What kind of animal(s) do you own, pol?

Relevant pic

Get a good German Shepherd and train him (or get someone to train) have in mindo That today there are some kind of gsd so some might be more ir less agrrssive/etc.

But in the end os the all arround dog.

This fella plus two cats, one in the background

A Border Collie/Aussie Shepherd mix.

She shitposts, but shes got a high IQ.

>tfw can't have a dog
>tfw walk by a dog every day and he comes running to the fence to see me
>He's super cute and friendly and always asks for me to scratch him and love him

heres my dog as a pupper

Life without a dog really isnt a life worth living.

I hope one to call your own comes into your life sooner rather than later.

what the FUCK are you trying to say dude

My white gsd

Mini Australian Shepard and 20 laying hens

2 Working Line German Shepherds. Both are protection dogs and both are great family dogs.
A solid working line Shepherd is an amazing dog.

God-tier dog.

>2017
>he doesn't have a shih-tzu

You really should have a dog that can do a job, even if its just property protection/alerting.

For dogs that are shit at doing jobs though, Shih-Tzus are the best

I don't need a guard dog, live in an apartment in a good part of town.

>German Shepherd
>Dachshund
>cat
>shitload of fish

Are you kidding? The tiny dogs are the best for alerting you if someone is on the property cause if so much as a leaf falls outside they wont shut the fuck up for the next 2 hours.

>Freshwater
>2017
>he dosen't own any eels.

My pupper :3

Noone is afraid of a smushy faced snorting shih-tzu though. Adorable, but they're not really going to make anyone pay for breaking into your house while you're at work.

As an aside, Shih-Tzu's have miserable health issues. Its unfortunate.

I adopted a dog whose former owner put out his eyes, because I like fixing broken things. He's gone from an utter coward to a relatively normal dog over the last few years.

No pics because I'm at uni though.

If you've got some experience I highly recommend adopting. It's infinitely more rewarding. Anyone can get a dog to love them, but restoring a dog's trust and faith in people after abuse is such a beautiful thing.

>the guy who blinded him only got a fine

Have an alarm dog inside and a biting dog outside.

t. owns a poodle and 3 shepherds

'Id didn't say they were good for protection, I said they were good at alerting. They basically are better then any home alarm you can buy.

Although you should really get a dog who can alert and protect

2 chihuahuas

Also, noone likes Leafs. My cat even gets protective and defensive when a Leaf is near.

>dumb as a brick
>cant be trained for anything useful
>cant defend you
>cant even defend himself
>god-tier
I get that you love your dog but at least be honest with yourself.
Samoyeds are the ultimate white mans dog

Sighthounds

no space left for salt water, but I would love to keep ribbon eels if only they could be kept.

They are god tier apartment dogs, I should have said. Anything out side of that, they are basically cats.

Franco after hitler like man in Spain. Even though I'm not Spanish.

Humans.

I have a canadian bitch.

When I retire, I'm going to buy 1000 acres in Alaska for 20 dollars, and just collect Huskys, Eskimos, and Sams.

>live in australia
>can't have long-haired breeds unless you can keep them inside with the aircon on all summer while you're at work
I mean I'm still going to get a malamute or some other winter dog eventually and do just that but lmao.

Why are nice things only for cold climates? Cozy days in doors and cool dogs foremost among them.

All we get are stubby little working dogs and sweltering under the shed while sharing piss beer with the flies.

Charles

>filename
10/10

One good loyal dog and three little purring Jews.

Akita is superior in every way

>Implying the white man wouldn't have a dog meant to hunt bears.

Yeah ribbons are by far the prettiest, shame they cant be kept easily like snowflakes.

>cant have long-haired breeds in Aussie-land

Is this for real? Thats got to be the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Two Cockatiels. One can sing "Fiddle de Chocobo" while the other is content to shit in its drinking water.

This is the best thread on Sup Forums right now.

Labradogs are hard to beat aside from eating literally anything including rocks and compost

Had a black lab x rotti. Riddled with cancer she got put down last year. Next doggo soon... big fuck off rotti bitch. They're such sooks

apbt
belgian shepherd

You can, but only if you like torturing animals.

>owning a husky in darwin
It'd be like sending eskimos on a death march in the Sahara. It can be done but you have to make serious accommodations if you want to keep the animal comfortable.

I've got one german-shepard and another german shepard-huskie crossbreed.
Have to be on top of the half-breed a lot, she doesn't want to be trained.

Can someone translate this?

>What kind of animal(s) do you own

a wife and two kids.

Dog and a cat.

Cat is fucking ancient and I have no idea how she's still alive. Doggo is a good girl.

>Nice white family
>No doggo to accompany it

Why not user?

Had a lab growing up who was the biggest goof. Wonderful dogs. Her only fault was that if someone broke in, she would show them where all the good stuff was, and wouldn't protect shit.

had a black lab rott mix, had cancer and was put down. Next dog will be a rottweiler. They're tough niggers

And tervurens!

I'll help. Last dog I owned was a black Labrador cross Rottweiler. She had cancer so she was put to sleep. My next doggo will be a purebred Rottweiler bitch. They really have a great temperament.

Owned a few dogs through the years. Don't think I ever had a time where there wasn't a dog around. Last dog died 2 years ago. Took in a homeless cat right after. base cat.

A few niggers. Should I start breeding them so I can sell the kids off? They've been less productive at picking cotton lately

>He doesn't own a turtle to protect his tendies
It's 2017, what's your excuse?

Black Labrador, I cannot imagine my life without him

Rocks and compost are important part of foodiet.

> t. my lab mix only eats books and gloves.

apbt
cairn terrier

I get it, my sammy spends most of the summer indoors.
Even this climate is a bit too hot for them, so Australia must be hell.

>Why are nice things only for cold climates?
Because it's white man's home.

>Implying the white man wouldn't have a dog that looks like a bear
Sams are actually often used as polar bear repellent in siberia

Reminder: Golden Retrievers are the white people of dogs

You have a bond with him because he also shits in the streets, right?

Cats live forever and since they end up sleeping like 20 hours a day and are small, their hearts and other vital organs and constantly at rest, which buys them years.

Its the same thing with mixed small dogs. Chihuahua and Chi tend to live the longest out of the dogs because their organs dont have to work very hard to keep them going, so they last for a while.

Large dogs, like Great Danes in comparison, are pretty much dead by 8 or 9 in 95% of cases.

>tervurens
nope, he's a groenendael

three animals are enough for now.
but when the wife dies... who knows...

r8

Purebred German Shepherd

I see. That was my mistake. I read that as if it was a law or restriction.

Absolutely we go on shitting expeditions together

Good Dog/10

He's a little over 2

Really speaking, all dogs are niggers. They should do what they are told or get taken out the back and shot

Mfw no gun

rate my dog

Give that boii a good brushing

I have a puppy. He's pretty big, probably 120 lbs or so because he's a mastiff. I don't have a lot of pictures of him, but here's one I use for tinder with me and him.

>Australia must be hell.
Every day we drift further from God's light.

But yes, I think every white man has deep in their heart a tiny corner that dreams of long winters and roaring fires.

It's just a shame that cold countries have such shit cultures. Hot climate (white) people > cold climate people desu senpai.

It's not but it almost should be. If I see one more cunt who has shaved his husky because he's a retard who doesn't know how to handle the heat for his doggo I will do nothing but continue to be disappointed.

Can confirm my dog eats random vegetables from the garden like they are some delicacy

Male or female

I had a dog that would knock over trash cans to eat paper cups. She fucking loves those things.

B L A C K E D

nigger, you look like a chubby willy wonky. I think you need walkies

Also, nice doge

Aussie/ border collie mix. Dog is probably smarter than me.

Go away evil dogger.

Also, fuck you.

I miss my goldens, man.
I'm stuck with this asshole.

No evil dogger. Go fetch ball.

kek

>filename
Don't let the missus choose or name your dogs guys.

What's a good doggo for a big guy like me?
t. 6' 5" guy

So
Go away evil dogger

Is that a body pillow in the background?
Also, nice doggo

Aww she looks snuggly.

In America he's a 9/10.

teacup chihuaha

Cute Dog/10

My doggo

user pls.

go away evil dogger

And fuck you for posting this. Only want comfy dogger.

I've got an Aussie, the intelligence was a bitch when he was a pup though. Constantly had to helicopter him.

It was his name before we got him. I call him Spartacus.