HOURLY REMINDER THAT SPREADING THIS FAKE NEWS FROM WIKILEAKS ON THE CIA IS BLATANTLY AND UNQUESTIONABLY ILLEGAL

HOURLY REMINDER THAT SPREADING THIS FAKE NEWS FROM WIKILEAKS ON THE CIA IS BLATANTLY AND UNQUESTIONABLY ILLEGAL.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839231634410983424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 Drumpf shills try to defend this fake news

NO PLZ DELEET DIS MY MOM WIL SEE

Slide thread.

Sage goes in all fields

Looked through the whole thing this morning, it's nothing, and my JPEGs don't work anymore

Hello conspirator against US government. CIA here. Thank you for posting. You are now being monitored and tracked for future action.

>announcing reports

Yeah, this Vault 7 thing fucked up my processor, I think it's malware, would not look at it again.

It's confirmed. Wikileaks is a scam website to get your computers infected planned by the Russian government. Would not look at the files.

Yeah, who cares about the CIA anyways, I would say the government is trustable. There's no conspiracies going on with intelligence agencies.

I merely thought about opening the files, and I got a headache. I don't recommend it to anyone.

WE ARE THE CIA NOW
CIA's hackers brag about having the "dankest trojans" to use against Windows
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839231634410983424

Yep. Everyone on Sup Forums that believes this garbage are just a bunch of tinfoil hat conspiratard Trumpettes.

Ha ha. Oh wow.

>implying I do anything but shitpost and hate niggers.

Shill detected

CIA, I just want you to know:

Your in-agency chan is literally more cancer than cripplechan.

I opened the files and all my hair fell out.

Wouldn't recommend.

you know this sub has IDs right? fucking shill kill yourself

>falling for obvious b8
You chimps need to head back to ghana

kek jus wanted to point out how silly this is

!WARNING!
This thread is in violation or in suspected violation of national and international mandates set by the UN guide lines for internet traffic and has been redacted for your safety and the safety of your country.

¡ADVERTENCIA!
Este blog es una violación o sospecha de violación de los mandatos nacionales e internacionales establecidas por las líneas de guía UN para el tráfico de Internet y se ha redactado para su seguridad y la seguridad de su país.

!AVERTISSEMENT!
Ce poste est en violation ou violation présumée des mandats nationaux et internationaux fixés par les lignes de guidage UN pour le trafic Internet et a été expurgée pour votre sécurité et celle de votre pays.

! 警告!
这篇文章是违反或涉嫌违反国家和国际任务由UN互联网流量引导线,并已编辑您的安全和你的国家的安全。

!警告!
この投稿は、違反やインターネットトラフィックのUNガイド線で設定し、安全性とあなたの国の安全のために編集された、国内および国際的な義務の違反の疑いである。

!ПPEДУПPEЖДEHИE!
Этo cooбщeниe являeтcя нapyшeниeм или пpи пoдoзpeнии нa нapyшeниe нaциoнaльнoгo и мeждyнapoднoгo мaндaтoв, ycтaнoвлeнных UN нaпpaвляющиe линии для интepнeт-тpaфик и былa oтpeдaктиpoвaнa для вaшeй бeзoпacнocти и бeзoпacнocти вaшeй cтpaны.

! تحذير!
هذا المنصب هو في انتهاك أو في انتهاك يشتبه في ولايات الوطنية والدولية التي وضعتها خطوط دليل UN لحركة المرور على الإنترنت، وقد تم حجب حفاظا على سلامتك وسلامة من بلدكم.

you are admiting the CIA LEAKS are real?

You know it's bad when Jamaica is the voice of reason in a thread

What the fuck, did he actually say this?

are you admitting the CIA LEAKS ARE REAL? YOU FAT FUCKING PEDOPHILE

MUDSLIME WRITING

CONFIRMED ISIS

嫌疑 would have been slightly better for 'suspected'

Saged. Neck yourself fag

get it right they are a bunch of furries/bronies and are scared that they are going to be in deep shit with congress for blowing cash on meme warfare.

>Implying were not all already on the list.