Why does Sup Forums hate the Jews

Why does Sup Forums hate the Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/the-wolves-of-tel-aviv-israels-vast-amoral-binary-options-scam-exposed/
encyclopediadramatica.se/Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=p3VX91IyFG8&feature=youtu.be
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
web.archive.org/web/20120705065748/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/
twitter.com/rupertmurdoch/status/269973016753102849
mondoweiss.net/2015/04/hollywood-efforts-support/
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jealousy.

Because they're Evil?

>Because they're Evil?
how though

Because they, by all practical purposes, the world's first immigrant due to Europe's power and popularity in history.

check out the "Jews" in encyclopedia dramatica
80-90% is true desu~

They're an easy scapegoat for the failure of the white race to secure the existence of their people and a future for white children

Shit like this
>webm related

always surprises me that nobody knows that mohels suck blood out of baby dicks during the circumcision ritual and that the talmud permit's 3 year old sex slaves

the are white no? why not hate niggers or hate no one at all except fags

timesofisrael.com/the-wolves-of-tel-aviv-israels-vast-amoral-binary-options-scam-exposed/
> The "binary option" industry in Tel Aviv, Israel is a bet on whether some financial indicator will go up or down. While there are such things as real binary options on real exchanges, the ones sold from phone banks in Tel Aviv are bets against the house. The house sets the odds and usually wins, and even when they lose, most binary option shops don't pay up. 80% of investors lose everything. In Israel, it's illegal to scam Israelis this way, but completely legal to scam the rest of the world

The are racist bigots.

BlueDivision-senpai!
please notice me....

rate this site please!
encyclopediadramatica.se/Jews

Everybody knows Encyclopedia Dramatica ya fucking newfag.

Fucking Pablo shouldn't you be selling drugs or cutting grass right now?

I just immediately noticed this
>Dark Ages were the inventors of the two most Anti-Intellectual religions in the world: Christianity and Islam.

What? Since when was Christianity created in the dark ages?

but i'll get shot....
>tokhang 2.0

>feminism
>jewish domination of sectors
>anti-white
>anti-racial organization
>communism
>just feeding them and giving them our races property so they can take more and attack us

Juan how is it down there, I can barely handle the amount of wetbacks here how do you do it

vatican city held europe by the balls during the middle ages.
>afaik, jews quickly subverted Roman Catholic Church (assummng it was a whitey invention) and then the rest is history....

they get shot here (praise duterte and dela rosa)
too many guys here actually wanted to purge them, and we got the chance!

I don't hate the jews but their engagement in marxist enterprises is fucking irritating

Ah, if your referring to when Emperor Constantine did that reform to shape the Christianity we know today, then yes now I see where its coming from.

fucking jews man

to think a fucking tribe almost conquered the world because of their
>uniqueness

youtube.com/watch?v=p3VX91IyFG8&feature=youtu.be

>Media pushes open borders, multiculturalism, feminism, trannies, etc.

"Who runs Hollywood? C'mon"

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.”

--Joel Stein, LA Times, December 19, 2008

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Here's a few more articles.

Jews DO control the media - Times of Israel
web.archive.org/web/20120705065748/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/

Why Is Jewish owned press so consistently anti- Israel in every crisis? - Rupert Murdoch
twitter.com/rupertmurdoch/status/269973016753102849

Leaked Sony emails reveal Hollywood execs efforts to support Israel
mondoweiss.net/2015/04/hollywood-efforts-support/

they exhibit shekel-seeking behaviors at the expense of goyim

digits confirm

who cares? I just love the attention

this board is the only place an ugly broke stoner that can't scrap enough shekels together to afford a pizza like myself is treated with hate or just boredom driven awe
it's as though I'm some sort of powerful malevolent supervillain simply from being born a jew. it's always brightening my mood, thanks you lowly goyim

Because they hate us.

You're still in a much better position than your average Gaza resident. At least you have a functioning power plant that doesn't get bombed every summer.

Fucking merchants

uh
not even shitposting but genuinely curious. are you praising or accusing

> No matter what you do, the Jew wins

Fucking kikes

>self-hating jew
stop projecting, (((goldberg)))

stop making me recycle images you baiting dumbass

I'm anti-kike for shitposting purposes but I can assure that if I was in a position to determine foreign policy I'd fully support Israel annihilating their neighbouring mudslimes.

> jew
> poor

what is your malfunction

I KNEW IT
YOU *DO* CARE

>same reasons Jews hate themselves.

laziness I guess
I mean compatible genetics are certainly a factor, but note my environment and surrounding society
the actual act of effectively jewing jews while they too are trying to jew you back requires effort

Because Jews are superior to whites.
If it was not the case (((they))) could not manipulate the whitey.

If they were really superior they wouldn't need us.

>if humans were really superior they would not need food
That's how you sound. Whitey is a resource, somone has to do the dirty jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
Welcome to Sup Forums.

There is reason why many countries have hated jews throughout time.

they keep doing the same thing.

deceive people, instigate to ruin countries/ empires, and always involved in dirty dealing.

heres an example, why do coins have ridges on their sides? because centuries ago, jews used to shave down the diameter of coins and sell the gold and silver to get rich, it was a wide spread practice carried out by jews throughout europe until they were found out.

jews are involved in every civil rights movement, lgbt rights movement, multiculturalism, refugee programs, anti white propaganda, media, banking, funding both sides of many wars.. the list goes on and on and on.

i dont hate jews, i dont trust them. distrust can lead to hate. they've given plenty of reasons for people to hate them.

bullshit aside user, I know not all jews are bad. you're bro tier. You guys do hold some heavy weights, though.

Whites are cooperative and efficient when they work together while kikes only seek to stay in power. Even though telling lies doesn't necessarily require an higher IQ or anything.

All religions are cancerous ideologies that need to be eradicated. They led the world to chaos and destruction because of their virus-like behaviors.

'night pol.

Real classy

remember goy
getting $5,000 in back taxes and paying your (((accountant))) 2,500 is still better than both of you getting nothing

I imagine that, just like skin color, there is a gene that make people evil, resentful, and just all dark.
It's as if they're born like that. They're born to deceit, born to destroy, hate and resent everyone.

Born bitter and with no sympathy for others.

And like blacks, some may be alright, but they cannot escape the nature of who they are.

Whenever I'm dealing with jews, I'm always with my foot back, and I always ask the last name of the person I'm dealing with. If I find out she's jewish, I cut it off immediately unless it's a must.

Myself personally, I dont hate ALL jews.
I just want to get rid of the Jewish controlled Federal Reserve.
(as stated in our Constitution to have the printing of money Not controlled by a private bank.)
Yes, the Federal Reserve is a private bank. And it's unconstitutional.

Stop Jewish Hollywood pushing Multiculturalism. As Multiculturalism will destroy western society by Open borders and free welfare. Those two things dont mix well.

And for the Rothchilds/George soros to Stop manufacturing wars to make more money while enforcing Orwellian thought control laws.

That's why I hate the Jews.