CNN IS TALKING ABOUT Sup Forums!

They are talking about us again!
>cnn.com/2017/03/07/politics/deep-state/index.html

They even used a Ben Zykon Garison comic too.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7PLTl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((oy vey)))

Schwarz

But they won't talk about Vault 7

CNN = CIA

Stew on that shit.

They are conditioning the public to view """""the alt-right""""" as bunch of dangerous, borderline violent, racist, white male "domestic terrorists"

It's your job to play the role of "the bad guy" in mainstream society. And you are both goaded encouraged to play that role. Remember that.

my god CNN is greentexting right now

WHAT TIMELINE EVEN IS THIS

Sup Forums dindu nuffin we gud bois

No one here is Alt-Right you fucking shill.

And we are the bad guys. That's why we're going to win. The good guys were shouted down and "suicided"

>SOROS is one of the most prominently placed bricks
What did he mean by this?

That he doesnt know that soros is actually a naziplant set to make us hate him together with the other supreme kikes like rothschild and finances movements directly revealing his influence in those in order to trace it back to the international jewery

>But they won't talk about Vault 7
Yeah, that is off the table. It's confirmed what a lot of us have known for years. We take precautions, but they always get a piece of us. Use VPNs, tor with TAILs and bridges....but they always get a piece...no social media obviously

>That he doesnt know that soros is actually a naziplant set to make us hate him together with the other supreme kikes like rothschild and finances movements directly revealing his influence in those in order to trace it back to the international jewery

archive you nigger

Archive you dumb niggershill
archive.is/7PLTl

>deep state is now a buzzword
jesus christ

>not posting the original

>Today, "Deep State" shows up frequently on message boards used by Trump supporters and websites like InfoWars. In one post on the message board 4/chan

>4/chan

thx

Yep. They had their chance at having a future and they kept pushing anyways. Now they're stuck with us and we've got no sympathy for their tranny issues. They've molded their own golem to punish them. I never wanted to be red pilled, I never wanted to hate niggers so much but they had to keep shoving their niggers in my face 24/7.

Ha there it is. Was looking for it on my backups. Yeah, rather disappointed. If I remember, Ben was getting mad about the shoops.

>4/chan

High quality work from cnn as usual I see.

4/chan did nothing wrong.

What was his name again?

I don't have my glasses, so I can't read that watermark.

Nice edit. Here's the real one. Ben is clearly bogpilled.

>mfw I'm safe on Sup Forums while 4/chan is ruining our good name.

>No one here is Alt-Right
Okay, seriously, are we left-wing? No? Are we moderate enough that we can honestly call ourselves centrists? No. Are we right? Yeah, basically.

Are we part of the traditional right? Nope. Are we cuckservatives Neo-cons? Hell no. Are we a weird ass blend of Ancaps, Libertarians, and a handful of Fascists? Maybe one or two Monarchists? Yep. We're an alternative...to the establishment right. We are alt-right.

We are Alt-Right.

Damn it, I know we didn't pick the label for ourselves, but it fits. We shouldn't have started pearl-clutching and denying we're part of it and going on about what we identify as like a bunch of transgenders, we should have damn well owned the term Alt-Right and said "Yeah, and we won. What are you gonna fucking do about it?"

Those are actually pretty well-written 4/chan posts. Makes us look smarter than we are. This might attract more people.
>it's hard to say if that's good or bad.
>but it is free publicity

Good job there CNN.
>aside from, of course, saying there was little to no evidence when Wikileaks released things which show the CIA uses Samsung smart TVs to monitor people and can remotely crash cars to descreetly assassinate people.
>And you wonder why people don't trust the mainstream media...

The deep state has erupted into a clandestine war between hostile elements loyal to their alternate power structures and friendly elements loyal to the US and its lawfully elected government.

Groups within executive branch agencies and the intelligence community view Trump as an existential threat to their entrenched corruption. This view is accurate because the administration is engaged in investigations to both uncover this corruption and identify the elements trying to stop them. You're now seeing this in the emerging reports of the money funneled through the DoJ and about the Obama administrations’ efforts to maximize dissemination of information about his Russian probe. The FBI does have the names of over two dozen individuals who are believed to be sources of leaks. Another dozen individuals have already been removed from their positions but will not be prosecuted.

Shortly after the signing of the original travel ban, hostile elements within the deep state leaked information from transcripts of Trump’s communications with foreign leaders. These leaks initially came from DoS.

Hostile elements within the intelligence community followed by leaking selected information from Gen. Flynn’s communications. Flynn is widely loathed within the intelligence community and was threatening to reorganize and clean out the agencies, which made him a direct threat to these elements. He was also not liked by much of the White House staff due to his abrasive management style, so he had little support and was forced out.

They next went after AG Sessions. A mixture of hubris after the take-down of Flynn and desperation because arrests are imminent prompted this attempt. They’ve so far failed because Sessions is a savvy politician with many favors owed to him by others in DC.

Kushner, McMaster, Donald Jr., and Pence are targeted next. You are now seeing leaks from Gen. McMaster’s Army personnel file and leaks of Kushner’s communications.

www.4/chan.org

HOLY SHIT GUYS

This was a post they directly quoted in the article.

I looked through the documents, it's literally nothing. Huh, I wonder what all the hype was about. Pretty much useless stuff.

>4/chan

>"Yeah, and we won. What are you gonna fucking do about it?"

*gulp*

she actually did imply it though

Who is this 4/chan?

Chekkd

Here's why you're wrong This board has so many goddamn leddit newfags hoping on the alt right band wagon that there's no use in saying le anonymoos Sup Forums isn't alt right. These cancerous faggots who heard about Sup Forums from Hillary Clinton or CNN have overrun this board.

looks like one of our [NAME-REDACTED] users is Internet famous

OH! they've stopped calling us "alt-right" and now use the term "online right".

A bit like "global warming" morphing into "climate change" then.

>First line
>And now, the end is near
How exactly does this imply displeasure/unhappiness?

Could literally mean to quit worrying about it because it's almost over

because she has a history of being against trump. she's a global warming activist, supporter of planned parenthood, and even went on record as saying trum has bad judgment. so yeah, it does imply displeasure when you consider the person saying it.

pretty scummy on her part.

And this is why they don't like us: we do what used to be their job not two decades ago.

There's nothing contentious in that post, it's an editorial best guess.

Yet it'll be a cold day in hell before corproate journalists are allowed to publish such speculation without the banner of utter condemnation.

See... the author of the CNN blogpost thinks they are being clever, but they are not, they are a bit part of the problem.

Alt-Right is a term the left wing created to make us seem bad. It lumps in neo-nazi larping skinheads with people who don't like trashy behavior or "fashy" tattoos and want the youth to stop being promiscuous and maybe even take on some traditional values here and there. We are sensible people who just want to protect ourselves. We supported a right-wing president because he was what was best for our interests. The alternative was a criminal. The liberal media we don't trust is trying to slander us into this group of radicals. We're moderate. We're normal people. We're just not going to be brainwashed into destroying our race by mixing and infighting for other races or our own shame. We choose to be proud of ourselves and protect our borders.We're actually somewhat liberal not in the usual sense, but because we want to help the poor (whites) and the (white) people who are becoming minorities in their own countries, and who are being mistreated by this (((oligarchy))) of lies and oppression. We want to restore the rights that have been taken from whites because it isn't equal. We can't speak freely about identity politics because if a white man says "I must save my race" it's a crime in some places. But the same cannot be said for blacks, or Jews, or muslims, or mestizos, or even asians. They can get away with anything. An Asian cop shoots a Muslim terrorist: nothing. A White cop shoots a nigger: racism, hate crime, national outrage. We're obviously economically right wing, but within our own circles we're almost liberal. We maybe aren't precisely the center. We definitely aren't the left wing. But are we this militant group who lynches niggers and attacks everyone we don't agree with? Is that what it means? Is any Klansman in the same category as a man on the internet who cares about his race and his ancestors and what they worked for? I just think the blanket term is too harsh. It makes us the enemy to the common man, but we're all friends here.

Yeah people erasing the merchants from his work... it's downright disrespectful.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

CNN is one of ours.

Holy fuck someone that's been here since before September
That's an achievement nowadays

>journalists are now unironically quoting random Sup Forums shitposters

This timeline just keeps getting more fucking absurd by the day. What next?

It's been like 3 years since this website has been in constant media spotlights and they still have no idea how to describe it.

Go to sleep, goyem. Nothing to see here.

>4/chan

The entire MSM has people sitting on Sup Forums all fucking day for story ideas. Not interns, actual overpaid experienced hacks.

>tfw you don't get paid to sit on Sup Forums all day

why even live

The media might be talking about the deep state but they will never tell their viewers that they are also part of the deep state. The establishment press is as bluepilled as possible and will cover for the deep state no matter what.

Holy fuck, CNN quoted one of my posts.

What the fuck man. Fuckers are stealing content!

It's fails due to painting us with a broad brush.
The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend.

If we were to unify as alt-right we'd be so ridiculously focused on infighting and trying to come to a consensus that we'd never get anything done.

>4/chan
That one's new. I like it.

Fake News Network doesn't even care of typos.

Noice

Archive that post so we stop giving traffic to that shitzone.

>who are these mystery men known as the "online right"?
>I heard their hangout is a message board called 4/chan.com

>Who is this 4-slash-chan?

Threadly reminder that anyone self-identifying as "alt-right" is either a shill or pants-on-heads retard

I fucking love these.

They talked a bit about it on Anderson Cooper today and it was pretty fair for CNN. The guy they ended with said it at least warranted a conversation publicly about whether they should be able to develop such powers and if so what the extent of them should be and that there should be public discourse. They are trying to gain back some credibility. Of course there are their shills on as well... but they did the FOX one from each side on this time for the 5 minutes I heard at least.

cnn is crying out for help from their captors, the only way they know how.

will you save them, Sup Forums?

>The phrase, meant to suggest there is an architecture of government that operates outside the Democratic system, has quickly entered the mainstream political lexicon.

>Vault7

5D underwater chess.

Media BTFO again.

I routinely vote for the green party. Certainly does not make sense to call me right wing.