Sen. Kaine's son arrested at Trump rally in Minnesota

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/08/sen-kaines-son-arrested-at-trump-rally-in-minnesota.html

The son of Hillary Clinton's former running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine, was one of six arrested Saturday protesting a rally in support of President Trump at the Minnesota State Capitol.

Kaine was involved in a skirmish between Trump supporters and counter-protesters, St. Paul police spokesman Steve Linders said.

Linders said Kaine was seen with four people who lit fireworks in the capitol and fled. Police were investigating whether Kaine lit a firework, the newspaper reported.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6duvP2adOSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow he's cute

Fucking typical degeneratd

cocksucking lips

Whelp looks like he's gunna have to get a real job now. Throwing fireworks at people isn't really great pr if you want to be a politician.

I mean yeah he looks a little drunk but you wouldn't want to tug on his long locks as you push your seed inside his tight little boyhole and whisper softly into his ear, "I didn't vote for your dad either"?

Weak face but at least he doesn't look like his ugly ass pedophile looking dad kek.

Pedos usually have cute faces when they're young, they use it to prey on boys and unsuspecting mothers

No, I guess we have desperate fags here too. Get some standards homobro, you could do better. Even if he were attractive, he's a commie. That is worse than betraying your race.

Is this satire?

those are weird ears

Oh I misread the article. I thought it was saying he was protesting for Trump. Still, long hair is always nice.

He may very well be the Dem candidate in 2020

No, he's the devil. He should be the first swang from the wooden dicks of earth

The Dems are basically telling people to riot at this point.

We need a legitimate purge, soon, for the good of the nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=6duvP2adOSU

Apple doesn't fall far.

try talking about this with some basic bitch Republicans. most agree

the future is looking bright

God you fucking people are stupid. He was there IN FUCKING SUPPORT of Trump. This is why there is never going to be a day of the rope, Sup Forums is too god damn stupid to tie its own shoes

He looks like a sad twitch streamer

>protesting a rally in support of President Trump
It's in the first fucking sentence of the link, you illiterate retard

>The son of Hillary Clinton's former running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine, was one of six arrested Saturday protesting a rally in support of President Trump at the Minnesota State Capitol.

>protesting a rally in support of President Trump

you gotta up your b8 game, that's in the first paragraph

I read about the arrests the day of the protests. The article said all were counter-protesters.

You suck at reading

>"Kaine was involved in a skirmish between Trump supporters and counter-protesters"

Actually they don't say what side he was on...if any.

>Eh dindu nuffin

>have their own views and concerns about current political issues
>Putting people in danger are "views and concerns"

I bet he'll work hard on improving racial relations in prison

Read the article. He was supporting Trump

WAS HE SUPPORTING TRUMP OR NOT OH MY GOD MAKE UP YOUR MIND POL REEEEEEEEEE

Guess daddy will deep throat his bad boy for that.

Are you a Fox agent that baits people into reading the article?

Lmao

I can imagine him screaming to the empowerish med class workers
Check your privilege!!!

A fcking governorĀ“s son.