Is there more proof Trump colluded with Russia or thathe was wiretapped?

Honest question. Aside from low energy misinterpretations of past news reports, the evidence for both claims seems circumstantial at best right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU1AmWFIpqU
youtube.com/watch?v=lAT61aXRid8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can literally make just as good a case that Trump colluded with Canada as you can Russia.

No evidence for a wiretap unless Trump reveals some, and there's been claims about Russia but most people here think the CIA is false-flagging.

So not really either way.

you're right, why are so many people associated with him being caught lying about speaking with the canadians. The nat'l security advisor even had to resign over it.

I want some intra presidential wire tapping evidence though, now that's some zany shit.

Checked. And the keystone pipeline. If russia was to our north, and the deal was with them, the "omg russia" faggots would be calling it a smoking gun. The entire point of this Trump/Putin thing is to blame him for what the dems/establishment have been doing. This has been the strategy all the way on multiple fronts. Russia is the most key one though because the US and Russia actually working together is an achilles heel to globalism.

Useful idiots are just that.

If the CIA leaks made something very clear it's that you can't 'prove' anything anymore. Anything electronically can be forged, planted, removed or be masking as someone else. Throw in modern video and audio mangling, a technique the intelligence community definitely has brought to a higher level than what's commercially available, and you must be vigilant of even the most convincing evidence. It's really post-truth and you'll have to go with your gut. My gut tells me I'm with the guy the deep state is so afraid for.

flynn resigned because he lied to pence. the meeting was literally nothing. the fact that flynn would lie over something so small and insignificant is why trump forced a resignation

If the CIA leaks made something very clear it's that you can't 'prove' anything anymore. Anything electronically can be forged, planted, removed or be masking as someone else. Throw in modern video and audio mangling, a technique the intelligence community definitely has brought to a higher level than what's commercially available, and you must be vigilant of even the most convincing evidence. It's really post-truth and you'll have to go with your gut. My gut tells me I'm with the guy the deep state is so afraid of.

>it's that you can't 'prove' anything anymore
Then fuck off.

Why are you even here discussing politics if everything's made up and the points don't matter. Go build a bunker.

But before you go, answer me this. Why can't Trump show us the evidence that convinced him that he was wiretapped? Or was that shit deleted immediately after he saw it?

the meetings were all legal though, people would give far fewer fucks right now if they'd been upfront about them. Instead, they gave the RUghazi (or whatever the fuck it's called) legs when they all got exposed. Legs that are letting the theory run wild right now, I might add.

which is to say "I'll believe whatever I want" lel. We do truly live in a post truth age now, though.

and what was it that he lied to Pence about again?

Also I'm skeptical it was just over the lying, given Trump knew a full two weeks about it (according to WH counsel mcGahn) before Flynn resigned, almost right after the press found out in fact...

I find it strange that we've been singled out specifically, why is it collusion with Russians, but not anyone else? There definitely exist countries that have been proven to have interest in the US, whereas we're just interested in keeping our economy afloat to be worried about others.
How many officials of how many countries have Americans met with during the elections?

Seems like a very simple, direct, and obvious point. But others are so swept up in the media propaganda psyop machine, they cannot distinguish authentic information from delusion anymore.

>why is it collusion with Russians
Trump equivocated Putin killing journalists and political enemies with the USA killing terrorists, openly called for your country to hack his political rivals, and has had multiple campaign officials caught lying about meeting with you guys.

Simply lying about meeting anyone in general would raise questions. Trump being a Putin apologist with a vested interest in your government's illegal activities makes shit more concerning.

It's like a crack head lying about meeting a crack dealer and then it turns out they did.

Now maybe they didn't buy crack at said meeting, but if everything was up and up, why lie about it?

something something cold war never ended or something

>openly called for your country to hack his political rivals
This makes no sense. He called on Russia to find the emails -- as in release them instead of keeping them for blackmail or something. How could Trump have been asking Russia to hack a server that was already wiped and no longer on line? Follow up question: are you retarded?

>given that
1. You can't find shit that doesn't exist
and
2. The emails aren't on a public server somewhere

calling for them to be found is equivalent to calling for hacking to find them

Unless your government already "found" them in which case it would indeed just be a matter of turning them over.

Follow up question: Do you work for RT?

>Trump equivocated Putin killing journalists and political enemies with the USA killing terrorists
never happened

>openly called for your country to hack his political rivals
didn't happen either. fuck off you retarded fucking shill. i sincerely hope trump is a fascist and you fucking subhumans all get shot in the back of the fucking head

You're not making any sense. How could the Russians have hacked a server that no longer existed, as you suggest Trump was urging them to do?

Trump colluding with Russia is two stripes of nothing.

Trump being wiretapped is him being spied on the same way the entire fucking world has been illegally spied on for years by the CIA.

It's all humbug

lol as I mentioned earlier:

those meetings were all legal, that is without question. But why try so hard to conceal them and create this dumpster fire when they get caught lying?

This may be one of the most bizarre interviews I've seen to date from anyone even associated with the administration, especially when he starts trying to claim at ~6 mins that he meant he'd had many "rallies" with Trump when asked why he told Russians at a press conference w/ Sputnik that he'd had many "meetings" with Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=cU1AmWFIpqU

>never happened
youtube.com/watch?v=lAT61aXRid8