What does Sup Forums think of the masons?

What does Sup Forums think of the masons?

I have a family member that recently joined, from what i know they are all old white mainly catholic males.

They let my family member join because in our family our great granddad was the head of a chapter (wore the horns?) in a different part of the country about 70 years ago.

Im not sure how to feel about it. When ever it gets brought up in conversation i just avoid getting into it.

As far as i can tell from what i have heard is that they are a men club style of group that look after their own when the time comes. Work, real estate etc..

Whats the general red pill when it comes to the masons?

Is it different when its in rural Australia compared to other parts of the world?

Is there anything sinister about them?

Shameless thirst for knowledge self bump.

They are homo supremacists that swear oaths to the Devil. They fake the space program.

Complete kikery for 50 yo semi-obese men
Try an go in a Jewish mason lodge as member of another logde

>pro-tip: you can't, even if you're a "high level" mason you're still a goy

>Masons
>Catholic
butthatswrong.jpg

>Is there anything sinister about them?
I imagine that is the need for secrecy, they put you in a compromising spot of sexual blackmail to keep everyone in line. Honestly, the best they could have is some secret collection of excellent prose writers and some rituals that reinforce their values subconsciously. It's not enticing enough for me to ever consider joining.

> Vatican

both my grandfather and uncle were masons,

my grandfather was a mason for 15 years, my uncle 7 years.

they both quit. they dont talk about it. .

I always wondered what the Masons did, there is a local chapter in the town I just moved to. I am wondering if I could possibly make some acquaintances in it.

So they arent attached to the jewish masons at all then? Would you say its more of a gentlemans club of anything then.. im guessing if anything was sinister it would be the Jewish sections of masonry?

They definitely are secretive tho. Even for rural australia. The group seem to have a smug sense of arrogance that come with each member. What would their top highly classified secrets be? Are they in the same league as the bohemian grove type shit in the US?

Yeh look im not sure. It seems like the ones here have their fanily church type thing and then their men only mason thing. My family member is not religiously attached but i think one of the requirements to join was to agree there is a higher power and that you believed in it. After the first few meetings my family member was speaking about old testament stories from the bible about moses etc... so this just adds more confusion to it for me

This sounds alot like my family. My grandad was in it for a while until he had kids then he left. Because he couldnt pay the fees they needed while he was having 4 kids. So whether he wasnt getting enough out of it or didnt agree with the religious aspect? Will never know because he is dead now but he never used to speak about it anyway. My family members told me the group seems to give everyone principals to live by that come from stories of the old testament.

My grandpa is an ordained priest in the Church of England. He was a Mason in the past. Got as high as Worshipful Master of his local lodge. Unsure of how many years he was a member, because he ended up leaving masonry. Grandpa had a "discussion" about his membership. Based Great Uncle said that "Masonry is of the devil and wholly evil"' that as an ordained priest it was a "conflict of interest as his priority should be serving God, not the devil" and suggested he should abandon the lodge and it's teachings for good.

The tough old cobber survived bowel cancer in the 90's, he's in his 80's and still does church services and Anzac Day Dawn Service in their local town.

Yeh this is the type of thing i was wondering about. Whether their ultimate ties were to evil or good. Catholicism and jeudaism from what i have understood from this site alone, are evil ones. Where as Christianity or agnosticism and Taoist/Buddhism are the religions of good. But this is still something i am very stupid about. Of anyone could fill me in on that it would be good.

Back to masonry tho i dont think it is something i would ever get into. These days the members were saying it's rare as rockinghorse shit for them to get a new member that is under 30 years old anyway. It may be a dying sect that will end up being family only.

Anyway. Hats off to your grandad mate. Sounds like a tough old lad. Keepin involved in anzac day is a beauty.

>from what i know they are all old white mainly catholic males.
Freemasons are anti-Catholic.

>What does Sup Forums think of the masons?

Every time.

I think you should fuck off and stop shilling your degenerate cult here.

Have to be willing to get fucked in the ass by an old fag to get in.

He still has his Mason gear. My current understanding is if you're in the bottom 3 degrees, you're pretty much a normie and and reserved for local charity stuff and other community events. You're also not privy to what happens in the higher degrees of masonry. Much like their symbolism, the first three degrees are exoteric and operate in plain sight, whereas the higher degrees are esoteric and operate in the shadows. That's why you will see people who have massive influence, politicians, musicians, astronauts etc, if they weren't Masons prior become honorary 33rd degree status. Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma is a good read if you want to know more.

As for younger members, they're almost non-existant, my mate and i went to a masonic hall open day in a nearby rural town. We were literally the only younger lads there. They sughested that we should join. We only wanted to see what the inside of a lodge looks like, really and suss it out.

Freemasonry is Jewish mysticism for non-jews. Jewish mystcism is called Kaballah or Qaballah. Its literally alchemy, but not turning lead iinto gold or whatever but turning non-sophisticated people and organizations into higher-functioning ones. This sounds good ( and maybe it is in some regards) however, it creates a hierarchy where those "in the know" stay at the top, and the rest are there to service them. They are using the "lead" of society to get the "gold" (all manner of material luxuries)

Kaballah is literally the keys to the material world.

Read Manly P Hall "The Secret Teachings Of All Ages" for more

The hierarchy

That is a good book. Explains the symbology of every religion and evolution of the priestcraft from beginning of time to now.

Hitler wanted to gas 'em. That's all I need to know.

It's just a men's club who (ideally) discuss philosophy and the like. Most American ones are full of retards though. They also do a bunch of rituals for old time's sake.

There's different hierarchies depending on the sort of lodge it is

Yeah in pic related on the left is York rite and on the right is Scottish rite

In France they are a nuisance. From what I've heard they are also shit in Italy. Dont know about Australia.

They're globalists