Just how exactly CIA's rootkits and 0-days are news? Havent we known this for decades? Please enlighten me...

Just how exactly CIA's rootkits and 0-days are news? Havent we known this for decades? Please enlighten me. As far as i know it only seems to dwarf NSA capabilities.

bump

nice try KGB

This is likely part of a Russian disinformation campaign meant to undermine the U.S. intelligence agencies in general, and to more immediately lend credence to President Donald Trump's allegations that former President Barack Obama spied on him.

you had one job spetsnaz
you let this happen
you let him die

But isnt it double work? USA has got 12+, or 17 alphabet soups and they like work against each other or something. I know there is a joint command. I dont get it.

The security of diplomatic personel is on the guest country. No real country allows the presence of armed forces of another country on their territory. We have speznaz for that but if i remember correctly if was used only once to evacuate Russian-Iraq embassy and people got killed. Know your shit.

This is nothing we objectively knew. We had conjecture and Occam's Razor. Do not dismiss this as "shit we already knew". Before today we did not know this, we were aware it was likely to the point we may have assumed it fact, but we had nothing to back us up. Before we knew, but we didn't know. Now we know.

How many Russian posters are hackers/propagandists?

Were any of you hired to sway internet culture & help get Donald Trump elected?

If our shit is so good, why the hell can't we protect it from Wikileaks?

so no hackers was a nihilist who want to see the world to burn & destroy a country economy just for kek

Probably 0 here on the chan. Here sometimes seem to be quite a bit of pro-russians under proxies but they are so obvious and funny it is just satire and larping. Having said that, pol does like the iron fist of Vladimir but only naturaly, always making it sure to state that they despise Russian ways of things like corruption, disregard of private property and more importanly disregard of human rights. Is it an interview? Let me get my tie.

reddit says the real news is that all those hacking tools are now in the wild and no longer controlled by the CIA. I haven't really looked into this story much so can't comment myself.

It is Wiki LEAKS. You cant protect LEAKS, although USA did its job after Manning and Snowden.

>s far as i know it only seems to dwarf NSA capabilities

This is nothing compared to NSA, domestically.. NSA don't need to bother hacking individual US citizens they record ALL phone conversations, text messages and possibly other things like browsing history and general internet traffic.

If true they wont work after a month i conjecture, more celeb nudes i guess.

Aren't they hardware backdoors and the like? Not sure how you stop those from working.

>This is nothing compared to NSA, domestically.
> domestically
Its not domestics only its global, they even bug the software.

You cant protect. It is probably a pain in the ass to trigger them but they are there, waiting.

This material could have leaked from anywhere when you have scum like hillary clinton, weiner and huma trading classified information like it's going out of fashion.

Russia attempted to do its job and bought some old line from AMD and produced a processor which is 2-3 gens behind. They made a computer with it which ships at 5k or more and has linux but its so sloppy and shit, the software i mean, basically Russians are still using WinXP like Nasa and Microsoft made an agreement with parties concerned to ship source code of WinXP available for modifications.

A lot of the US government are still using WinXP if it makes you feel any better.

I might be larping and inventing stuff but i believe this of FBI counter-intel and DNC insiders doing it. This shit is crazy. Recieve 500m or a billion from Saudies for the campaign? People pay your funds and get favours??? WTF? Even in Russia it would be considered a major crime.

Yeah I even saw the computers on the international space stations using fucking XP. They will still be using xp like 30 years from now

It is because WinXP - the best Windows. Do you really need all that weather info, NYT articles and twitters pops right in front of you when you are on? or which is worse behind you back???

These cia training materials are only small potatoes. HIllary was almost certainly selling classified info all the way up to SAP. With security this bad nothing in the us is really secret.

It's fairly safe to assume russia and china have in-depth technical information on all sorts of US military hardware one way or another.

The software used was used for a decade and be throughly debugged. LETS ALL SWITCH TO WINDOWS 7 AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. Deep space probes are unix but the command center still uses winXP

Just like in Russian Space Agency and the millitary high command.

>It's fairly safe to assume russia and china have in-depth technical information on all sorts of US military hardware one way or another.
BS.

How do you figure? It was widely reported that f35 data had been stolen and julian asange himself gained notoriety by poking around in US military systems. HIllary is proof that not even SAP programs are secure and the cia hacking toolkit is out in the wild now.

You're being a bit naive to think other countries haven't gotten hold of god only knows what

*turns on blender*

sorry pep

>f35 data had been stolen
that fighter shout probably never see a day of light, it is so expensive and maniliputive no country is ever ever ever going to copy it unless they want to steal tax payers moneys A LOT

A better reason not to copy it is that russia has probably known everything worth knowing about it for a long time now and have been developing counters.

True, I've seen a picture of the work stations from 2016 - Win XP and also the 64 bit version they use. it was NORAD

all of that can be turned off using the gpedit.msc command in "run"

Yeah, right.
>Its not an nsa- anal-probe look, i can turn it off
>What about this one?
>Oh, its really nothing, does nothing and is enjoyable.
t. leaf