In an anarcho-capitalist society, what would stop me from having a pet hippopotamus that occasionally went on rampage?

In an anarcho-capitalist society, what would stop me from having a pet hippopotamus that occasionally went on rampage?

My flamethrower.

NAP

/thread

R E C R E A T I O N A L™
N U C L E A R™
B O M B S™

The delegates Donald

The nap. You'd be liable for my ruined mine garden and be working as an indentured servant for 60 years to pay off those Bouncing Bettys.

Nothing
But if it violated the nap then you're fucked.

if that rampage hurt other people's property then that would violate torts and you would need to go to a private court tu both agreed on to settle it. If you couldn't agree or reused to pay for damages then the whole neighborhood would ostracize you or boycott you.

>implying a flamethrower can do shit against a thick-skinned, mud-drenched hippopotamus

The minigun emplacement on the roof of my shed

kek

that's one symmetrical hippo

Napalm sticks to skin, dummy. That's what made flamethrowers lethal, so it could definitely take down a hippo although it wouldn't stop the hippo from charging 20mph at user and mauling him.

Seriously, hippos are scary as hell. One of the deadliest animals in Africa. Fun fact, did you know that there was legislation proposed in the early 1900s to import hippos and introduce them to bayous in Louisiana to allow cheap hippo meat to be farmed and sold?

A E S T H E T I C

>>implying a flamethrower can do shit against a thick-skinned, mud-drenched hippopotamus

I'd use the flamethrower on you dumb-dumb. Hippopotami are not pets.

You are too incompetent to wrangle a hippo in the first place and that shit happened to Pablo Escobar and he wasn't even in an anarcho-capitalist society.

In an anarcho-capitalist society, what would stop me from having my own degenerate communist society which would get funds from China and other communist countries and what would stop me spreading my propaganda or turning one half of your country totally against you with the use of the pre existing minorities and cheap foreign workers therefore rendering any future defensive war efforts impossible to do.

And what about the continued downfall of ethnic nationalism into whoever owns the most money and factories can outproduce you meaning they win and with the morality of the people where all they value is money society would inevitably collapse and fall under the control of Huge Jewish owned businesses.

Anarcho capitalism would only work in a 100% white nation and even then it would eventually let the gates open for cheap workers or get invaded by people who actually care about their fellow man and the future of their nation outside of their own property

I think it's one of those things that everyone has to play by the rules and belie for it to work. Impossible to achieve even with 24/7 helicopter rides.

My 375 H&H magnum.

lmao

People acting in self-defense and killing it. People would also exclude you from society and exile you to the other side of the mountain.

What if you are charismatic, so you pay hookers to show up while clowns wrangle the hippos and you charge children to touch it and establish the annual Charging of the Hippos Festival to come up with more capital to support your herd of hippos?

muh exile

Ignoring the fact Whites and Blacks married in the 50's even if they did get exiled from society and occasionally lynched.

Anarcho Capitalism is on the Communist tier level of delusion where they think everyone will play by the rules and outside countries don't exist and they conveniently forget all about human interaction

In addition to everything said so far, no insurance company/rights enforcement agency is going to want to cover you, so your premiums are going to skyrocket if you actually want any protection plan.

Well, obviously. A complete unplausability of anarcho-capitalist society would stop you!

>muh exile
>muh delusions
>muh dick

The problem with anarcho-capitalism is that it doesn't work when most people are semi-retarded. All adults must have an IQ of or higher than 110. It would obviously never work with huge numbers of drooling idiots running around and acting against their best interest so readily.

What about the Hungry Hungry Hippopotamus based insurance agency that accepts payments in hippo fetuses?

My self defense nuke.

>trying this hard

Elephant Gun

If the people who lived near you didn't mind it then what's the problem?

Nobody wants to live next to a fucking hippo.

Prove me wrong.

>Trying this hard
NOT AN ARGUMENT

Someone else with a big gun.

oh fuck

In an idealized ancap society, the cost of replacement hippopotami when its rampage led it onto someone else's property and everyone but you got invited to enjoy some barbeque.

In a realistic ancap society, the fact that the freely negotiated1 contract you signed when you rented your land obligates you to pay dodecuple damages for any harm caused by any pets, children, or men you admit, bring, cause to be admitted, or allow to enter your landlord's private property.

1: 'Freely negotiated' in the sense that the landlord was free to put whatever she liked in the contract, and you were free to sign it any time you wished to be granted permission to exit the airport facilities2.

2: 'facilities' in the sense of a landing strip surrounded by poison ivy, barbed wire, and some of 's Bouncing Betties. You landed there because the landlord has a very aggressive marketing program offering sizeable bonuses to any private air travel vendor who brings profitable tenants.

sending dangerous pets into the neighborhood would violate the NAP and the local assosiation of free land owners (tm) would send their rockets to remove you.

Then nobody would want OP's premise either.

a ptr

Took me a while, hope the thread is still going.

Fuck, it died.

Don't worry user I appreciate your oc

Thank you.

Sweet.

good shit fukken saved

your oc is shit

That deserves a half-sincere NOICE.