Vault 7 Leaks

So apparently I still have a pulse?

What fucking gives? I thought these leaks were supposed to be earth shattering?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ErrataRob/status/839243456119730176
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw no gf

hey normie, go read them you fucking twat. The leak is bigger than snowden.

*poot*

daily reminder ShareBlue shills will be offed

The why the fuck aren't their riots?

Where are the internet blackouts?

Where is the martial law?

WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN KILLED BY A DRONE!?!?!?!?!??!

No ones going to riot over the leaks, it's more like their trust of the government will further deteriorate.

So in other words nothing changes?

How in the fuck can you post a qt like that and not sauce?

Fucking barbaric.

How much bigger? Busy with a rifle so not gonna read until later.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT

Did you ever have a dream where you fell asleep and had a dream?

i have, it's pretty cool

>Big booty Asians
MUH ONE WEAKNESS

It's how I feel about Vault 7. Like I already had all the information, but now the context has changed and it doesn't mean what it meant before. Somehow it made a 90 degree turn into a dimension I didn't know was there.

that the cia setup its own nsa with no oversight or regulation is fairly earth shattering. or agency shattering, i should say.

Most people with half a brain already knew this. My friends think i am less insane day by day. Honestly, I think they run most of the darknet markets as well. some onions are safe though.

This is likely part of a Russian disinformation campaign meant to undermine the U.S. intelligence agencies in general, and to more immediately lend credence to President Donald Trump's allegations that former President Barack Obama spied on him.

mmmmmmmmmm......... that is a tasty looking bum bum!

>This is likely part of a Russian disinformation campaign meant to undermine the U.S. intelligence agencies in general, and to more immediately lend credence to President Donald Trump's allegations that former President Barack Obama spied on him.
>implying the CIA doesn't work with Russia
Where do you think alphabay runs out of?
you really think it's ran by a bunch of Russian gangsters in track suits?

End of day 1 of the first installment, a leak bigger than the snowden leaks, and you are complaining. Gee, you're a quick study.

Maybe you shouldn't believe every HIGH LEVEL INSIDER who, every week, says 9/11 truth and ayylmaos are dropping next week.

Post her fucking name you asshole.

they knew about the NSA
and they knew about mk ultra
but no, no one was spinning this precise combination
because truth is stranger than fiction

>and to more immediately lend credence to President Donald Trump's allegations that former President Barack Obama spied on him.

>riots
why?
fight who?
meme war being fought online
go to some liberal college and riot against milo or white people
they want us culled in the street, we need to be smart, stay diligent, withhold taxes, and stock up on fresh water and boi pucci

Fuck off go to b if u wanna fap

it's a shill bot.

>The why the fuck aren't their riots?
Literally because we know Trump is on it.

CIA is watching (You)

NSA here.
You guys can look all you want, but you'll just be wasting your time.
There's nothing there.

Script looking for the same words in posts?

Don't tell me where to go you fucking woman.

That's like THE hottest qt. ever and I got nothing from reverse search.

Who is this sexy asian bitch?

Bad shilling. NSA is on our side (for the moment), enemy of our enemy and such.

ahahaha.
The leaf is the expert.
Listen to this guy, folks

psychic vampire alien hackers

BRAAAAAAP

>why aren't there riots
Because we're all too busy masturbating to anime and playing WoW.
But most importantly because we aren't libtards. Also we're not a collective. Also we aren't a we. Also because ???
>mfw

CAPTCHA: Cairo Derka

I N F O W A R S

>Where is muh aliens?!!!

KYS op

Psychedelic vampires aren't interested in hacking they just want male vitality to be a thing again

>That flag

You're making us look bad cunt. People will look at your flag and legitimately confuse you with an Aussie.

Fuckin kiwi scum, I thought you cunts only liked bums attached to sheep anyway?

>NSA here.
What kind of benefits and danger pay do you guys get for lurking on the chans?

Honda Civic

Lol are you retarded? Trump says specifically that Trump tower was wiretapped. The government conducts random wiretaps on foreign diplomats where they caught an aide speaking to Russia. They are two separate wiretaps, one legal and public knowledge, and the other illegal.

7k pages of docs sooo much here, theure trying to ignore it or just use the Samsung tv spying thing but these cocksuckers dont know the trouble their in

Isn't there supposed to be a part 2? wonder when that is.

Good value, lasts a long time and has good resell value.

Would wife.

The leaks are about operations that have been ongoing for years and years. Nothing has actually changed, you are just now more aware that you will live the rest of your life eternally in proximity of a microphone or camera that government agencies, and anyone who bought the same zero day they did, can access.

earth shattering to normies maybe. Sup Forums and even Sup Forums already knew the basics of the extent of nsa shit for years

Tsubasa Akimoto

The world was indeed destroyed. Split right in two.
You woke up in an alternate probability.

Everybody knows the difference between the Aussie flag and the NZ flag ya daft cunt. Maybe not so much in America but it's not their fault.
Urry up and get to the centerlink an get more beer, mate!
This is just the beginning!

There will supposedly be several more parts, they're supposedly being analyzed currently, and also allowing time for names to be redacted.

Really what we should worry about is what will happen if WikiLeaks releases the actual tools that the CIA use. That could actually lead to some fucking serious shit if the wrong people tried the right thing

i know the difference but they arenot distinct enough that i can easily see it at a glance when its represented by a tiny square of pixels 4 mm wide

Why didn't you tell us then, O great prophet?
Great Oracle, I know we weren't worthy of your limitless knowledge earlier, but you could have at least given us a sign! Anything!

I have left some lotus leaves and virgin blood for ya, in the hopes that you reveal yet more arcane information to us a bit earlier next time.

Can someone give an overview of what exactly was leaked and where I can access them?

>not Trueno AE86
She better be a type-R

>Vault 7 proves rogue shadow government
>Obama's involved
>Birth certificate
>Obama not legitimate
>Trump true 44th president
>44
>dubs

Hehehe, well I can.
Get your eyes checked then lad. You always bang on about muh free healthcare, put your money where your mouth is.

Red = crustifarian nu-age steamcrust hippies who love progressive electro dub and Psytrance

White = we're full git eeeht, bogans, abbos, etc.

But shit, you already said you know the difference. Nevermind m8, sorry for typing in real time

Again can someone explain what was leaked and where it can be accessed?

because tolerant people can be counted on to do what tolerant people always do

Alien faeces + whereabouts of possible THIRD Bog

The extreme tl;dr is this:

CIA has exploits that allows them access to every OS, every smart phone, every smart anything. They were supposed to be telling companies when they found these, so that they could be fixed, so American consumers wouldn't be vulnerable. They decided to keep these exploits secret so that they could use them instead.

Most of the documents so far seem to be internal technical documentation for the software and methods they use.

>Associates of Trump under investigation from information obtained by spying.
>Not spying on Trump himself and all of his communications.
>The government has never spied on people it legally wasn't supposed to spy on.
>Now go back to watching your tv, playing your video games, and browsing the internet on devices that are not possibly spying on you right now.

And don't forget to pay your taxes, citizen.

You've left out the fact that they can spoof digital fingerprints to create the appearance of their attacks originating from other parties.

Yeah my (((dad))) works for Vault 7 and he spent all day going through Deep State and there's nothing substantial there.
It's only being blocked by all (((Deep State Media))) because people who use Faceberg or Google to aggregate their fakenews are probably not interested to know that the Cocaine Intelligence Agency have hacked their smart phones, their OS, and their government.

The cute part is that they don't need to compromise the apps because they compromise the OS and get what they want before it is encrypted. The encryption works fine, but it is irrelevant.

Yeah what am I supposed to do use Ubuntu like a fucking dweeb and stop paying taxes?

>tfw I wish I had NO girlfriend but can't get rid of mine

Thanks for making up shit I never said after I kicked the shit out of your poorly thought out meme

Holy shit kek lmao

Well I did say extreme tl;dr but yes you're correct

Yeah that's the worst shit honestly. Direct access to absolutely everything.

Like a fucking key-logger. It is very 90s tech.

I never said that you said any of those things. I am implying that you are naive if you do not think the government would ever break laws and do unethical things to the extent they have in the past, even in the recent past, and if you think someone in the government would not be able to justify spying on Trump because of his close associations with people already under investigation for a serious federal offense.

people don't realise that greys are AI that have spliced together a biological form out of various lifeforms (owls, corpse flowers, Turritopsis dohrnii etc.)
people don't believe that they're here to study us because of our bodies ability to access a wide spectrum of dimensions
people don't like the thought that we are special snowflakes when in fact every species of sentient life is a vital component of the universe's ecosystem
scientists are only now observing that the laws of physics don't apply at or near the edge of the galaxy and it will be a long time before they realise that our consciousness is what's holding the fabric of our reality together
people do yoga when Krishna specifically said that the only way to reach enlightenment in Kali Yuga was by chanting the Hare Krishna
we don't have ADD people chanting it in the back of their minds to become wisdomous sages that guide us along the righteous path
people aren't aware that the fall of mankind will happen Feb. 6898 regardless of a timeline's circumstantial advancement through spacetime
people don't know that we will inevitably merge with the singularity at that exact time by one of two ways
either we will become AI and enter a timeline where we are the greys
or we will do it biologically and ascend to the 5th dimension

I honestly don't think this timeline has a chance because in my timeline we had already figured out that people with conditions like ADD, Autism, Schizophrenia and Down Syndrome were the real world equivalent of super heroes. Either way once you're woke the most majestic thing you can do is wake others. I thought i'd just pop in here to tell you all that i love you, and remember life is full of infinite possibilities.

based leaf

CIA operative in CR here, there's nothing important in those files, don't even bother reading it.

>Yeah what am I supposed to do use Ubuntu like a fucking dweeb and stop paying taxes?
Yes

I've always heard that CR was beautiful and free of operatives. I hope it works out for you.

The fact that we're literally discussing proof of the government breaking laws in this thread shows I'm not that naive

My point is that obviously Trump has no direct evidence of his residence or business being tapped, otherwise he would have flaunted it like he loves to do. Even his own advisers aren't taking it seriously because he has zero proof for his claim. Circling the fact that the NYT reported on a completely separate instance of wiretapping does not constitute proof that Trump himself was wiretapped by Obama. At the very most it only means an investigation might be necessary for safety, but that's it. He literally has no evidence and even his own party does but not believe him.

So this guy is wrong? twitter.com/ErrataRob/status/839243456119730176

Everyone believes him. Everyone knows it is true, whether they can prove it or not.

Yeah I believe him even if he's wrong because he's /our guy/ and I want to win.

Interesting that a few days later wikileaks released documents that show he could very well have been hacked passively via his phone or his tv

Nice try, CIA.

So, um, the big news is stuff we knew about several years ago courtesy of Snowden?

What's next? Learning that the US government considered assassinating Anwar Al-Awlaki? Maybe some hot news about the CIA plan to give Fidel Castro an exploding cigar?

The fact that Assange is finally leaking something halfway concrete should tell you that his )))paymasters((( are running scared and desperate to do SOMETHING to distract from the trail leading back to the DNC hacks.

>Everyone believes him.
They literally don't though. Why would they believe him? He doesn't have evidence THAT HE SAID HE HAD.

He said he "just learned" that he was wiretapped. This implies someone told him this or he had a document saying it. He would have given Congress this information if it was real, but instead he's asking them to investigate with zero leads. Unless he wants them to fail then that would be a completely idiotic thing to do.

The two choices are that he's lying about having proof, or that he has proof he's willing to tweet about but not show anyone. Both are retarded.

No. Because we know what is going on. Wha they are up to. So do you.

Snowden didn't leak this though. Only a technologically illiterate person could think that this is the same thing.

That is 100% possible, maybe even probable. But his claim was that Obama personally ordered a wiretap, which is completely unrelated to these leaks.

WHO HERE WANTS TO ASSASSINATE/KILL EVERY MEMBER OF THE DEEP STATE/CIA?

Maybe, but have you considered how stupid it would be to flaunt proof of something like that? Doing so would show his hand, and let them know exactly what he has and potentially where he got it from, and it could hurt his chances of using certain parts it as evidence in court. If he does have anything, and they continue to laugh at him and say it is bullshit, then that just looks that much worse on them when it comes out. Not laughing at him and saying it is bullshit can make them look guilty for not wanting to touch it.
Trump is egotistical, not stupid. I would hope someone who has gotten where he is would know the danger in making such a claim and having nothing to show for it.

I haven't actually looked at Wikileaks, on account of not wanting to give Assange the hits.

Snowden told us that the government was collecting zero-days for intelligence use. Wired or PC World or some shit told us that smart TVs were sending voice info to the company's servers for decoding. Both of these stories are years, plural, old. Should I feign surprise at learning that the NSA is, in fact, doing exactly what every single liberal commenter said it was doing after the Snowden leaks came out? Should I be shocked and appalled at their tacky choice of code names for stuff?

If he was intelligent then he wouldn't have shown his hand by tipping off the entire nation that he has said proof. If it truly did happen then all he did by tweeting it is ensure that guilty parties have time to prepare a defense or destroy any evidence they're aware of.

Trump lacks common sense or an understanding of his new role. He is unaware that making such a claim now comes with consequences that he never had to face as a private citizen. The fact that he still tweets like crazy is proof of that.

Saying that they're collecting zero days is different than "here are the exact zero days that they have for these exact systems that you use and here is how they use them". Obviously the concept is not new due to the information from the Snowden leaks, but this is still something that people should be paying attention to. The fact that the American government has allowed criminals to keep and sell these vulnerabilities out of selfish interests is not something to be passive about

Tone it down, Agent. You're not gonna catch anyone with that shit.

The CIA has access to 1984 police state level shit.

They can cause car crashes and plane crashes. The ability to frame any major country for cyber attacks

They can monitor any microphone, smart phone, or electronic attached to the internet. Hell, they can even monitor your fucking toaster or smart fridge. When you think your smart TV is off, it could be in a fake off mode where the microphone and camera is still on and some fuck is watching you and listening to you.

NOt only that, but I'm told that this is the tip of the iceberg. There are more leaks to come. Be patient