This statue was erected in manhattan overnight

this statue was erected in manhattan overnight
what do you think it means?
how would you interpret it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in a fight between an enraged bull and a little girl I'd put my money on the bull

The Bull market is over. Sell your stocks.

Hear! hear!

Please tell me that isn't supposed to be Hillary?

>prep the bull

it's a cuck statue.

That's actually pretty baller looking.

PREP THE BULL ITS A TIGHT ONE

It will get removed within a month

Correct answer.

This has to be inline with the "Hillary won, give the award to Hillary" bullshit, like we saw at the Oscars.

>Brave womyns fight the patriarchy/

Fucking retards.

>Manhattan
Brooklyn has gone to shit lately too.

Why is jew york so faggot filled these days, does no one in the city have any balls left?

I think it is.

Homophobes have vaginas so how is admitting being a faggot so you can use it like that make them have no balls. I interpret this as David/Goliath type meme perhaps. We all know who won there. It's put there as a little girl to mock this notion however. This is a signal I think about putting more vice grips on useless powers

Tell me this isn't going to be permanent

It doesn;t even make sense. Why would a little girl be facing off against a bull market? Is it meant to imply women will be able to prevent economic downturns? overthrow capitalism? What did they mean by this?

Since you're some stupid faggot bitch from an irrelevant state like virginia or something, please keep your fat mouth shut you shmuck.
>hurr hurr, i'm from a small town no one knows or cares about

>a Canadian with a beastiality fetish

Such a cliché.

Oh, and, checked!

its the little girls of the west standing up to morloch and pizzagate

lol jesus christ, you triggered?

False religion and the occult at its finest

This

International womens day.
The symbolism is that the little girl is trying to stop the bull, as in the bull market (anticipated financial gain).
Opposite of bull market is bear market (anticipated financial loss).
Thus women = financial loss.

the irony is hillary was the wall street candidate and liberals didnt care

now they seem to "hate" wall street.

>Actually taking pride from a rat infested state

Moloch v kids.

>bawwwwl i have a grass allergy and farms smell like poop! I love visiting the Gugenheim and getting craft coffee there from my buggermate Pierre (he is french speaking African)

It's some silly liberal twattery where they're living out their faggy dreams of standing up to Trump.

Liberals reported Hillary's Wall Street links and were worried.

Trump was the one saying he won't have bankers on his team, and then fills his cabinet with them.

>Leftists want Hillary to stand in front of a booming economy (bull market) and ruin everything
Seems correct

looks kinda familiar

bull was prepped

>womyn are strong and does not afraid of anything
or alternatively,
>women stand in the way of economic booms
take your pick my dude.

bless the bull.

>more pedo symbolism.

>Moloch statue

Fuck off, Jesus Christ

Wow, what a
>powerful
image!

It's a metaphor of the weak woman standing up against the strong overbearing patriarchy.

TEAR IT DOWN NOW

She has the patriarchy bull by the balls

don't overthink it. it means "girl power will defeat the boys and make the world all nice and sweet."

lewd

women will literally watch death as it tramples them inside out because they are stupid.

Wasn't that statue always there for like 20+ years now? It's for Wallstreet to symbolize bullish and bearish markets

the girl was added

That's more Moloch symbolism

The dumb little girl about to get mauled against the big charging bull completes the analogy.

>The world's third-largest asset manager installed a bronze statue of a defiant girl in front of Wall Street's iconic charging bull statue on Tuesday morning as part of its new campaign to pressure companies to add more women to their boards.

>The money manager has cited gender diversity as a way to improve company performance and increase shareholder value. The lack of women on boards has long been a problem. Beyond pipeline issues, some boards see no reason to increase their gender diversity, data shows.

>"One of the most iconic images on Wall Street is the charging bull. So the idea of having a female sort of stand against the bull or stand up to the bull just struck us as a very clever but also creative and engaging way to make that statement," Heinel said. "Even though it's a little girl, her stance is one of determination, forwardness, and being willing to challenge and take on the status quo."

Much feminism, very don't need no man.

that's a little feminist super pissed that the stock market doing well.

Kek what a joke

Men should stop trying to run shit and start prepping the bull. - t. Ruth Shekelberg

OH GOD IT'S FUCKING MOLOCH SOMEONE FUCKING TAKE IT DOWN

Reminded me of moloch and how the jews run wallstreet

Really made me think
Cute girl though. Shame she is already a fucking degenerate

Duh

explain.

>pretty baller looking
Check your cultural appropriation of African-American idioms, senpai.

It's all starting to come together

>LITTLE GIRL STANDING IN FRONT OF [X] OMG FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED

Fuck this trope, it's so lame now.

The bull is getting its child sacrifice

pretty much this.

something to do with wall street

Reminds me of this.

The kids the elites sacrifice to Baal have had enough.

Symbol of the pedophile rings of the elites about to be uncovered worldwide.

For anyone still speculating, this is the confirmed purpose for the statue. It has a plaque stating as much.

Equality of opportunity isn't enough for social marxists; they demand equality of outcome.

(Not to mention, somebody didn't think this through... the bull she's defiantly staring down represents economic GROWTH.)

It's Janet Yellen.

bull/bear wall street stuff

I better not be developing a pedo fetish because this is hot

Merrill Lynch is part of pizza/pedogate.

God dammit this is some international womyn's day BS? fuuuuuuck

Leftists are such annoying cunts

>Blue Pilled: The Post

What the fuck is this? Quick rundown.

PREP

THE

BULL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

Don't cry homo. You're represented by that statue as well. That little girl is multigended, it could easily pass as a New York male

In the Bible there's a story of the Golden Calf. I'm always surprised that whenever people talk about the bull statue on Wall St. nobody EVER brings that story up.

Basically the people of some sandnigger region decide to gather all their precious metals, melt them together, and craft a giant golden calf which they begin to worship. God gets pissed and smites them.

America worships the dollar and creates a bull on Wall St. to represent this. It's super fucking obvious the satanist globalists made this to spit in the face of God. Call it Moloch or whatever you want, but the meaning is clear.

If I was in Jew York, I'd superglue a frog mask in the little girl's face. Take that, Moloch.

thats the shit im talking about

BIG

>Hiring someone based on their sex instead of skill, will improve a business performance
I'll be selling stock i had in Company.

DELET THIS THREAD NOW

its a sign of people standing up to pedophilia

>how would you interpret it?

Something something muh feminism.

Who cares, it's fucking stupid symbolism and it accomplishes nothing.

That torture device was fucking horribull.

RETURN TO ME CHILDREN!

I HAVE LEAD YOU FOR 2000 YEARS! COME BACK TO ME TO HONOR SATURNIS TYRANNUS!

I SHALL LEAD YOU BACK HOME

Kick Ass Promotion?

she ded
I blame the parents
billsoutforbullrambe

>it the women make less so they stand up against capitalism discrimination bullshit

"WTF I LOVE WALL STREET FIRMS NOW!"

-Leftists

Why so many 404d images?

Probably some sjw feminist symbolism bullshit.

Self victimisation due to the incomprehensible monster staring at you in the mirror

What's the sauce on this? For memes and stuff (but seriously that horse has some meme potential)

>bluepilled

You fool.

I'd watch an animated video of that bull fucking the girl and masturbate.

That's what I think.

no, fuck off

moloch roll off

Moloch