Smirnoff Starts Crusade to Force Gender Equality in Music

youtube.com/watch?v=4STsxJwAvNA

Seems like every day another big company is pushing the SJW agenda

>equality
>forced

love the spliced in civ4 sound clips

Drink Titos Vodka.

When did you realize global capitalism is responsible for destroying the West's culture?

A long time ago already
Then you keep it in mind and move on the other major factors

There are plenty here still under the "muh free market cunservuhtive" influence.

>drinking (((smirnoff)))
>not drinking polish water

There isn't much of an alternative in the US to be fair, the left-wing there is a laughing stock

Of course it is. They want to create a one world/society of blended identity-less consumer drones to rule over, with no purpose other than consuming. No borders and only one top-down government allows for streamlined control. Think the EU.

As an EDM producer, i can tell you its 100% the software, the way most people use it. Personally i don't like the term "dj" and when forced into a corner i claim IDM. any person, regardless of gender, can play other peoples music and shake their hands in the air.

We had some polish die here because they were drinking cleaning products instead of liqour. How can you swallow something so disgusting?

Good thing I only buy russian standard

Sky vodka it is

>rye vodka

"no"

No commies shooo

What gets me with all these people, no one is telling them they CAN'T.

It's in there heads, that everyone is holding these people back, like NO YOU CAN'T, GET OUT.

They are the ones that want to divide everyone.
>Only non-Binary, Transgender, Queer

Like... they want to take over, rule over the entire industry & let in only who they see fit.

Hmmm.
Please die.

thic

I WILL NOT LET MY MOOG'S BE TAINTED BY THESE FAGGOTS

REEEEEEEEEE!!!

If you're not drinking vodka like Khortytsa, Nemiroff, Russian Standard, Spirytus, or Grey Goose, and instead drinking bootlegged faggot water like Absolut, Svedka, and Smirnoff, then there is something terribly wrong with your life.

Smirnoff adverts are always pushing an SJW concept. Take a look at their owners and the company that they outsource their promotional work to. Probably find (())s

Aren't the vast majority of Smirnoff drinkers women? I'm pretty sure they're just preaching to the choir with this one.