pre-walls
He's already doing more than what I would have expected of any other Republican president.

A bally right ol busy month.
Jolly good show.