Why arent there gay male couples in Disney movies...

Why arent there gay male couples in Disney movies? What kind of world are we leaving to children when they grow up being propagandized too that homosexuality is not portrayed?

Large groups are planning to start shutting down disney theme parks by blocking entrances due to this and we all need to do our part to show our support to generate awareness of child safety since the leading cause of bullying is a persons sexuality because other children are bigots who hate America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0DMTlwLw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quite the leap in logic at the end there

>Bestiality

Nice proxy leaf

>STARRING DWAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON AS POCAHONTAS

Who is Sup Forums's favourite Disney princess?

I like Jasmine myself

Even as a boy, Ariel is best girl

Be careful what you wish for.

The only reason Disney will never put this shit in the forefront of their movies is because they want Chinabux.

Ariel is obviously the best disney princess

>giving Aladin a little boy
Subtle.....

BLEACHED

>Who is Sup Forums's favourite Disney princess?
Watch it shitlord I think you meant prince.

Are ya ready, kids?

>that male Jasmine

>IM-FUCKING-PLYING
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0DMTlwLw4

True

Patrician taste here

Meg is best girl

Despite love being universal, this doesn't get used often because it's still more unrelateable/cold topic than a straight couple. It's a card they'll play on a side bet to keep the cardraw going and maybe get lucky from time to time. Knock out the other battles the SJW's are fighting for. Then you can have some gains, til then you'll just be treading water if your lucky.

its also becuase despite what hollywood wants you to believe, the majority of people don't like fags. Support barely reaches 60% on the most shitlib of states.

I meant for

The only one that makes logical sense is Hercules and Megara, because the Greeks were NOTORIOUSLY HOMOSEXUAL and practiced PREVALENT PEDORASTY

Wrong again faggot, Meg is the best slut.

Gay acceptance needs to be purged. We cant allow this phaggotry to continue

Judy hopps

And the Arabs didn't?
Aladin's literally holding a fucking harem boy up there. C'mon, son.

Kys

We have enough faggots running around dictating our lives in the U.S.

Last thing we need is two fucking homo cartoon characters spreading their queer aids on my fucking t.v. and convincing children to sympathize for cock suckers unlike straight people before them (I.E. Parents, teachers, etc) as if we did nothing but fag bash every queer like it was fourth of July.

Fuck outa here with that shit, you homo loving piece of shit. Go gargle some fucking cum and force your children to sympathize for you and your sexuality. Stupid fuck.

And you wonder what's wrong with America?

Because at the end of the day, Disney as a company is smart enough to realize that it will make more money pandering to kids and families than to gays and trannies. They'll insert background or token fags to score a few pandering points, but they actively avoid making it the focus of shit.

If Disney panders to faggots, the company will die.

Because we dont want our kids to have shit all over their cocks and catch aids

pandering to 1% of the population of mentally ill

Why the hell do people keep freaking out about faggots? They're as old as humanity and they'll always exist. Hiding them from your children will turn them into faggots because it's the cool hip thing to do to piss off your parents.

My family went to Disneyland when I was only a couple years old and there's a picture of me being held by a princess jasmine and my hand is placed firmly on her titty and I'm looking down at it. I knew my way with women from a young age

No, kids become gay if they are either molested or exposed to gay pop culture

;)

Except Jasmin's the sultan's daughter, and if she were a boy. He'd be the sultan's heir, come on, cultural norms. Keep up.

I was exposed to Greenday in middle school, and I turned out pretty ok!

Faggot.

Hold up, Retard.

I'm not trying to hide faggots from my children. I'm trying to make my children know that they should never sympathize for a faggot or a nigger for who they are.

And for somebody to think Disney should make a movie of two men swapping spit to teach our kids not to "Bully" one another, is fucking stupid.

Either way, Fags will be made fun of. Because it's still out of the ordinary. And I don't need my fucking children watching two men on Disney to understand that it is okay. Hell, Jerking off is okay, lets make a Disney movie about people jacking off so our kids start early and embrace it. Maybe it will prevent bullying.

While we are at it, lets make a movie about how shitskins us white people are fucking useless in America and we are to blame for everything. Might as well get them prepared for being the minority and get them ready for bullying.

Not even remotely true. Plenty of gays closet fags throughout the US who don't prescribe to pop culture or have been molested.

HOW DO YOU KNOW???
THAT IS THE REAL QUESTION.

>tfw Beast is the only good looking Disney guy

Ikr, they all look date-rapey.

Because then they wouldn't be able to add them to the Kingdom Hearts series, KH3 SOON. Also Alice is is best daughteru Princess
Ariel is best fish pussy Princess
Jasmine is best diversity Princess (Black frog girl doesn't count, she's shit and too forced and Pocahontas was shit original guy got cucked so she's out)
Meg best slut Princess
Bell is best based Princess
Snow White is best original Princess
Aurora is best teen/adult Princess
Cinderella is best wife Princess
Esmeralda is best gypsy Princess
Elsa is best evil Princess
Rapunzel is best foot fetish Princess
Mulan is best chink Princess

>everyone implying he wasnt a weak sissy faggot in the cartoon

I just meant in general.

That is untrue since all merika are forced to follow pop culture like sheep and have satanic child rape groups

uhhhh who is 10-16 78-86 71-76?

>Aladin and... Jason? Get stoned to death by pissed off arabs.

Bitch from Atlantis.
Bitch from Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Bitch from Brave.

thanks user. brofist!

Rollin for Kida, Jasmine or Ariel please based rng

Who cares, it's trash anime. There's no thought put into it, other than "hurrr boobies!"

roll for Mulan or Jane

Roll

ECH

Absolutely agree

wait who the fuck is 29-35?

Kida
Esmeralda
Merida
Had to google the last one.
Atlantis the Lost Empire is a really good movie mate, you should watch it. Admittedly it's a little fast paced but still a solid 8/10.

Kida is underrated but give me that goddamn Greek!

I think its Rapunzel

roll

please be white

2% of the population, need's to be 100% of media representation.

Rapunzel after her hair was cut. I know.

because gays are an insignificant minority
and the rest of us dont want to see that shit
common sense / logic

>beauty and the beast, gay

That makes no sense user. Beauty and the Beast is a story that address the transformation of a girl into a women. Her moving on from a father figure and falling in love with a husband. Its her growing up, her hero story. To make it a gay couple removes all the symbolic strength and importance.

My burger brother

Because homosexuals a re small minority that aren't worth pandering too on large scale budget movies or animations. People like to fantasize about themselves in these movies. Heterosexuals are the norm, we can't with gay main characters.

ooooh yeah, I never saw tangeled thats why I didnt recognize. thx famz

Where is my fucking goddamn motherfucking Rapunzel you fucking shit-eating faggot?

Rapunzel is the best princess of all fucking motherfucking time you fucking homo.

It was ok, i guess

the last one from herc right? thats meg?

It was honestly the only good one.

yes

Why can't it be the story of a man who transfoms into a woman, you shitlotd?

I'd fag fuck Megero desu
>It's historical

>Draw a girl
>Call it a boy

Why

Niqqa, Hunchback is the best disney movie

only good one in general? or just of the recent CGI ones they've done?

As in the last name he wanted to know, Brave chick, I had no idea what her name was and I don't think many do, it was a really shit movie.

fuck me
i meant the only good CGI one

the old hand-drawn movies are still fantastic

because men don't transform into women. A handful of people are mentally ill and for the most part people will humor their delusion if it requires little effort but that is all.

If anything, before they go on drugs and start mutilating themselves, they should be spending long hours over many years with a good psychologist/psychiatrist. A single session, informed consent, and drugs off the internet are no way to treat a serious condition.

Degenerates have to be killed.

good

The new live action Beauty and the Beast movie will have what Disney calls "a truly gay moment" in it.

Let's see who's gonna get raped

>roughly 3% of the population is underrepresented
>therefore everyone must suffer
Really makes you think

Ok, I assumed thats what you meant. you would have been gassed otherwise.

Haha!

GAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

I really want Snow White, but 2bh any white is good enough.

Sigh.

If you think there's a market for it, make it yourself.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.

here we go

I wanna see where that gay Hercules version goes

best disney movie commin' through

megara looks like she sucks a mean cock desu

The only accurate on here is the Hercules one because it wasn't uncomon at the time and maybe Alladin if the Prince is like 12 YO