youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Zanting/status/839258860804136960
youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=WikiLeaks&type=revision&diff=769224870&oldid=769224009
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that we're all children of God, remember that shills are here, NEVER give in to despair, never give up.
Read the knight's prayer and continue fighting the good fight!

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>not /ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - DRUMPF BTFO AGAIN EDITION
portugal confirmed for a trumpshill

day of the litter box when?

Haha hello Trump supporting anonymous users like myself. How is it going today? Lol epic meme my friend. Hahha okay bye for now

so what's the situation in germany? who is leading in the polls, the kike that wants more refugees?

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG???

When is part 2 of the vault 7 stuff? pls respond

We live to see another 300.

>welcome to meme heaven, info warriors

The Brony conspiracy runs deep

really gets those tear ducts flowing, doesn't it?

OUR DEAR LEADER

SI

Am I speaking with CIA right now?

Apparently women are not going to show up for work tomorrow. This... this will be the end of president Trump...

SHEEIT, NIGGA. I GOTZ MUH TRUMPCARE. DID YOU, NIGGA? BIG BANKING PLAYA!

See for yourself
twitter.com/Zanting/status/839258860804136960

>tfw CIA after vault 7

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4

DON'T GIVE EM THEIR COATS

Yeah m8. What do you need?

TugaBro confirmed Platinum Tier Benefactor of /ptg/
The binding memes that imprison Joe will hold for another 300 posts. God have mercy should we ever fail to stop him.

Hello friend

Horsefucker Conspiracy is actually real?

LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE Sup Forums WITHOUT WOMEN, RACISTS!!

#WITHOUTWOMENDAY

Posting my cat again because fuck you.

>mr bones is trump
>liberals are on the ride
>making america great again never ends
>endless torture for lefties

Yes Fillon is probably out but you never know. I really believe the polls are (((ajusted))) so they could inflate Macron's numbers.
In private even the french president admits that the polls are underestimating Lepen real numberd, although another (((poll))) came out yesterday saying that 58% of french believe the FN to be a threat to democracy

I like how her instincts tell her she's done something terrible in the last panel

it's time

>bronyshit was actually a CIA psyops to make millenial men into low test cucks lead by Mcmuffin
Haha what a timeline

Drumpfy plumpfy HAHAHAHAHA IMPEACHED

What is your opinion of your government. Are zionist elites real?

>Check Wikipedia for a summary of Vault 7
>First thing I see when check Wikileak's page

They just never stop, do they?

That somehow looks even worse than those "menstral pancakes" dumb feminists make.

DUMPING MY CACHE OF WEBMS
AWOO CINEMA

>tfw CIA are horsefuckers and also reddit
I used to ironically like the CIA....
now...
I don't think I can anymore.....

leftists are insane, that looks disgusting

stop posting liberal Joe and neocon Hannity

bure galcium.

>TRUMP QUEST
>S3E19
>THE DERP STATE SAGA - OUR ENEMY, REVEALED!

No, this is Patrick.

In the back of my mind I think that all posters on Sup Forums are smug anime girls. I think all of the waifufagging has gotten to me. Every time I read a comment, especially in /ptg/, I imagine some cute female voice reading it aloud even though I know it's probably some sort of overweight virgin who forgot to shower and shave for the month.

One day, sweetie honey cakes will return.

The ball is in your court Frenchbro Germany and Sweden are too far gone to be saved but you guys might be able to salvage yourselves

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=WikiLeaks&type=revision&diff=769224870&oldid=769224009

kek

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM DRUMFKINS?

What are the sonyponies over at /mlp/ doing about this?

Do you think leftists know deep down that this is insane, but just can't bring themselves to admit it publicly?

That's the gore posting that I fear most of all.

Go away tuckcuck

Joe must hang

hey

i'm not overweight

>muslims don't bomb and shoot up these places

Lol wat

My wife has been acting insane, as women tend to do. I've ignored her for a few days and this is my opening sortie, too harsh?

I'm not playing your fucking games any more. Treat me with absolute respect or become a single mother. Your choice. The psychotic behavior and passive aggressive, childish retardation comes to an end now.

Proverbs 16:18

GETTING MY GREEN HAT TODAY
SOOO STOKED

>they are going to quadruple down on russia

this is like watching somebody set up their own suicide via lifestream, then you see the motherfucker bringing in the chainsaw and trying to saw his head off

Im starting to warm up to Grassley. He seems to be going balls deep these days.

She left twitter?

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN SOME MORE FOOD

Do you think the extra bullying last episode was retaliation?

It's official.

>not posting the real picture

kek pls

WHY?!

Yeah they're real

Fucking weirdo

This. The entire joe forced meme is Reddit tier.

Are you single and ready to mingle?

Is the CIA crashing with no survivors?
honest question

Ugh, that delusional weenie.

>tfw faught in the great pony war and the meme war

>cia tier
fixed

>tfw you realize you don't want what's basically just a friend

>putting our country in the armpit of the world
>giving that CIA garbage bird its own sovereign nation

>>>/new/

*drops mika*

Yes, they have an inferiority complex from having to compete with the future queen of hell

:-( are their reaches exaggerated? Or are they the global power?

You can tell he was the kind of kid that had parents who would throw him a party when his little league baseball team came in last.

ponies getting btfoed was foreshadowed
pic related

Her grandmother died, so she's probably off of the Internet now. One of three things will happen:

1. She realizes the fragility of life and stops tweeting about Trump and 'Bess-posting' goes away in time.

2. She, feeling the sting of loss, will double-down, turning 'Bess-posting' into a niche thing that's kinda spreading to other boards slowly into quite possibly a full-blown meme for 3-6 months.

3. Trump continues to ignore her and she loses her shit, like when DeVos got confirmed. This provides us with many laughs and she ends up a broken, liberal mess.

I'm betting on a combo of 2 and 3.

Welcome to 21st century civil war:

1) Trump deliberately helps the "WE RECORDED FLYNN TALKING TO RUSSIANS" story blow up by shitcanning Flynn over practically nothing. "Deep state" "Shadow government" enter normie public lexicon.

2) Media attacks Sessions with "HE LIED ABOUT RUSSIA MEETINGS" : Meetings that the Obama state department deliberately orchestrated. People begin to see the "deep state vs Trump" narrative taking shape.

3) Trump hits the news cycle at the perfect time Saturday morning with "THEY WIRETAPPED ME!" - no weekday shows or papers to filter the message. This also takes Sessions out of the crosshair and puts the media scrutiny right back on Trump.

4) All the IC bigwigs have to offer legalese denials of wiretaps and spying and "OBAMA didn't order it" blah blah meanwhile everyone's heard of this FISA warrant and know that Flynn's calls were monitored at least... "Deep state vs Trump" narrative solidifying. Trump seen as outsider fucking with the system... the swamp.

5) Wikileaks drop that says that CIA is legitimately spying on EVERYONE, ALL THE TIME, with NO OVERSIGHT. Public narrative that "deep state is good/principled/honorable etc." that Establishment shills were pushing BTFO.

There is NO WAY that Trump didn't know this leak was coming and exactly what it said. He played it PERFECTLY to hurt his political enemies and the media who were trying to politically assassinate his team. Trump credibility goes up. Media credibility and TRUMP IS RUSSIAN narrative credibility (of which there never was much) is kaput.

Welcome to the Alex Jones universe. The Information War - patriots inside the government are working with Trump campaign/administration to overthrow the government and purge criminal and treasonous elements.

The bill isn't even named Trumpcare

I've been out of the loop for the past few days, what's this about Obama wiretapping Trump? I guess it's more or less a given but Trump doesn't have hard evidence right? Why's he doing this?
Someone explain this 6D chess move to me

I have been following conservative politics for almost 2 decades. I find it odd how McMullin came out of nowhere and become a kingmaker for the establishment cucks almost over night.

I highly doubt they're a global power
Most of the Jews in power in the US hate Israel and are marxist scum

fuck off faggot. mika and joe turned on trump and you faggots kept with them. Eat a dick and fuck off for your disloyalty to the god emperor.

I dont think they respond to that, words I mean.

You have to scare them, and then rescue them or appear as the solution.

Usually a bit of unpredictability is all it takes. Then distract her. It sounds like she has too much time on her hands.

Guys, why was that CIA file folder so dirty? is it a collection of stuff Wikileaks decided to toss together like a shit salad?

Like was this some fuckin idiot's working folder while in the CIA? cause it's like disorganized as fuck.

neither was Obamacare but people will stick nicknames to everything these days

Come on you... Back to /mlp/...