*Blocks path*

*Blocks path*

>Where the fuck do you think you're going, libtard? If you went any further, you would have hit this here brickwall behind us. It's time to turn around and Make America Great Again, you little white pussy.

What would you do?

> 4 white betas and an asian

Yup, 100% Sup Forums

>Yeah, I'm Asian. You gotta fucking problem with that, shill? We're honorary Aryans after all. What do you have to show for yourself? Now turn that ass in my direction and walk the other way before I use my kendo skills to beat your SJW ass.

That's much more white than Sup Forums is I'm pretty sure.
You're probably not even white!
AM I EVEN WHITE?!

>Walking directly into a brick wall

Where the hell was i going?

>actual beta fantasizes everyone on Sup Forums looking like a beta sperg to protect his fragile anus from ravaging

yup 100% beta

They're gayer than a Sup Forums thread you mean dude

y-you too.

thats reality for you. not everyone is the perfect male.

>Muthafucka you don't wan know wher tha fuq u goin ya fuckin dig cracka? Loo loo look- bruh. I went down dat road muhafucka. Aint nuthin in dat fuckin direction know what im sayin'? take it frum da first blaq trump supporter, bruh. make america great again u feel me?

You can just tell the kid on the left is going to grow up to be a Braaap fag.

Good kids, not accepting the mouthful of SHIT that the progressive left tried to give them their whole lives. In a few years these boys will be ready to start hitting the gym.

I'd turn 360 degrees and walk out of there

I would beat the shit out of them.

>Umm, I'm sorry to interject. But if you turned 360 degrees and walked away, that would mean you would be headed right towards us? I would know, I'm a STEM major, the only real major and the only way to ensure you're going to have a stable career in the private sector (Not the public sector, where Obama has created artificial growth to fudge employment numbers). Anyways, there's not much I can do to stop you. But my friends here won't take too kindly to it. I'm the brains of this operation. So I suggest you divide 360 by 2 and head in that direction instead, or you're going to get it, scrub.

>alpha as fuck!

YLYL

>Yeah, I'm a female Trump supporter, so what? I can be alpha just like one of the guys, and I can fight like one too. Trump has prevented millions of refugees from entering our nation and enforcing Shariah law that oppressed females like me. So I suggest you get to steppin' kid. Maybe you can join us? I might even let you grab my pussy if you play your cards right.

They are all probably friendly and well mannered.

>Me groyder. Me smash.

>midwestern middle of nowhere faggot thinks this is how black people sound

Just make an instagram account and follow meme pages

Shut up nigger

>thinking Sup Forums is that white
>mfw mulatto

I voted for Trump. Glad to see you did, too, my fellow Americans

>Part-AussieNigger