Do socioeconomic factors make black people behave the way they do?

Do socioeconomic factors make black people behave the way they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/crime-is-caused-by-poverty-enter-white-appalacha/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_marshmallow_experiment
downtrend.com/vsaxena/confessions-of-a-public-defender-michael-smith
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, they're literally subhuman

Yes. It's why poor whites are equally as criminal as they are.

No.

Socio economic factors definitely play a part and anybody that denies the poor are more prone to committing crime regardless of race is simply lying. That being said even when adjusted for socioeconomic factors niggers still commit more violent crime than whites do.

Holy shit.

Am I uneducated in saying the SAT and most standardized tests are culturally biased?

a little bit single motherhood, a little bit inherently low general intelligence. bad recipe.

ehhh being poor doesn't make you need to be a murderer but your general premise is sound

You're basically saying that all blacks everywhere have the same culture then. That still makes you a racist.

Culture >= Genetics >>>>>>>>> Poverty

The examples you would provide would be equally biased against inner city poor regardless of ethnicity. Thus, the white scores would provide a correction. However, they do not.

>culturally biased
Buzzword with no true meaning. It's only purpose is to sound negative through a cosmopolitan lens.

We all exist in a western nation, under western civilization and culture. Our tests are culturally biased, as they should be, and it means absolutely nothing.

Don't they though?

"Nah" - Rosa Parks

Go to Africa and find out faggot.

Holy shit, you got me there. Is it unreasonable to think that all black people have the same culture?

cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/crime-is-caused-by-poverty-enter-white-appalacha/

poorest counties in America are white, and they are also the safest.

Yes because Asians and Jews can succeed over whites. If it was culturally favoring whites then whites would win out which they don't.

Then why do the east Asians out-perform the whites, in places that are supposed to have "white culture"?

Is math culture? I know that in east Asian countries their are differences in culture compared to here, including mathematics. But in order for that argument to hold up, why do they beat us here? It's almost like, IQ actually applies to irl results or something. Really makes you think.

No, black culture and low IQ do.

There is not first world black nation, nor is there one country where blacks are as successful as the local majority.

It is something they have never achieved en masse anywhere on the planet ever.

Don't say Egypt either, King Tut is in R1b1a2 western Europe haplogroup.

They have literally never achieved civilization as a race.

Hundreds of black kids were murdered between 2012-2017 and no one gives a fuck unless racism was a motive. The left is cancer.

Black behaviour makes their socioeconomic situation into what it is
Evidence is available in any country they go to

Devil's advocate, by that argument it could merely be negatively biased towards nogs, rather than positively towards whites.

Did that not just prove the point made? Socio-economic factors=cultural bias?

You could probably figure this out by building a crime model using multiple regression. Unfortunately, the United States classifies a large proportion of Mexicans as White, so your model would be flawed.

reality is negatively biased towards them

>why do they beat us here?
Because their parents beat them at home.

>murdered by a spic
>trump wants to remove spics
>trump bad
>??????

Yes its unreasonable, because they actually don't share a lot of traits in many parts of the world .:.

Why didn't Asians invent anything of note?
literally what else besides gunpowder?

Does the way black people act cause their socioeconomic factors?

liberal enabled nigger culture is what causes blacks act the way they do

as long as blacks vote democrat, nothing will be done about nigger culture

The inability to plan for the future is the main cause.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_marshmallow_experiment

Invention of paper is a fun story

Oh wow you have clearly researched this thoroughly.
ods are gods and I am grateful that they made explicit the already attaining forbidding of redundant threads BUT
The biggest problem here was not redundant threads, it is one-line writing prompt one-posts. This format allows a spammer to quickly bombard us with brainless spam and drive good threads off the board before they can be archived. The brainlessness of the non-discussion offends the character of the board.
Imagine trying to have a substantive discussion while surrounded by robots who constantly demand to know your favorite color. /s/ has a minimum thread set-up requirement -- you cannot demand that everyone else write your thread for you -- and Sup Forums needs one too.

Deal with niggers (not average black people) for even 1 year and you'll be wishing for a genocide .These people will pimp out their 10 year old to get a fix,steal their moms tv,shoot some poor fuck to get $20 !

You euro/leaf fags have no fucking idea how actual niggers act. Just because you saw some highly educated actor in some movies does not mean you understand niggers.

Look at africa then think realllly hard about why you want "diversity!

In america they do at least

I know that, and I know that the white home is a run-down anti-intellectual institution in our country and has been for decades now. But IQ does apply, and the east Asians perform well intellectually regardless of the metric.

no its not, everywhere negroes go they create a basic tribal culture that is simple and crude

its because they are sedentary tribal apes and not as evolved

noggin status: out for a jog

Really Boggs the cogg

Can't help.

It also can't help that most Black Role models are rappers who promote criminal activity and violence towards the police.

somebody post the teaching in an all black school red pill.

Teaches you all you need to know abojt black culture and why niggers act like niggers

No, it is entirely a social issue. I have known many impoverished white people who are nothing like blacks. Most were likely even poorer than the average black family due to not receiving the gibs.

black people have much to answer for

>Do socioeconomic factors make black people behave the way they do?
No. Every seen pics of the Bowery in NYC during the depression? Lots of homeless starving white people not acting like niggers.

Lower IQ, higher testosterone levels, and breeding patterns that reward degeneracy and criminality.

>criminality
>implying they had law

Your post seemed reasonable and intelligent until niggers, the people that browse this site write and think like edgy teenagers.

I wonder if mulattos are represented like pure nogs, or if they eventually breed out the stupid

Please lurk for a minimum of two years before posting.

I actually did my econometric major research paper on this. I was actually expecting to find some socioeconomic variable that would describe homicide rates in certain poor neighborhoods better than variables of races. I actually had to give a presentation on how % population black is a higher indicator of problem areas than 23 economic variables and any combination. "Degree of southerness" is code for black, sort of. Southern was a dummy variable. Here is my abstract.

>This paper investigates spatial regression analysis of homicide rates across 3,085 United States counties. The questions at hand are if the South region, defined by Census, is effected by economic covariates differently than other regions, and is there an effect of diffusion surrounding areas of particularly high risk. We were able to conclude that there is evidence to support that the South does have cultural differences that reinforce violence and change the way economic covariates effect the region. We were also able to denote that there is not an observable evidence of an effect of diffusion. This paper concludes that more detailed data would be useful for further diagnosis of areas and factor of risk for high homicide rates.

nigger nigger nigger nigger

>people that browse this site write and think like edgy teenagers

This isn't true though

forgot my pic

I dont think poverty helps when trying to lower crime. But its not exclusive as the cause.

I think its more about upbringing and education; theres plenty of millionaire football players involved in assault and murder cases.

downtrend.com/vsaxena/confessions-of-a-public-defender-michael-smith

Bit of a read but worth it.

Why does the n word scare you so much?

>I think its more about upbringing and education
When's the last time you see white children loot something like monkeys, just because???

Niggers and muds are subhuman beasts that are worse than wild animals.

>theres plenty of millionaire football players involved in assault and murder cases

Did they just skip through college? And if not, at what point would you accept that genetic predisposition is bigly important?

No, niggers will just chimp out whenever.

Reddit is that way newfag.
------------------------------------------------------>

Stop with the fucking go back to redit, alright? im fucking HERE, i dont go to redit. I'm trying to fucking learn, redit is for faggots who don't wanna learn and discuss but jerk off on each other about their shared views, im not for fucking redit, I'm for Sup Forums im a fucking stand up comedian, I go where the smart/funny goes
Also how the fuck can you say he was dissapointed by the apparent lack of education in their posts when ITS ON THE FUCKING INTERNET, and the original guy didnt even spell right, either!
Where does it say that the cops were sent to school because the kids where chimping out?
The shit you guys think is fucking RIDICULOUS sometimes, like why don't you guys look at it objectively, if you say you hate someone why shouldn't you expect them to retaliate?
Now I agree that they should not have a gang mentality, they shouldn't use violence in anyway to get a point across, and need to better educate themselves. You know who that also sounds like? The WHITE guys at the high school I went to, there were big, dumb ass violent white people cliques as WELL, they fucking did HORRIBLE things that got no coverage on the news and yet when the black guys do AAANYTHING its on the news.
Do you see what I'm saying? And i swear to god do not fucking say 'go back to redit' the main point here is to LEARN, not press my thoughts onto anyone else, if someone DID adopt my thoughts, hey that'd be great, but I wouldn't attribute it to me being RIGHT necessarily, I would attribute it to the conditions being right. Just because you convinced someone of your opinion doesn't make that opinion right, we should all be here to learn, fuckers, or not, there are different sides to Sup Forums obviously

Nice blog post, faggot.

>>Tumblr

cultural factors moreso

They behave the same way everywhere. A few smarter black people still exist but they are not the rule.

They pretty much do skip through college. A lot of them pick a bullshit major that requires no brain power so they can pass easy and stay on the team. If they do fall behind, the professors are under pressure to bump up the grades so they can keep money coming in through the sports program.

>like why don't you guys look at it objectively,
15yr old NEET detected.

fuck off back to plebbit faggot

>the people that browse this site write and think like edgy teenagers.
As opposed to edgy beaners? lel gtfo

The Chinese were and still are in love with the concept of "trade secrets." Anything that someone managed to innovate never got passed around to others to build on, and were lost in a generation or two. Only inventions that served a massive military benefit were spread around, like gunpowder.

Other places like Japan just had fuck all for natural resources. Japanese "steel" was just pig iron refined from fucking sand, which makes tin foil look like goddamn adamantium. And that's all they ever had access to.

So sportsball is worthless and its all their problems are genetic?

That's basically what I got out of this.

Thread and dead.

Ok I'm going to tell you a few things and you need to not get butthurt.

1. it is painfully obvious that you are new here.

2.You are attempting to respond to multiple different people but you aren't clicking the post numbers to reply to them.

3. you just used an anecdote with your whole highschool explanation, the stats don't lie and the stats say that niggers while making up only 13% of the country are responsible for 56% of it's violent crime.

4. If the word nigger gets you butthurt than you are going to have a tough time with this site....you nigger.

5. Lurk more.

Look, I don't care okay? I seriously don't and I'm not trying to say I care just by responding to your post, you see -- my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

If they're culturally biased and created by whites why do Asians do well on them?

Where are whites committing the other half of murders in the US?

It's socio-ethnic factors

kek

And asians?

Oh lawd. Learned something new:

>Absence of the father was prevalent in the African-descent group (occurring only once in the East Indian group), and this variable showed the strongest link to delay of gratification, with children from intact families showing superior ability to delay.

Video game consoles?

>not understanding variance from the mean

Why are people so fucking stupid?

You don't even need to know the formula, it's INTUITIVE that some niggers are not going to be complete pieces of shit, but the TREND is that most of them are.

They don't teach advanced statistics in high school specifically because it would redpill everyone on the kikes and niggers, not because it's hard.

Barely
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc

Actually, the poorest white area has less crime than the richest black area. While socio economic factors play in, they don't account for all of it.

Pretty sure that was the point.

1) They're not as creative as us

2) China had a dysfunctional society for a few centuries at what turned out to be a critical juncture in history

3) We we smarter than them until quite recently.
Europe went through a period of great hardship from 1100s-1400s which likely boosted average IQ. Then following this period due to a warnming climate and the aforementioned boosted IQ we had a period of great prosperity and innovation in which we created the modern world. In this period the high IQ element of our population created prosperity and opporunity for everyone though, so the low IQ parts of the population were more easily able to survive than previously. In the latter parts of this period we even brought in widespread welfare. These things all caused our average IQ to decrease.
In the same period in East Asia, particularly China and Korea, there was great hardship, dysfunctional governance, lawlessness, famine and other crises all which would have driven up average IQ like it did in Europe in the middle ages. So while our IQs were dropping there's were increasing to the point where, on average, they have IQs a few points or more higher than ours now.

Fuck those niggers.

You never buy a console at launch.

How about you never by a console.

Waste of time and money.

I have a theory that more niggers equal shittier conditions. As long as niggers are separated from each other they will usually be fine but the more niggers that go around each other the shittier they will act and the worse their area will be.

A Black from Louisiana and a Black from New York are going to culturally differ like hell, shitlord.

Exactly

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

in what ways? They all have to eat and sleep. They all end up at the same prisons if they're in the same state at the time of their eventual incaceration