>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtu.be/sDKPtObKlcw?t=527
youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk
nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zja_VUN9y7c
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115219686/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that we're all children of God, remember that shills are here, NEVER give in to despair, never give up.
Read the knight's prayer and continue fighting the good fight!

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

Will Vault 7 leaks reveal a weapon to surpass metal gear?

Awoooooo

What the fuck is this shit

When is Drumpf's impeachment?

I don't really pay attention to those things

He is with us.
Never forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw

FUCKING HIRO FIX THESE GODDAMN SERVERS

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

soros funded marxist psyop

I noticed that too, this place is high on the food chain

R.I.P. C.I.A.
(1947-2017)
Last words:
"No! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!"

Is part 2 of CIA leaks coming out in a few hours or tomorrow?

Help pol power is out and its pich black in my house

thx christbro retaking the holy land

Honest opinion, is he /ourguy/, he made OC?
youtu.be/sDKPtObKlcw?t=527

Is Milk the official drink of /ptg/?

Praise!!!

Soros dropped 236 million into partners of the #Daywithawoman shit
They definitely paid a lot of people to notice this shit. My guess is he's trying to foster a more radical wave of feminism if that's possible.

God i fucking hate that old kike.

Liberals Mass-Redpill Themselves With Art Project

What if Trump and Clinton Had Swapped Genders?

youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html

Guadalupe reached out to Joe Salvatore, a Steinhardt clinical associate professor of educational theatre who specializes in ethnodrama—a method of adapting interviews, field notes, journal entries, and other print and media artifacts into a script to be performed as a play. Together, they developed Her Opponent, a production featuring actors performing excerpts from each of the three debates exactly as they happened—but with the genders switched

We heard a lot of “now I understand how this happened”—meaning how Trump won the election. People got upset. There was a guy two rows in front of me who was literally holding his head in his hands, and the person with him was rubbing his back. The simplicity of Trump’s message became easier for people to hear when it was coming from a woman—that was a theme. One person said, “I’m just so struck by how precise Trump’s technique is.” Another—a musical theater composer, actually—said that Trump created “hummable lyrics,” while Clinton talked a lot, and everything she was was true and factual, but there was no “hook” to it. Another theme was about not liking either candidate—you know, “I wouldn’t vote for either one.” Someone said that Jonathan Gordon [the male Hillary Clinton] was “really punchable” because of all the smiling. And a lot of people were just very surprised by the way it upended their expectations about what they thought they would feel or experience. There was someone who described Brenda King [the female Donald Trump] as his Jewish aunt who would take care of him, even though he might not like his aunt. Someone else described her as the middle school principal who you don’t like, but you know is doing good things for you

Just saw that.

Womyn empowerment shoved in your face constantly is getting a bit old. They should do a campaign about not circumcising baby boys if they care about human rights violations.

>vault 8

Trump deliberately poses in front of Hillary White House portrait to greet tourists - Troll Level: Ninja Master

Today is a day without cunts day

Jews

$200 million in Jewish funbux

I've been on youtube all day and I never looked up there and noticed that. It's just more sexist whining from the left.

Jordan Peele's wife is some Jew bitch who went to school with Andy Samberg. Kek.

It was spread on Twitter before Trump tweeted it though. Everything posted here winds up on Twitter and Reddit and everywhere else.

Is it taking a fucking year to post for anyone else??

Nah, not for me

were the superior reddit memes not enough for you? honestly, how can we even compete?

Yes

Wow, we really do run this planet

As long as she's providing it

Celebration of Womanhood and Women's empowerment.

>the jews campaigning against circumcision

A Day Without Liberal Women
FUCK YES

Is it true that Trump basically sandbagged Paul Ryan's new Obamacare Light plan by endorsing Rand Paul's more conservative plan on twitter??????????

>CIA was formed right after the last great war
>Every war since then has been mostly to destroy a country's economy or for major profits

I'm sure that's just a coincidence

ya dood

NEED NEW OP, VOLUNTEERS?

Rand's got the right idea. Paul Ryan just wants Obamacare Lite.

the more I look through them the more it seems that this CIA release from wikileaks is bigger than Snowden's stuff
it's definitely on part at least

What are the ways you can even target and inject back doors into the source code of audited, open source projects?

I hate liberals so fucking much

Are we sure that Trump wasn't just trolling Rand? I personally couldn't tell the tone

Please pol its dark and im hearing things

If Trump lost, would this be renamed Speaker Ryan General?

Praise!

ty

In case anyone missed it

youtube.com/watch?v=zja_VUN9y7c

I gotta say, I'm loving all these demotivational posters popping up again.

I would but I need to go take a shower this week

How large are her pepperonis?

Haha oh wow

did they even announce they would release part 2?

Those should have links on them. Don't stoop to liberal standards and only post headlines, they might be misleading.

So they want to prove how much they matter by flaking on their responsibilities?? What the fuck??? Why are women so fucking ignorant. This is the exact OPPOSITE message they should be sending.

>he thought it was a meme
revolution will never be televised, user

ACLU throwing a shitfit about Trump's maternity leave plan.

posting shitting the bed again?

I'm looking forward to watching the events of the 8th.

PRAISE KEK

Help pol please i think somthing is in my

of course it takes gender swapping to teach them

>necklace
>look it up
NOPE NOPE KILL WITH FIRE

>unlisted

>mfw Awoo spammers were always horsefucking, furry CIA agents

Kek confirm, user does not have long

>baby boomers lived long enough to avenge their country's fate at the hands of the ruling class

feels good

I think he was serious. Trump has been really warming up to Rand since the election (and vice versa). They share similar voter bases, and Rand was on InfoWars last night.

checked, praise the kek revolution

>Tfw shitposting from a year ago
Look, Trump isn't going to win Wisconsin, Cruz will demolish him in that state and he will become the rightful nominee.

trusty ol' ad block

He is a wizard

>boomers
>doing anything other than spewing indoctrinated talking points and getting in the way

Here's that one particularly suspicious thread about the NSA. Although after just checking, the terms "Snowden NSA" have a treasure trove of good threads over the last few days.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115219686/

Has Trump said anything on the vault7 leeks?

I don't know about Rand warming up to Trump. I do see him as a politician and he saw what Trump does work and he's warming up to those methods since he likes being elected.

I like this awoo in particular.

if we go /eternal/ again, that will be 100% proof that the last time was done by cia

I miss the simple days

well i knew it was only a matter of time before randlet set the stage for a policy coup against trump.

Who would have guessed that the leaf is a homosexual?

Holy shit all the single mother coal burners are gonna get gassed.

No

>the Sup Forums post and Trump's post are almost identical
>We should start an investigation + Shumer + TIES with Russia
m-mein gott

>posting worst girl

The skelegates, Dahnold.

Boomers voted for Trump. The extent to which they are to blame for everything is overblown.

Spicer said "no comment" today. That's about it. It's all 43D chess, son. Give it time. Let the media dig their graves more.

>he can't tell the difference between /jp/ appropriated image vs western degenerate art
you don't even know what this image is referring to

He was probably trolling both of them.

>CIA leaks trump stuff
>Trump leaks CIA stuff

War.