We need to tell the CBC about how dangerous Sup Forums is Sup Forums

The big CBC radio morning program did a special on us Sup Forums.

We all need to write in and tell them about how our wife's son started behaving irregularly after he started browsing Sup Forums.

>archive.is/QuuHy
>cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-march-7-2017-1.4011980/how-Sup Forums-and-troll-culture-helped-elect-trump-comic-artist-1.4012240

Send Emails/tweets here:
>cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/contact

>"They feel like they're outsiders, they're losers, and they want to make fun of the establishment. And part of it is saying you can put anyone up there, you can put an idiot up there," Beran tells The Current's Anna Maria Tremonti.

>"But the other part that's serious is that Donald Trump projects power, he projects the exact thing they don't have."

>"They live literally underneath the normal passages of communication ... they're only going to come out to disrupt, to indeed mess with other people and then they're going to retreat back in there."

>Beran says the people who use Sup Forums are generally not very successful in the real world, and as a result have retreated to virtual worlds like anime and TV.

bumping for justice

(((CBC)))

is that her real nose or did you shoop it?

jesus

No shop ;)

This oughtta be good. Fucking CBC couldn't explain this board if their fucking life depended on it.

Anybody who listens to this program, make sure to stock up on anti-nausea medication. This program will be absolutely ridiculous. CBC Radio, this show included, is among the most incredibly ultra PC SJW crapola on the face of the earth. Dishonest in this type of subject matter too.

They will lie about everything... the rest they will just get wrong.

I'm going to have to listen to it just to see what they said, even though it will be a painful listen. They have a little bit of decent programming, this show can be alright, but definitely not about this. I've been following this station for 20 years.

It's worth the kek.

The hosts literally asks if we speak in code. And the guest is cringy af.

>The hosts literally asks if we speak in code. And the guest is cringy af.

Oh yes, This is exactly what I'm expecting lol. Yeah I'll check it out. I'm glad you posted this otherwise I would never had known about it, thanks. I might have to wait til tomorrow though, I'm really tired man. I will listen though.
Foreigners might get a kick out of what we are force fed by our public broadcaster.

Kek. Lets make the CBC into an even bigger laughing stock

Make sure to send them an email. They read them on Thursday.

> grown man who squanders his life making shitty webcartoons projects about other people being powerless losers

t. CBC

If we're such losers how did we defeat billions of dollars in infrastructure spending on intelligence and advertising?

Tbh almost everyone here isn't a neet, and most of us are sperg level of intelligence, enough so that cia and nsa shills never actually get anything done on here aligned to the kike agenda.

cbc is like a retard chewing melba toast
they should stay the fuck out of here.

Morons.

Journalism isn't about browsing the fucking internet and looking at tweets and meme's all day. Millennials are retarded.

Republicans voted republican, and that makes up just a little under half the votes. The rest of the votes most likely came from Bernie supporters that saw through Clinton being an obvious shill.

Sup Forums isn't the center of the Universe, and 90% of the people I know who support Trump don't visit this site, or have no clue it exists. Most of them don't even know about Pepe the frog, they are literally supporters of his politics.

bump

>cbc is like a retard chewing melba toast
they should stay the fuck out of here.

This is true. If Sup Forums was like Sup Forums used to be, CBC, or The Current would be punished for this. That used to ensure that all these assholes kept their mouths shut, but they don't get smacked like they used to, so they talk shit about us in media a lot more often and usually get away with it. It attracts aall kinds of newfags too. It's like our immune system is a bit low.

>"They feel like they're outsiders, they're losers, and they want to make fun of the establishment. And part of it is saying you can put anyone up there, you can put an idiot up there," Beran tells The Current's Anna Maria Tremonti.
>"But the other part that's serious is that Donald Trump projects power, he projects the exact thing they don't have."
>"They live literally underneath the normal passages of communication ... they're only going to come out to disrupt, to indeed mess with other people and then they're going to retreat back in there."
nice projection and imagination from that guy but i don't think he can put millions of people who visit Sup Forums into such a simple group.

I'll spam gore and hentai, send me a email bomber

Yeah, it's lame.

They really don't get it lmao.

We're disillusioned with the current state of reality, in both society and politics. We reject the liberal status quo that tells us how to think, how to speak, how to act and how to be. We reject the educational institutions and government media pieces that serve to do nothing but push propaganda. We reject a society with it's head stuck so far up it's ass that degeneracy is rampant. Some of us find refuge in anime, in vidya and other hobbies. Some of us find release in trolling for the sake of lulz, making waves however small, just to disrupt the world around us.

We've been trying and getting better at it ever since the early days of Anonymous, then Goobergate, and truly achieved a breakthrough in mainstream media after Brexit and Trump. If anything the global surge in traditional, conservative values, and the next generation being redpilled as fuck is proof that we are the true revolutionaries, not the SJW hipster with problem glasses and rainbow hair. It's also ironic when you consider the immense global diversity on Sup Forums, people from all races and cultures around the world, banded together through shitposting and memes, despite the media painting us as all white, all male, uneducated racists.

>Beran says the people who use Sup Forums are generally not very successful in the real world, and as a result have retreated to virtual worlds like anime and TV.
Ahaha hit the fucking nail on the head with this one.

Someone should let CBC know of the blatant leaf persecution on Sup Forums Politically Incorrect

>the next generation being redpilled as fuck

I wonder if this is really true though. I've read a few things that say this, but I think I'll have to wait and see it to believe it. Seems pretty far out there man. If true, that's great though.

They should look at universities.

this sucks

now my parents know about this site

cbc didn't even do anything
they're interviewing a guy who has to sensationalize it to get media attention

A Mexican intellectual, you will be among the last ones to be booted out.

F