DOOMSDAY HOUSING FOR THE ELITE

This was a missile defense radar site in North Dakota USA. At least I thought ND was in the US... After tonight, I'm not sure it is a lawful state. It appears to be part of the British Empire. Anyway Sup Forums, is this decommissioned radar site now an underground city/doomsday housing for the world's elite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_base
atlasobscura.com/places/pyramid-north-dakota
io9.gizmodo.com/the-abandoned-pyramid-of-north-dakota-1564920089
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safeguard_Program
dangerousminds.net/comments/did_the_illuminati_build_a_secret_defense_pyramid_in_north_dakota
intellihub.com/exclusive-secret-underground-base-beneath-denver-international-airport-now-revealed-whistle-blower/
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i know that thing from fallout 4.

your boyhole is nighttime housing for my elite dick

If you haven't googled this → en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_base

Then you are D.U.M.B.

Time to activate Liberty Prime.

I had a conversation with someone this evening in which I was told that that pyramid, and many other sites like it are fronts for underground cities, and all the wind power in the state actually powers this city, and acts as an oxygen supply for it.

people who link to mobile sites should be executed

You fucking retarded faggot. You contribute nothing to this thread.

Lurks like ster wers

It's fucking creepy that's for sure

They should have made theirs out of granite blocks like the last advanced civilization did.

This mother fucker cost 6 billion dollars, was activated for 3 days, then decommissioned. This is fucking creepy guys...

Let them hide in their bunkers. when the nuclear war happens I want to be front and center. I want just enough time to pour a drink before I am destroyed. My last thoughts would be of those idiots, in their bunkers, trying to survive hell on earth. May god have mercy on their souls.

Don't the Mennonites own it now?

It's not for nuclear war m8.... They're hiding from old ones.

More specifically, they're hiding while the old ones remove those considered 'undesirable' from this plane of existance.

The housing of the elite is outside the simulation.

Cute watching you kids discover things.

There are hundreds of Deep Underground Military Bases all across the United States. That's a pretty big can of worms and a fun ride.

I encourage everyone to get red-pilled on the massive underground cities that exist in America.

The DIA is one of the more intriguing imo.

the old ones? well in that case may I die first. my post still stands. there is no escaping the old ones

>Decommissioned.
Hahahahahahaha!

But will they kill you?? In the traditional sense I mean.. Won't it be more likely that they'll make you suffer in unimaginable ways?

No its not as it is since the cold war a first srtike target for Russian/Chink icbms.

Non if this site will surivie a direct hit and with today's tec the old "soviet icbm´s" cant hit shit meme is dead.

The continuety bunkers are in places nobady speaks or heard off. heck they are no bunkers.

Guess why all the supper rich have huge yachts. Keep in mind that earth is 70% water.

Nigger they dont need any bunkers, they just go in to the open sea and watch fiere works.

he is a retard.

Please go on leaf bro!

> Won't it be more likely that they'll make you suffer in unimaginable ways?

Yes, horrors beyond belief. That is why I desire to die first, from what I understand the faithful are those who are the first to die. I imagine those who worship a chaos deity and seek the destruction of order would be considered among the faithful.

Jesus Christ... Your post needs bleach.

Any ayys?

Actually this site has been decommissioned for years. The US Air Force has a bunch of these sites scattered around the country. This one I remember being decommissioned in like 1980 something? Correct me if im wrong Sup Forums

Anyways, probably hides the World Jew FOB

I'm worried about things far older than Kek. Things that exist beyond age.

You're right. It was comissioned for THREE FUCKING DAYS before they "flooded it".

That's like, the worst place to be in nuclear aftermath.

It will cloud the skys for years, starting an ice age.
If you do not have sustainable living deep under ground, you will perish.

What is the realationship between humans and the old ones?

>being this much of a BoS cuck and not taking the final institute pill

Well yes, but I feel we are in the general direction. So maybe not the first to die but if we are lucky at least we will die within the first 25%. Those that hide in bunkers will not be so lucky. At least I hope.

Kek is age, naiivity will get you nowhere

Did NOT know that. Interesting. Im assuming nuclear early alert system for the US?

The Jesuits are behind all of this

>jesuits are demanding the memberships and lodge records of all the freemasons in italy as we speak

Yeah this is true

io9.gizmodo.com/the-abandoned-pyramid-of-north-dakota-1564920089

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safeguard_Program

dangerousminds.net/comments/did_the_illuminati_build_a_secret_defense_pyramid_in_north_dakota

>mfw I went to a catholic school with Jesuits and all they push on us is Social Justice

Not even gonna argue, user is right on this one.

Bump

HOLY SHIT user!!!! DENVER????? THE UNDERGROUND BULLET TRAIN THAT CAN TRAVEL AT MACH 1 AND HAS UNDERGROUND RAILWAY TRACING THROUGH THE ENTIRE NETWORK OF UNDERGROUND CITIES HAS A CENTERAL HUB IN FUCKING DENVER!?!?!? FUUUUUUCK ME!

I'm fucking terified now user. I was scared before, but now my blood's run cold.

>BORN TOO EARLY TO EXPLORE THE STARS
>BORN RIGHT ON TIME TO DIE TO BIO FUCKING WEAPONS

I'd take fucking bio weapons...

Bio weapons will actually 'kill' you.

intellihub.com/exclusive-secret-underground-base-beneath-denver-international-airport-now-revealed-whistle-blower/

Cute baby

you stupid shit
thats a phased array radar "tower"
with the transceiving panels removed

As opposed to what?

you're looking in the wrong place

when it gets hot, be cool

sauce;

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

meme, the seas are the way to go stay near the equator and your good. you can move from the nuclear clouds and fallout and live from the sea. or just claim a little island. nobody there to stop you.

PHILIP SCHNEIDER WAS RIGHT

Your gif is worse

The entire Getty Museum complex in Los Angeles is part of an even larger deep underground complex
>phil schneider was right
>bill cooper was right

Basic gestalt?