Poo in the loo here and Trump supporter, how do we reconcile our differences

Have been lurking here for a while, seen all poo in loo memes, they are funny AF, red pilled some Indians with it. While I cannot change the color of my skin, what can I do to be a model Immigrant and how we can we live side by side peacefully. Ethno Nationalists, any way we can reconcile? My kids are born here, they tell me India is your country and they belong in USA. If we resolve h1b situation are we good?

Indians are pretty bro tier desu senpai.

this. Curry smells like shit and your skinny wirey people look weird. Other than that you are coo.

>taking racewars seriously

Sup Forums is a Kekistani board of peace, all are welcome here

Seriously, if you're not a minority who is getting special treatment from the government.

Most Americans already like you.

The only advise I'd have is don't let your kids act like niggers.

I know some really wonderful Indian family's who's sons have tried to force themselves into "Brown America".

They act like the police are out to get them because their "brown". Then get on the left side of things with persecution complexes.

Just stick to your own country and use the knowledge you gained here to improve your homeland. See Immigration and Gumballs for more about the whole deal.

You accept that there are differences and be a productive law abiding citizen. Pretty simple.

My first ever flight was to America. It was a dream land to which my Dad sent me and took out a loan equal to all his life savings. Thats how we saw America, I was just 21 when I came here and didnt understand politics etc. I became a man here in this country and now I feel part of it, i know some Indian friends have gone back, to me its a bit late as kids will find it hard to adjust in India. I just want to contribute to Making America Great and live the life my Dad is proud of.

White guy here. Totally agree. Us people of civilization gotta stick together

I got redpilled just before the election. My kids go to public school and I volunteer there from time to time, I am now starting to see some of the SJW type thing at their school. My kids came back home scared after the election night because of somethings she heard other kids tell her. I showed her Trump videos and showed his family to calm her down. now she is cool with Trump.

White guy here.

You have to go back.

Yeah you can stay and die in america, it's on its death bed anyway. I will be moving to a whiter country to escape the multi-culti meme that's taken over this god-forsaken shithole.

If there is one thing Asians need to understand and embrace it is that criticism and mockery is nothing to be afraid of. Everything we have in the West is the result of not having to watch what we say. Asia is inferior precisely because for millennia the most important thing in their societies was maintaining harmony, avoiding disruption, and using "respect" to enable crime.

Fuck off. Immigrants take up farmland making countries rely upon exports, introduce transportation problems and pollution. Don't listen to the mixed kiddies here telling you "Indians are bro tier :)" in exchange for basic facts about economics. No I don't care how much your ugly ass makes

Most Indians I've met are pretty cool. Just shit in the toilet and we're good. H1-B visa price gouchers shouldn't be blamed, its supply side economics. The companies who exploit and work you guys to death for half or less what they could pay someone here is who needs to be punished. H1-B indians are different from border hoppers who shit out 8 gang members, i'm sure eventually you'll become legal.

Get Shiva to destroy the Democrats.

You know India's best export is humans :) as there are 1.2 billion people. Currently all the big companies like walmart, amazon, mcodnalds kfc etc and setting up shop in India and driving small scale businesses out. So maybe this exchange is fair?

You're a thief. You've stolen a white American's job and wrongfully claim housing that rightfully belongs to white Americans.
Like all thieves, you should be dragged into the street and shot in the back of the head.

its just banter dude
>dont be a degenerate
>dont go through life not thinking for yourself
>take an active interest in politics

thats all you have to do to be welcome here bro

I agree with this. One of the reasons for me supporting Trump was his stand against Political Correctness. In India questioning any elderly person or a person of authority is considered highly disrespectful. Thats one of the reasons, Indians who come to America, never want to go back as they enjoy the freedom here.

its just memes my friend some of the best people i know came here from other countries

This is why you should teach other poo in loos the value of banter and how to do banter.

I am guessing you are joking here. A thief is one who sneaks in when you dont see. I came here legally, am a law abiding person and did everything the proper way. Of course I am not white, I cant fix that.

Learn how to poo in a loo.

Yes done that and learnt to use paper instead of water :)

indians are NOT bro tier. please fucking stop. indians are one of the worst. they treat whites who make less than them like their fucking servants. they are pieces of shit. luckily this trait doesn't seem to get passed onto their kids. first generation indians are fucking awful

Welcome to America, my Aryan Brother!

Yes post this election I have been doing this with many Indian friends, many get offended, but are not able to see past it

American Indians are pretty based in my experience. The ones I know are all sons of doctors who are studying to be doctors.

Have seen first hand, H1B abuses by so called Indian consulting companies, not me personally, but someone I know got such low wages, though they charge the clients very high. But the big companies typically pay market wages and its highly competitive and to get into some of those companies is super hard due to the interviews.

fuck you

Depends on which part of India they are from possibly. Sorry you had such experience, but hopefully you come across some nicer Indians.

Leaf whats your problem, was in your country two weeks back.

The propaganda is being to wear off, he needs his daily dose of Trudeau.

Ethno nationalism doesn't mean you can't be here it just means keep to your own race and integrate into our culture.

Have a job
Marry another Indian
Raise your kids right
Pay your taxes.

>how do we reconcile our differences
You have to go back.

It should be legal to kill shitskins who aren't on valid tourist visas.

Serious Question; Do you feel any sense of obligation to your country of origin ? Not judging just asking. I personally admire the US from afar but my loyalty forever lies with India.

My parents actually literally beg to come back. And you know if I wind up everything in the US and take all my savings and go back, I will not have to work for the rest of my life and can live like a King in India. Yet here I am, running the rat race, doing things on my own etc. When you have worked for something, its not as simple to just walk away. I am here legally by the way.

There are 1.3 billion more where he came from. There are more Indians in India than white people in the entire world. How many Indians can come to America, where there are maybe 160 million Americans, before it's too many?

I like Indians better than any other immigrant group. You guys are productive and polite. My best friend in high school was indian.

Become a citizen and hold faith with the Constitution then.

So leave and make your real home better.

>I am here legally by the way.
I don't care. You're a foreigner.

Actually when I was in college in India, i thought i have to stay back and serve the country, but my Dad wanted me to go to US something he couldnt do and pursuaded me. And ofcourse financially it made sense too. But then I do feel an obligation and do my part from far away. I contribute in some way by helping my parents financially and also some charities. I do that here too. But now I am close to spending a big chunk of my life in US, so it is not easy to go back and my kids r used to here as well.

>-t. street shitter

Yes, to be honest, I have spent significant time reading federalist papers and researching how the constitution was written etc. Not bragging here, but I am sure, I know more about the US constitution and the founding fathers, than many Americans who were born here.

Do you believe in the US constitution?

Well done all of the 4 items you mentioned. Raising kids still a work in progress and they are just growing up.

Yeah well good for you for coming here with a skill and appreciating our country, not turning it into the dump you left. The world is a fucked up place.just remember, around blacks never relax.

America isn't an ideology.

Of course.

USA is a country but it also a country that was built on an ideology. Thats one of the reasons why America became the Greatest Country in the world. The Constitution and the Bill of Rights is a fundamental part of this country. First Amendment alone is worth its words in gold. Thats why I am pissed with incidents like Berkley riots etc. If you believe in the constitution, then why are you against people who immigrated here legally and are willing to abide by the Constitution? Are against only non-white people?

He's just being a dick. Indians are usually pretty cool people. Better than middle easterns, central/south americans, slaviks, or southeast asian. Better than pakis. Better than sri lankans, better than Africans... better than Native Americans.There are plenty of gross Indians but I feel like they just don't make it here.
Only immigrants I care for are Euro, Sikhs, south africans, (anglosphere), indians, nords, white asians (jap, kor, hong kong, some chinese), and Israeli. Some cool Lebanese friends and I guess asia minor is acceptable like Greek or Macedonian

Glad to know. Just until a few years back, Indian Men working in the US were in high demand for arranged marriage situations, that is one of the benefits of working int he US :).

Checked

KeK asks for Shivas help in this divine battle

>it also a country that was built on an ideology
Wrong. Our Constitution was written by Northwestern Europeans, Anglos in particular, and it's ours. Successful countries are successful because of the people who inhabit them.

>If you believe in the constitution, then why are you against people who immigrated here legally and are willing to abide by the Constitution?
The Constitution delegates power over immigration policy to Congress and the Executive, that's all. Congress has passed laws I disagree with and the Court has ruled on them in ways in which I disagree.

>Are against only non-white people?
Yeah, I'm comfortable with white people staying here. Some should probably be excluded or restricted on future immigration, like Armenians and chinky Slavs, and all Muslims have to go, but on the whole I'm happy to share a country with all kinds of white people.

Indians in general are better than a lot of other minorities but they still don't belong here.

>Israeli
wew

If you are in tech or software, don't make long elaborate excuses for things, just speak plainly and use simple words. I see so many indians fuck up with their bosses because they try to impress and it just ends up taking 10 minutes to say something that should take 2 minutes.

This is because of the cultural difference, so first generation Indians take a while to get used to. You know when I first started working, I called my boss Sir when I first met him and he was shocked and asked me to use his name :) And typically you see this behavior when people are on H1B. Once people get Green Card, they are much more straight talking as they dont have to worry about losing their jobs.

You have many inconsistencies in your argument. What do you plan to do with the White Democrats/Liberals who disagree with you and think you are part of the problem and the ones who want to take away the guns etc.