Migrant workers aren't taking your jobs, they're doing jobs you would NEVER do! We need them, period

>Migrant workers aren't taking your jobs, they're doing jobs you would NEVER do! We need them, period.
>We need them, period.

Why do Democrats still support slave labor? Wasn't the Civil War enough to own their asses? This is the most ridiculous argument I've heard from them. They're completely okay with migrant workers busting their ass in the sun for shit pay because it's a necessity. We should be shaming our own native workers for not sucking it up and accepting the same bullshit conditions.

It's baffling that they don't see the irony in all fo this.

They'll use any argument that suits them, even ones that obviously conflict with their supposed humanitarian doctrine.

>We need to help these people by letting them work for inhuman wages with no governmental protection
>We need them so our economy doesn't collapse, but we also need to grant them amnesty and pay them $15 dollars an hour

It's literally double think

They want to make them citizens and force farmers to pay them $15 an hour instead.

It's absolutely retarded and blows up their argument about how the farmhands are essential to our economy, but whatever. Fucking hippies.

It makes me happy liberals see my people as cheap slaves.

A History Lesson in Democrat Rhetoric: (see pic)

Migrants also don't file reports with OSHA or the labor board. Local citizens wouldn't put up with being treated like serfs.

>pay slave labor wage
>surprised when no one but people who come from a country where the average wage is even less than that apply

if you require slaves and 3rd world working conditions in order to make a profit your business is a failure. white people dont do these jobs because of the subhuman conditions and awful pay and the reason these conditions exist is because of a: farmers are greedy and b: immigrants will do the job

>actual Americans won't do backbreaking labor for minimum wage when they could make just as much working at McDonalds

Offer them more money. Sell your product for more. The labor market only got this shitty because spics drove down the unskilled labor costs in the first place. Who do you think worked on the farms 50 years ago?

even as slave labour they are a net drain to your economy the tune of 100~ billion per 10 million

Black people used to do these jobs before white liberals convinced them that it was more dignified to sit around all day waiting for a check from the government. Poor whites still do these jobs when they're allowed to, which isn't often due to discrimination.

I used to be a farmhand. It was great.
Picture this.
It's the mid 90's in a South Yorkshire town called Rotherham. Blair had just got in, and your College lecturer had just accidentally black-pilled you on the realities of being a journalist in Murdoch's Britain.
Everywhere you look there are the dying remnants of coal mining infrastructure, red brick & sky blue over carbon black & encroaching elderberry. The nights are filled with dodgy techno & the death screams of pre-immobiliser Ford Sierra's & Vauxhall Nova's on their way to being burned out on any of the millions of acres of suddenly disused land.
Work is hard to come by, but you manage to pick up shift work as a Machinist earning £2 per hour. After a year or so of having Alkaline coolant leeching out of your hands 24/7, (making holding a pint pot pretty fucking tricky) & picking microscopic burrs out of your arms & feet with tweezers all the damn time you find yourself unemployed. Pay rises are for skilled men, right.
So, after lying in bed for a good while, as was the fashion at the time, you go see the gangmaster.
A very rich & hard man.
But fair. All he wants is for you to be stood at the end of the road at 5:45am Monday to Friday. The 18 seater van will be along, rain or shine.
Two or three hours later you find yourself in the asshole nowhere of a Lincolnshire Spring Onion field. Along with fifteen other muppets & over six million elastic bands.
There's all manner of Star Wars bar looking motherfuckers tipping out of those vans. Functional retards, junkies, crippled but fine mustachioed men, housewives that could stare down a terminator, even the odd babe. Every one of them working piecework. 6 pence a bunch if memory serves.
>cont

The geography of Lincolnshire is nothing like the rolling hills & valleys of home. It's flat as a drum. The rich soil is just that, not a stone or pebble to be found however deep you plunge your hand. But the sun bears down, man. The heat hangs relentless all day long.
I could easily make £60 in a 6 hour day. -3 quid diesel & the price of an ice cream on the way home. Easy money.
It was regular work, but not every day. There was factory work inbetween if you wanted it, but the point is there was always a few vans buzzing around to fill in for a community that had had its guts ripped out by the mines closing.
True enough, I was working for beer money & CD's at 18 years old, but most of those lads were catching up on the mortgage or putting something away for Christmas.

The last field I worked had a team of Pakistanis or some manner of Johnny Foreigner working the opposite rows. They worked collectively. One guy pulled them up, another cleaned & bunched them, another cut the roots. They even had a stove going in the field with a lass cooking a fucking meal.
>Implying it isn't cheese & spring onion sandwiches every day.

So yes, I used to be a farm hand. It was a valuable stop-gap used by many for when you just want to work (Tax free) until a proper job comes along.
These days I hear it's all done by immigrants on day rate. Minus bed, board, diesel + commission I suppose.

"We" don't do them because the pay is shit and instead of the free market doing its things and forcing wages to rise the neocons and left import a shit load of foreigners to devalue labour.

The right (not neocons) are the only ones actually fighting for the working class anymore

> pay wages so low that only people from countries where drug lords decapitate people on the street will agree to work for them
> whoa we're the ethical ones here trumpnazis

Since when is it allowed to do crimes for running a business

Because they're useful idiots.

These are the same people who think that the medical industry needs more oversight and price control but responds to price gouging from the education industry with "let's just raise more taxes and pay them off".

>no more illegal immigrants
>no need to throw money at them for no reason
>less drug trafficking
>less crime
>less shit lying around in the street
>have more money
>can invest in machinery to automate the process

Can't you see what immigration provides, it takes away by slowing down our technological progress?

>farmers are greedy
right. Prices are so cutthroat that they aren't able to pay more if they still want a profit.

>voluntary labor in exchange for money
>slavery
American education.

Higher labor costs would affect everyone in the industry equally. They'll raise their prices accordingly and people will move on.

>Migrant workers aren't taking your jobs, they're doing jobs you would NEVER do!
All this is an argument for is ending the welfare state.

Exactly

It's sad that those nazis will never leave their rooms and see what the reality looks like.
Migrants aren't stealing your jobs, but filling out gaps and doing millions of jobs nobody else wants to do.
The best part is that most of them are well trained doctors and engineers, capable of pushing your economy to the next level

t. Schäuble

This. What are people going to do, stop buying food?

The farm owners won't even hire whites in the first place. Their excuse is that non-whites are better at the job, which is partially true for certain jobs.

They all need to be deported anyway. Real racists farm their own food.

If the farmer paid a decent wage, real Americans would do the work. But the farmer knows he can hire migrants for less than minimum wage, so he has no incentive to pay a fair price.

Migrants cause salaries to fall, ruining society for everyone. The answer isn't more migrants. The answer is *no* migrants, and wages will return to decent levels.

If this happens, wouldn't it become cheaper to import food from other countries?

>advertise job in shithole where migrants live
>only get shitty migrant workers

makes me think senpai

I don't think you really understand what slavery is.

Actually it doesn't work that way. Without migrants the white peoples will be forced to work for the shit wages and also pay more. You think the rich will treat you special because you're white? What SJW have you been listening to friend? They don't care about you.

yeah exactly, but someone has to make the first move otherwise people will stick to their game theory. I'm sure the God Emperor will deal with this in the near future.

Illegal immigrants suppress wage growth. Without them companies will be forced to raise slave wages which would in fact attract workers. This is so simple to understand.

Ah but they would raise prices too. Do you think they would just suddenly want to give up luxury because you're white?? Lmfaoing at your naïveté

No shit sherlock prices will raise and some companies will automate or be out of business. That does not change the fact that illegal immigrants suppress wage growth.

Actually by creating a consistently cheap work force, immigrants allow companies to expand and they are then able to hire more skilled native workers than they would otherwise. If the immigrants were deported en masse the bubble would burst and there would be economic stagnation, inflation and downsizing. After all of that the white workers would be in a shit position for bargaining and would likely accept any wage which will certainly be low while the inflated prices even out to higher than they were before. Capitalism is a game and the winners play to win, creating bubbles and popping them is one strategy. They want to be rich, like Trump they want a life of luxury and to do that they need to pay the workers as little as possible. It is not hard to understand.

I bet also you support a higher minimum wage, because that would raise prices a lot more than paying 20c more for a tomato.