Nike yes!

Nike yes!

google.com/amp/amp.mlive.com/v1/articles/20278689/nike_hijab.amp

Other urls found in this thread:

zogathome.wordpress.com/who-controls-nike/
businessinsider.com/nikes-ceo-condemned-trumps-immigration-order-in-a-letter-to-staff-2017-1
www-personal.umich.edu/~lormand/poli/nike/nikelabor.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should be banned as a illegal aerodynamic aid.

Literally sponsoring oppression. How fucking stupid has the world gone?

waste of design money

my school is like 70% muslims somehow (fuck houston) i've never seen one of them do physical activities

I'm guessing UH or northwest campus HCC.

>running or swimming with something that creates drag.

this is so ridiculous. i remember summer olympics back in 2000 when marion jones was wearing an "aerodynamic suit" which lookes pretty much the same.
i guess the marketing from nike gurus are just plain retrudeaus.

New Nike shoes with timed explosives in the heels?

>Explosive Speed

I guess Nike's on my not-to-ever-buy list now.

Its just capitalism m8, dont get you white nationalist panties in a bunch you fruity little faggot

>release 2018
>98$ or more.

It will be a success guys. Just like that thingy on the pic.

Kek
Regressive liberals my friend. I used to be a liberal until they went all crazy about Muslims and white people hate.
F
Kek
>t. Fatima
I had one of those. I got it for free. It was actually very successful until cheaper competitors started flooding the market.

>How fucking stupid has the world gone?
It's fucked mate. We need nuclear war and a NWO, it's the only way to make things right again.

hahaha, you integration fags/feminists should also be against this, but of course the liberals are your true masters :)

You people are fucking delusional. You are seeing ghosts where they are none, like paranoid schizofrenic freakshows.

Nike can earn money --> they will do it. This is how capitalism works, if you dont like it, dont buy it you fucking faggots.

Please go masturbate to some milo yiannapolous fanfiction or something

I'm just making fun of Nike you autistic sperglord. I work for Nike anyways.

CAPITALISM BACKFIRING

ARMBAND NOW

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SWIMMING EVENTS where this shit is equivalent to an anchor

kek

Obvious attack against /pol's God emperor Trump. Clearly, through the mysteries of multidimensional chess, the wizard president will meme Nike into catastrophic losses. Trump likes a nice slow burn so it'll take Nike some time, but the decline will be steady. If true, may kek bless this bread.

>>mfw

>black, vast grey, and obsidian

I'm buying Adidas forever

fall colors: sunless void. eldridge darkness, and empty abyss.

Addis is bluepilled as well.

Only Under Armour and New Balance are based

loled

Exactly. Muslims are dirty cheating rats

captalistm for ya boys, if it sells thats it
you free market guys quickly turned to sjws so fast

Welp, time to burn all my nikes.

white women.
this is where the butt hurt lies cuz your moms were hoes.
not good chaste women that met your dad stayed home cooked cleaned and stayed with him.
instead fucked around married yor beta dad, divorce 10yrs get step dad wants her career and you just put up with it since you have no masculine role models

>turned into sjws so fast
By doing what exactly? Boycotting? That's also part of the free market, you oaf. Adorable non-point you just made. Brilliant.

*burns old air max shoes*

>western branded hijabs
>thinking this means the opposite of what it actually does

user.... I....

Then I won't ever buy any Nike product again.

This

R A R E

But user, the hijab is a symbol of power and freedom to the women of islam! Women in Islam are much more free than their western counterparts

N E W

>Death to the ways of Western Capitalism!
>I shall adorn myself in the ways of Western Capitalism!

W R O N G

this guy gets it

ISLAM IS OURS NOW

U S A
S
A

Reminder that Nike's CEO, Mark Parker, is a kike.

They also engage in slave labor with children, and constantly whine about Trump.

zogathome.wordpress.com/who-controls-nike/

businessinsider.com/nikes-ceo-condemned-trumps-immigration-order-in-a-letter-to-staff-2017-1
www-personal.umich.edu/~lormand/poli/nike/nikelabor.htm

will never buy nike ever again

>muslim female athletes
>winning something

ayy

L O S E R

>you free market guys

Sup Forums aren't "free market guys", retard. Having a total free market with a nation run by corporations and banking/corporate interests while the population can't do anything about it is almost as bad as communism.

>666
Kek disagrees.

How long will it take for "progressives" to understand that they're not "anti-establishment" or "anti-corporate" but in fact they're directly supporting and being led by it?

You'd think they'd get a clue at this point. MSM supports Islamization of the West and immigration, corporate/banking interests support it, most of the political establishment supports it, etc. But somehow they think it's "fighting da powah" to also do it.