Vault7: Frankfurt American Consul 1956-2005

On my way to work everday i drive past this former american consulate in Frankfurt which was closed in 2005 but for some reason is not being given or sold to anyone, it's still owned by the USA for whatever reason.
Since the Vault7 news yesterday i start to wonder if the buildings in there are also used for something.
I will post some pictures of it in this thread.

If you want to check it out via Google maps, the adress is:
>Siesmayerstraße 21, 60323 Frankfurt am Main

Picture 1/6: Note how they didn't remove the signs either

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Am08TULFUzU
youtube.com/watch?v=ReYbrlG4BAU
youtube.com/watch?v=yCy8iWxf1Us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehlen_Organization
archive.org/details/GehlenReinhard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Picture 2, asking to not bring firearms, explosives, weaponry etc. with you inside. Also not removed for whatever reason

A similar sign is on visitor entrace side, asking to not bring chemicals etc. inside in german

The CIA listening post is UNDER that site. Local buidings are used for access.

youtube.com/watch?v=Am08TULFUzU

The building you see in the background is on the property and it's windows are being cleaned twice a year, i never thought it to be weird until now.

This is the former consulate, does it say anywhere in Vault7 that the old consulate (not the new one) is also being used?

>pic related: Another entrance of this building, notice that the signs have not been removed either despite the american consulate having been moved back in 2005

Picture 6/6. The former manned post where you show your ID.

I really wonder if this old consulate is also being used by CIA. This would explain why it's the only former US building that has NOT been sold to be made into a german company building

Thanks for the pics OP. Seems clear that the site hasn't been abandoned. Regular window cleaning, all signs still on, even fucking curtains in the windows... Looks fishy.

Have you been there in the summer? They seem to have air conditioning installed, are those units running during hotter times?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!

Get an infrared camera in there. See if anything is operating

man, this freaks me out

In louis' documentary about scientology he walks up to one of those boots and it turns out there was a guy in it eventhough it was all closed up

imagine if someone was looking at you and are monitoring this thread as we speak

This sounds like a fantastic way to get yourself watched

OP already took a lot of pics at that supposed CIA or NSA black site. If it's still active he's watched anyway, might as well clarify further. Worst that could happen is that they take him in for questioning.

Kek, that sounds like a shitty job for a spook. Sitting all day in that covered booth. If that's the case OP probably gave him the best day in ages.
>Finally someone coming around
>Taking pics, wow!
>I wonder if he's FSB?!
>I can finally fill out standard from XC-77 - SO EXCITING

When they clean the building they also clean the AC (from the outside). Now i have no idea if this is necessary to do for AC's since i don't have one, but maybe someone else knows?

I grew up around the Hanau military bases and when those were abandoned back then, they didn't cleananything, removed signs and the area is now overgrowded with plants, so this makes the "former" consulate even more suspicious

Here is a picture of the huge army complex in the woods near Hanau that is never being cleaned, doors are locked and chained up (unlike the former consulate in Frankfurt) and as children we used to break in there at night, one we were shot at by rubber bullets. Now kids go in there without a problem, so this is a real abanonded site, not the same for this consulate in Frankfurt.

I will ask some people who live in the area of the former consulate if they noticed anything

>implying we germans don't already expect to being watched

Especially when you grow up in areas with lots and lots of US military installations you don't care much about being watched

>pic related: From inside the 40 hectar hanau military base that shows how abanonded areas look like, everything overgrown

Yeah as said here: I don't worry at all. I maybe would if i was breaking in and canvas the building otherwise i'm on public property and since it's supposed to be a "former building" well...

Pretty sure we have more anons from Frankfurt on Sup Forums who should go check it out

>you don't care much about being watched

I don't understand you people, we just to get thrown out of helicopters for having a Victor Jara vinyl, we seriously don't like all this spying BS.

black site prison? maybe they got computer center in there and walk in through an underground tunnel or some shit

doing gods work

Probably. Some other user in this thread said they likely gain entrance through other buildings in the area.

We don't like it either. What i was trying to say is that we are not afraid of it. Of course we care about privacy, which is why this Wikileaks Vault7 release is already a bigger story here in Germany than it is in the USA right now

I will ask some people who live across from it if they ever noticed something strange.
I will create a new thread with the same title with updates

>this Wikileaks Vault7 release is already a bigger story here in Germany
literary where
no one gives a fuck

This thread has more germans than the natsoc threads.

some nerds on a cantonese cartoon board are not representive of mainstream opinion and mainstream media

Here in Frankfurt every newspaper has it as frontpage. from the FAZ to the Bild to the german wallstreet journal

I'm sure they remember Obama wiretapping Ms. Merkel....

This remember me of a guy in youtube who goes to abandoned mines and explores them, and in one mine he heard like speakers and talking and shit and he thought there were ghost and ran the fuck away from there, maybe there are underground bunkers below those mines and the entrances are emergency exits or shit like that (and they do that trick with the hidden speakers to scare the casual intruders)?

vids related

1st trip
youtube.com/watch?v=ReYbrlG4BAU

2nd and final
youtube.com/watch?v=yCy8iWxf1Us

Oh they do. I'm certain our intelligence like the BND and the MAD II work against the CIA since the leaks from back then

Thanks for the videos. In my freetime i explore former WW2 bunkers, especially around the Westwall at the border of Germany and France. You always find strange things that scare you.

>wearing shorts

Pretty sure you took that pictures last year or you're larping

You better stop sniffing around there, thomas.

NEXT TIME YOU GO THERE PUT A PEPE STICKER SOMEWHERE

>hidden speakers

Fuck this once happened to me in an abandoned underground fuel depot. Must be some common joke.

>NEXT TIME YOU GO THERE PUT A PEPE STICKER SOMEWHERE

this

Y-yeah its j-just a joke.

I'm not wearing shorts but military surplus pants with big side pockets.

Haha, good idea, i will

For some reason some teen-aged German boys like to run around in shorts all year. I had a bunch of them in my high-school class.

get inside if you can

I'm waiting for you thread tomorrow then buddy, goodspeed

Was some recording machine or radio connected to a motion sensor. It said something about a bomb hidden in German, sounded like a movie line but Google came up with nothing. Took the device home for inspection but brought it back later so it freaks out other people. Ran on batteries so someone is maintaining it.

Kek true should have considered that
Kay

One of my co-workers always wears shorts and a t-shirt on casual fridays, even if it's raining or snowing.

He is a ginger though

The BND is bankrolled and controlled by the USA. I don't know, if you're being ironic or not.

Only if you recruit some of the nationalist turks we have in Frankfurt to watch my back

>pic related from World War 1

Oh i know, i'm pretty sure the BND knew about the CIA having hackers here in Frankfurt.
My granduncle was bankrolled to join Operation Gehlen after WW2, like many german intelligence personnel. He himself was with the SD so i know that our intelligence has been basically a branch of the CIA since the end of WW2

are there lights on at night inside?

i guess there must be guards around at some intervals as well...

Lederhosen du kakklappen

For some weird reason I know that those pants are called lederhosen.

Homeland, 5th season.

Get in there.

Guess i gotta catch up on Homeland mon ami

I don't live here but that's exactly why i will ask some people who live across from it and a few colleagues who live in the area. I'm never here at night.

The thing with the average Frankfurter German is that everyone minds their own business, so if they would see some shady people going in there at night they would just shrug it off and move on

It's a historic site.

They probably will make it into a museum someday, and cleaning the windows just keeps then from getting flak from the local government for having an abandoned building

>It's a historic site.
Or still an active signals station.

>everyone minds their own business

but the vault7 stuff has been allegedly going on for years... the burgers ought to have the basement occupied, or some immured special room as in the Tehran embassy

& I'd hazard they've put security in now if they didn't have it before

There is no reason for something like that to be a historic site though.

No. Read my other few posts. Historical actual abandoned sites get their signs removed and the buildings are not clearned, also all the AC's are removed of abandoned sites. This is why this is strange.

The "Pionier-Kaserne" in Hanau-Wolfgang for example can now be walked by civilians and an american tourguide who decided to stay in Germany after the Kaserne was closed down.

Another thing that happens to former buildings is that they are cleaned once, AC's stay on it but it will be sold to a company and instead of the military signs, it will have a sign that says "Here the new HQ of company "X" will be opened on "Date X".

This usually happens a year after it'S been closed.
The building i show in this thread has been closed since 2005. Nobody bought it up.
A friend just told me though that it had a sign infront of it that asks if any Real-estate company would be interested and who to call.

Thing is, this sign was removed and isn't there anymore since 2014 and i just checked the Frankfurt Real estate register if it was sold or is owned by anyone. It still says it's owned by:

"Amerikanisches Konsulat"

Exactly. The only former US-owned place that is now a historical site are former Military bases and not because the US was stationed there, but because those Military bases were occupied by german forces in World War 1 and World War 2.

This is why the Pionier-Kaserne has all it's american language signs removed, but the buildings stand

>pic related: An example

The eagle used to have a swastika under it, the americans kept everything as is but just removed the swastika and rounded it up to make it look american

Reminds me of Das leben des anderen about this Stasi guys following everything

We Germans have not changed a bit though. The west german BND was just as much as the Stasi.

In fact, the BND was created and staffed with former Gestapo, Abwehr and SD Men.

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehlen_Organization

And here are recently de-classified CIA and OSS documents on hiring former Abwehr, Gestapo and SD people who have experience with countering communist intelligence to create a german intelligence service after the War:

>archive.org/details/GehlenReinhard

Didn't realise Germans and South Africans were so similar.

If you mean the Boer, of course. The Dutch after all are germans with an odd german accent. They come from the Frisians, Frisians are german.
Not surprised at all

>pic related: origin of the dutch and their german accent