Remind me why Sup Forums believes in identity politics, when the retards you're against, SJWs...

remind me why Sup Forums believes in identity politics, when the retards you're against, SJWs, believe in the same horseshit?

>believing in the scientific fact that whites are superior in every way is identity politics

>you guys have two arms, so do SJWs, obviously you're no better than them

>believing that someone is or isn't a human based on race
>not identity politics
>non-arguments

prove me wrong that identity politics is for retards

SJW's are right that identity politics is important, but they picked the wrong side to protect

Ever heard of "burden of proof"? You're the one making the claim, it's your responsibility to provide proof. It's impossible to prove the non-existence of a phenomenon. I'll wait.

Fuck you!

>SJW's are right that identity politics is important
>toothpaste shitter is a dumbfuck
oi I be laffin
you want proof?
because there perfectly well adjusted and intelligent people who aren't white, achmed.
you don't judge people by what they look like, you judge them by their inteligence.
serbs should've wiped you retards off the map.

subhuman slav-shits are out in force tonight. theres a reason US and western europe has prospered so well, they never let in these subhuman eternal serfs, which I am thankful for. They have demonstrably low IQs, comparable to african nations and even surpassed by countries like Nigeria and Kenya. Slavs are less compatible in european countries than niggers are. that is why I believe in identity politics. Slavs will ALWAYS look for handouts or engage in crime to make ends meet. they are products of thousands of years of inbreeding and peasantry/serfdom.

Sup Forums isnt against SJWs, Sup Forums is just right-wing SJWs

I'm a Serb, idiot. That's not proof, that's called cherry-picking. You're basing your opinion of all black people on the 5% that are well adjusted and intelligent. I bet you're a nigger yourself, seeing as you don't understand averages and simple statistics.

This whole thread is based on a false equivalence, that's what I was ridiculing in my first reply ITT. Like said, leftists picked the wrong side of the coin. Nothing about both sides believing in identity politics makes them the same, but I'm sure your monkey brain doesn't have the capacity to process all of this.

>Estonia
>slav

Way to undermine your whole idiotic rant.

I don't believe in identity politics and if you think that "european culture" or something is part of identity politics you don't understand what it means.

>it's false equivalence because I said so
nice argument
I'm not for fucking up european culture by mass importation of immigrants. What I don't like is when some person from the middle east is well adjusted to the culture(I am aware this is not common, but it's mostly because migrants diluting it heavily), yet they still get attacked because they're middle eastern.
Hating on someone's culture is not necessarily identity politics, especially if it's something as backwards or outdated as middle eastern culture.

this, ignore the ignorant burgers ITT

No, it's a false equivalence because it's a false equivalence. Go read up what those big words mean. I don't know why I'm expecting a nigger to understand, though. You can't even type your own native language properly, maybe finish elementary school before trying to understand politics?

When you take away identity politics from the left, they don't have much to fall back on.

That's not identity politics though.

What it actually is is politics based on the perceived oppression of some "minority" (note: everyone is part of a minority in some way) that means that there needs to be something done to balance it out at the cost of the "majority" grouping.

Someone disliking an arab for being an arab is just being racist (which whether you agree this is okay or not is a different argument entirely removed from identity politics).

All politics are identity politics, you dumb jew-propaganda spewing nigger. Blacks are always going to look after their own best interests, same with Latinos, Jews, Asians, etc. But Whites are forbidden and labeled supremacists for wanting to pursue the same. There's absolutely nothing wrong with White people advocating for the collective interests of their race. The only people that seem to take an issue with White racial consciousness are Jews.

>But Whites are forbidden and labeled supremacists for wanting to pursue the same.
This, more people need to realize this. Lolbertarianism is not the fucking way to go if you really want to understand how societies operate.

Racial identity politics is simply the practical result of realizing that culture is an expression of biology.

>remind me why you believe in violence when the people you're fighting against also believe in violence
Thank you for your input you pacifistic hippy faggot.