What are some redpilled fictional characters?

What are some redpilled fictional characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4REO0pucYY8
youtube.com/watch?v=0rxN2iYYCPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Vulpiss Incunta

Redpilled Taylor is a fictional character so that counts right?

BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL BEAR AND THE BULL

The Legion is eternal, for they are many.

New Vegas is pure kino.

The one True King

Not totally Red pilled but I've watched it until season 6. Redpilled guy turned bluepill by his family and friends

Yes.

>Physically inferior

Sure, that's an undeniable fact.

>Intellectually inferior
Ow, the edge.

>posed for a photo with black people
>must've slept with them

Aussie logic

this one right here

Kill yourself

Kelly C a shit

SHIT

lemme guess he is going to be a mcmuffin cuckservative/glenn crybaby beck and be anti-trump
fuck family guy and all its shitty derivatives like amaerican dad

Shot him in the head after our first conversation. My only regret is that he could not hang from a cross, TRUE TO CAESAR!

Very much so.

>Play as a girl in every game that gives me the option
Fucking loved when this happened

Gattsu desu

D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G

>REDPILLED

kek

DON'T TREAD ON THE BEAR

These are gold, sure to piss of Sup Forums autists. Do you have the Le Penn one?

delet

REEEEEEEEEEE

Muh bull, muh bear.

A cuck fantasy.

finally :D

Sounds like the tale of America

No, I don't sadly

Here's the template if you want to make OC

Or this

>Ow, the edge.
It's also an undeniable fact.

The Colorado will be my Rubicon

The House always wins desu

You take that back right now

Post more blacked memes.

gol d roger

Save my rare faggots

U know it boys

Ok the dick-hand made me chuckle.

Post redpilled franchises instead.

Although the Gerudo village in the new one has my dick diamonds all the time, gotta admit.

why is it always the Germans who are the biggest autists?

Owning any console, especially Sony, or buying Gabe Jew-well shit on Steam and being redpilled is mutually exclusive.

Sorry, retard.

Chloe Toy if anybody's wondering

>and being redpilled
Please keep going

I'm kinda shocked that Elder Maxson isn't more popular on Sup Forums.

Dude basically wants to ethnically cleanse the Commonwealth.

Hes pretty based, but not as much as Caeser or Vulpes.

They have the capacity to be as smart as men

But half that capacity is taken up with muh vagina and muh vagina related things like money and makeup

What about president Eden?
Pretty much wanted to cleanse any form of contamination in the water supply and biological life. So that nobody would suffer degenerative diseases or deformities/defects and humanity can restore itself.

He would vote for Trump.

Maxson was also a gigantic retard.

>hurr let's throw nuclear weapons around like candy and blow up all of the Institute's irreplaceable technology hurrrrrrr durrrrrrr Bortherhood stronk

>Gattsu

Fucking idiot.

Everyone gives the postman shit but I love it

That's because Fallout 4 was made by Shithesda who doesn't care about obvious plot holes and morality in a post-apocalyptic society they just want le ebin explosion xDDD scenes to sell their shitty Fallout fan-games (not canon Fallout because it's not made by Black Isle)
See: Megaton

Plus because they got completely BTFO by Obsidian (who were working with tight deadlines and budget) it's highly unlikely Bethesda will ever let another studio make a Fallout game again.

[spoiler]Bastard.[/spoiler]

>being this deep in denial

Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=4REO0pucYY8

Isn't keeping dangerous technologies and only using old world tech part of the BoS codex? Also humans only.
Don't his actions make sense for a hardliner?
t. hasn't played Fallout 4

I am the voice, the heart, and soul of the enclave...

That is to say... I am the voice, the heart, and the soul.... of America.

I don't believe it's ever specified, but I'm 99% sure the Brotherhood confiscates and hordes anything high-tech enough irrespective of when it was built.

Depends on the sect. The old BOS were highly secretive and preferred to remain hidden and unseen, only striking when they need to confiscate technology. They wanted to keep technology out of the hands of normies as they saw it as the primary reason for the war and destruction of humanity.

Veronicas quest in New Vegas revolves around convincing the elder to start researching new things and recruiting outsiders.

A man on a mission to make america great again who is so woke he force feeds the redpill to the protagonist by the end.

also
>life has imitated art

Plus in Fallout 3 its explained the BoS (in the Pentagon) have changed their outlook which is why the BOS Outcasts seperated from them. The Outcasts are closer to the original BOS. The fallout 4 BOS were descended from the pentagon BOS which is why they arent afraid to be seen in a fucking airship hovering over the city.

How dare you!

why is there no blacked hillary?

Paul Von Oberstein.

Watch the first 25 episodes of LOGH and you'll see why.

Most redpilled fictional person ever.

Death, the lowest common denominator of all !

Literally says, "were gonna make america great again" as he crushed your skull under his giant texas foot.

Dude, she orgasmed and everything, proving she wanted it.

Exactly so Maxson has returned the brotherhood to the original goal of his ancestor but tries to achieve it by more radical means
and the Institute making tech accessible to normies is seen as dangerous hence the nukes.
From what I gathered he's doctrinal and shortsighted but it's not really a one dimensional evil for evils sake character.

LOOK AT 'EM GO

What happens if you kill him? I mean, with interaction with Caeser?

This is the most redpilled shows - example

youtube.com/watch?v=0rxN2iYYCPU

>Paul Von Oberstein
>Oberstein
>(((stein)))
Get away from my kaizer you shifty kike!