Fill bowl with tapwater

>fill bowl with tapwater
>put fish inside
>it dies

Yet the government expects you to drink the same water...

How is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVG1U-faqHY
youtu.be/JQIyYN0ZsSs
hosted.ap.org/specials/interactives/pharmawater_site/day1_01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chlorine mother fucker. It destroys the fish's gills, so the fish cannot breathe.

You are not putting that water into your lungs, where it would in time destroy your lung tissue. But you'd drown first.

Chlorine is in your potable (drinking) water to keep the water clear of dangerous bacteria which would make you shit yourself to death.

So your choice is: drinking a small amount of chlorine and not getting dangerous bacteria that kill you, or drinking non-chlorinated water and risk getting parasites and dangerous bacteria.

Your choice.

We can drink cholorine but we can't breathe cholorine gas, which is what tap water is to fish.

>also saged because this is obviously a slide thread

>take fish out of bowl
>put it on the ground in open air
>it dies
Yet the government expects you to breath the same air?
How is this allowed?

They need regulated water to live. There are filters and regulators for the water. The chlorine destroys the gills

In what third hole shithole do you live ? I can put fish in tapwater and it live

What is a ph level I know your a leaf but fuck how stupid can you be ?

Their waste is amonia and if the water is not filtered the fish will die

I sold water filters for a living for years.

I am telling you that you do not need one.

The tap water is fine. Don't waste your money.

>get large fish bowl
>fill with tap water
>put head in bowl
>die within mere minutes

Woooooow.

How is this allowed? The government expects us to drink and bathe in this stuff?

>put fish in ass
>it dies
Yet the government expects me to shit with this anus?

Our tap water is fine but I'm not sure about Murrica given Flint Michigan and all.

Shhhh don't let Alex hear you.

it's not just chlorine

it's also often contaminated with pharmaceutical drugs, metals, and other nonsense

drinking clean water and eating clean food is one of the most important things you can do for yourself

you are what you eat

>fill bowl with salt water
>put goldfish inside
>it dies

Yet the Barracudas expect fish to live in the same water.

How is this allowed?

Bullshit. Tap water contains hundreds of ppm of things you don't want to drink. Chlorine and chloramine are just two of the chemicals in it.

t. Reef aquarium fag

Imagine living in a country where you can't put your fish in tapwater.

Gold fish.need at least 20 gallons of water to survive for more than a week. With that said, tap water is fucking gross as fuck.

The water in the bowl isn't oxygenated like a river, lake or ocean is you dumb fuck

>Collect enough jizz to fill up a glass
>Drink all of it
>Get sick

Yet OP drinks this every day.

And you Canadians are ruining our water too with mining. Fucking leafs

>fills business with people employed by the government
>go public
>its fails

Yet the government expects me to respect those same employees...

How is this allowed?

>Fill glass with water
>Drink 6 of them every day
>Nothing happens
And OP expects me to not drink this every day?

youtube.com/watch?v=YVG1U-faqHY

>Not letting fish adapt to water properly
>It dies
>Clearly unsafe for human consumption

Airtight example OP

This. Filters not only clean the water, it re-oxygenates it as well when it cycles. Fish still breath oxygen, but they take it from the water. It's the same as locking yourself in an airtight closet.

>tfw my betta fish is my only friend

Stop living in Calgary/Toronto

Stop killing innocent fish

This. People who think that you can keep fish in a bowl are retards and might as well just put their pet wish in a blender and end their misery.
It's called a nitrogen cycle. Fish piss and shit contain ammonia which gives gills a chemical burn, the ammonia eventually turns into nitrites(toxic) in the water. The last step nitrites turn into nitrates which are ok for fish and good for aquatic plans. A part of the cycle are beneficial bacteria that help to convert nitrites into nitrates. Tap water with chloramine in it might kill the bacteria in an aquarium and therefore cause a nitrite poisoning, but for people it's good because we don't want any bacteria in our water.
In a small bowl the water gets toxic quick and the fish dies of poisoning by its own waste. If you would change the water everyday the fish wouldn't die.
Also gold fish are pretty mush water pajeets and the amount of shit they is one of the highest among pet store fish.

>leaf

>The "we NEED the government putting actual fucking chemicals in our water meme"
Yes how did we ever survive before big Daddy government tampered with our water for us? Everyone who drank water before we put chlorine in it died immediately, right?

RARE

How the fuck did you darkys get an Internet connection?

Actually goldfish are tough mothafukka and can survive really high amounts of chlorine for long periods. You know why? Evolution niggas. They have been children's first pet for a century or more.

Fish don't eat water

I have a snek companion

yes, but you put in a chemical that removes the chlorine and the fish is fine. it's the chlorine. fish live in streams with all sorts of shit in it just fine otherwise.

Most drugs don't have the half life to make it through a complete water recycle process. Pesticides are a different story.

He would kill you if he could. I know my betta would.

>THEY'RE TURNING THE FRICKIN' FROGS GAY

Is american tap water different from canadian? I caught a crayfish and put it in a container with tap water in which i change it every week. It has not died yet

>leaf

[Citation needed]

stop being newfags

>fill bowl with fish
>put dies inside
>it fish

Yet the expects drink you to water same government?

Allows this is how?

Hell yea, he's redpilled as fuck.

>Not boiling your water to make it potable
Look at this plebian, look at him and laugh.

>mom buys 3 fishes back in december
>they all die one by one

still don't know if they died from the tapwater or the cold winter but since then I avoid tapwater.

you probably didn't check the temperature of the water

Don't be mean to people who can't have real drinkable water like we have in Finland. Jätä vesi- ja internetkehitysmaat omaan arvoonsa.

Top kek I actually laughed out loud

You cunt. I'm reporting you to the animal rights nutters for that!

No fluoride mentions? And I'm sure there's a way to do the chlorine without using chlorine. Why do I wanna drink shredded pop cans and bleach again? Eat fake chicken at fast food places?

>this meme again

God bless thank you for resurrecting this

>you probably didn't check the temperature of the water

Where would you put the thermometer? Water doesn't have an anus, idiot.

>American education

>fill fish with water
>put bowl inside
>dies it

Yet the drink same water you government?

This how allows is?

That's true, they are pitbulls among fish. For centuries chinks bred them for fighting exclusively, it was a type of gambling. The pretty colors just help to distinguish opponents and make the fish easily agitated. my betta jumps on my hand and tries to bite me when I feed him.

>We can drink cholorine but we can't breathe cholorine gas
That's where your wrong kiddo

>tfw I'm basically meat and cheese

>Put mexican in fish bowl
>it invites its family and starts playing mariachi music

Oh the sweet sweet times when 2 in 3 children died before the age of 5.
Let's ban vaccines and tap water so we can return to these wonderful days

>one bait by this leaf

If my cat eats ur betta does that make my cat an alpha?

Spare the kys I already got a rope

I'm not a fish

>fill water with bowl
>put fish inside
>it dies

Yet the government drink water you same?

This is allows how?

Classic moving the goal posts argument

>anus maintains optimal and best reading of temperature also best absorption rates
How can females even compete. Inb4 reproductions. Surrogacy. Inb4 aids. Truvada. We went around saying females have orgasms and g spots and prostates. So we can kill our own and they can piss on ya

Nah, you can put fish in tap water. OP is a faggot

Why can't I just use Alex Jones water filters instead of chlorine?,

>Fill oven with gas
>put jew inside
>it dies

Yet the Imperial Reich Expects you to gas the same jews...

How is this not allowed?

You don't "need" it, but it does improve your chances of not getting any nasty waterborne diseases. Which improves your chances of living longer.

I grew up on well water. It was never treated, and I survived. Lots of places you can do that in the US, for instance. But almost all the municipalities that supply water chlorinate it. They often add other things to the water, due to local customs and beliefs or to qualify for federal dollars.

>fill memes with trump
>put it online
>it goes viral

Yet the media gave Hillary 99% chance of winning election...

How is this allowed?

>blaming Canada for your problems
Nigger wat

I shower and steam comes up and I breathe it in. Are hot showers dangerous? Should I wear a gas mask when I shower? Pls response

Anus is the ultimate redpill.

we bin lied for so long!

>ruining our water
>mexico
Logic and reason

Nice try, Alex Jones

>Naomi
opinion discarded

>Yet the media gave Hillary 99% chance of winning election...

Uhm, sweetie....she DID win the election.

Good write-up. Fedora-tip from a fellow aquariumfag.

He's been on here for days. Where have you been?

>Where have you been?

in ur moms vagina just like the rest of us lmao

similar idea tho

youtu.be/JQIyYN0ZsSs

>Most drugs don't have the half life to make it through a complete water recycle process.

plenty of them do

>A vast array of pharmaceuticals including antibiotics, anti-convulsants, mood stabilizers and sex hormones have been found in the drinking water supplies of at least 41 million Americans, an Associated Press investigation shows.

hosted.ap.org/specials/interactives/pharmawater_site/day1_01.html

dairy is for babies

factory farmed meat is an abomination, and turns you into a fucking zombie

>growth hormones
>antibiotics
>GM
>those animals live like zombies and you are what you eat

nah, I'm not saying buy a filter. I'm saying move somewhere with clean water

it's not just what you drink; it's also what you cook with, shower/bathe in, etc. your skin also breathes

>Then why is she not the president?

Too easy, try harder. You used to be Germany for fucks sake.

Depends on where you live

Interestingly even though I'm on my own well I can't put small fish like betas or guppies directly in it because they can't handle all the calcium in it I have to distill the water first

You know chlorine gas was used as a chemical weapon in WWI, right?

Never seen a flag from Africa before. I never thought in a million years that blacks would ever figure out an Internet connection

>put fish in the vaccum of space
>it dies
Yet the government expects we pay for space travel...
How is this allowed?

Fish don't care how high the calcium level is, liar. High calcium wouldn't kill a guppy.

>Then why is she not the president?

Because the "electoral college is a disaster"?

>gold fish are pretty much water pajeets and the amount of shit they is one of the highest among pet store fish.

Kek'd

1. Elevated temperature cuts gas solubility of water
2. Fish lack complex nasal passage structures like we have that interact with particles suspended in the air
3. We have better mucous linings because without it we would dry up and die, this also slows chlorine infiltration

Yezzir

great leaf post thanks

>drink lakewater fish swim in
>you die

How is this allowed?

now I hate lake water

fish water needs filtration and changes
it also cant have chlorine which tap water has which is why if you let it sit for ~24 hours it will offgas and be fine for use

not to mention bowls are shit tier for fish anyway

>Living in an utter shit-hole
Modern water systems don't need chlorine. They use it because it's cheaper than a modern water system.