Kanadajin3 is a JVolger who has lived in Japan for a few years and now believes she is Japanese...

Kanadajin3 is a JVolger who has lived in Japan for a few years and now believes she is Japanese. She talks of "OUR Japanese" ancestors, "WE Japanese" think such and such. Being Japanese now, I have forgotten how to speak English. She used to only make videos about shopping and mindless topics. She has now branched off into political analysis.

It is pretty AMAZING stuff I urge you to put her on your YouTube preferred list.

Good Stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AbkXwvVH4I

the fucking comments on the video

duplicate b8; sageru

I don't understand why people are having trouble accepting that she is now Japanese, and that Japanese people like her are pretty based at political analysis.

Why do muslims have the right to come to USA
Who voted for it?
Where does it says that in the constitution?
Why have to be there more muslims in USA than japanese or papuans for example?

Naruto why don't you just call the yakuza and tell them to remove her

lmao mira is a lying cunt and not a word that comes out of her mouth should be taken seriously

whole drama around her on youtube check it out if you're interested but don't dignify this bitch with more threads

HI EVERYBODY KANADAJINSAN HERE I'M HERE TO TALK TO YOU
>ABOOT
BEING JAPANESE

Are you that middle age fat guy that spent months attacking her in an obvious attempt to creep on Sharla?

>says the word "cumtrees" within the first ten seconds

Heh.

Kek who are you talking about, I'll probably know who you mean

Sharla is fine as fuck though m8

No, but are you trying to say Kanadajin was at the center of a conspiracy to smear all of her friends and any other JVloger in an attempt to win the hearts of more weeabo fans?

If that is the case, I have never heard anything about it.

she used to make profiles to give herself serious hate then reply to it with her own channel lol

It is an interesting facit that she literally cannot speak or pronounce words in her native language.

I think you might actually be her desu

Prove me wrong

such an inbreed anglo face

t. Mohammed Al-Andalus

Get the fuck out of here mednigger

Is she a canadian or something? She speaks like her mouth is crammed full of leaves.

Who else says Aboot?

Good point der hoser

god shes ugly

Protip: 99 percent of Youtubers blogging about Japan while living in Japan are Canadian and I'm not even joking.

For some strange reason, Canada exports a lot of Canadians to Japan, especially Canadian women.

If you ask me, I would have expected more Australians blogging about Japan rather than Canada since Australia is much closer to Japan.

I'm catalan

No man. She is Japanese now, as she has lived here for a couple of years and has forgotten how to speak her native language.

ayy lmao

OP prove to me you're not her you pathetic cunt

That doesnt happen so easily japanon

watched her years ago she seemed like a leftist

Not without brain damage anyway, though that might explain a whole lot..

Well, she claims she is not capable to speaking her native language (English) anymore as she is now Japanese.

I love Rachel and Sharla.

rachel is a dick too though

dizzy bitch

it's all about ryan boundless you fucks

It's literally not possible though, not under normal circumstances anyway.

Heh I saw the vid about her on black pigeon
Tell me mr Miyagi ...... Why are you ashamed to have this fine thin eyed Japanese lady speak on your behalf ?

>Kanadajin
>has a dick
>almost every Jap ive talked to about her thinks
she is fucking annoyingly cringey

Trust me, there is not 1 native Japanese that
thinks this dumb bitch is actually Japanese.

t. Dumb bitch

Well, actually she speaks on behalf of all of Japan and considers herself the quintessential expert on all things Nihon, as she now thinks of herself as Japanese.

Like it or not she has elected herself as a representitive of the everyday Japanese woman. And she really believes this.

It is really hard to change your accent, saying nothing of forgetting your native language.

WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING ANGLE

your first posts insult her now you're larping as a japanese person who supports here

so pretty much you're a ばか外国人 begging for attention

No you're not. You're just a spanish guy that happens to live in that libtard dystopia called catalonia. Catalan identity is a hoax.

Wait is that a dude foreal? I cant tell anymore these days so dont know what to believe

Is this the rare Japanese sarcasm?

He's obviously not japanese though

Ok...guess now is better than never.
Anybody of you guys remember applemilk1988?
You guys remember what happened to that slut?

Short reminder:
>Weeaboo comes to japan
>Has rich daddy but of course she can be successful on her own.
>Somewhat popular on youtube and became infamous for screwing some guy over for money.
>Degenerates into a gravure bimbo slut a few months later.

Did she go home or what?
Why are western women that come here always such weirdos?
Sure there are dorky white guys but most of them are pretty based. Whats up with that.

Tfw I just had a self realization that only creepy white girls grave jap dick.

Watch the video and tell me that is not a genius at work.

lmao nice bait

i saw the video, she's batshit crazy

Well Sensei at least she's a good deterrent for yellow fevered weaboos also how was she allowed to stay in your country ? Round eyes usually aren't allowed in anywhere hence why visitors to Japan have to go to the whore houses run by negros from Ghana or Nigeria

Even more negro nigger.

Catalonia is a wannabe modern Portugal of some sort.

we have our own language pal fuck off

So she's trans-jap?

also talking about libtard distopias madrid is worst

I have seen some of her other videos. She is a typical ignorant resident of Japan. Thinks that integrating in another country means you have to give up your identity. I have only lived in Japan for 10 years and compared to others I am still a baby of the culture. I am settled, I get on with the people around me but I am and will always be English. That will never change and I will never wish to be anywhere close to the racist, ignorant bigoted norm of most Japanese people. All the people around me are lovely but the government, the media, NHK, the laws and a whole collection of other things are about 30 years behind a normal western country.

unlikely we were one of the regions with less time under muslim rule

She needs to go back.

let me get this right, a white candian female thinks she's Japanese, and is wearing a fucking U.S flag like a burka.

this is all kinds of fucked up.

But... Got annexed by Castela till now. Great job.

Good Question as she says her profession is Youtube videos and she claims that she is in the final process of becoming a citizen.

throw her in the oven

How long has she been in Japan? The is no fixed rule for residency or citizenship but normally you need to have live in Japan for three years and then make an application essay of why you should be allowed to have permanent visa. It can take a year for that application to go through and then you would have to prove a lot more to be considered a citizen. Very few non-Japanese ever become citizen.

Please don't tell me the sjws are trying to infect Japan now. That's like the only first world country that's still pure.

>be foreigner living in Japan
>immediately bring your western values and behaviors with you and try to force them onto the culture that you're coming into instead of adapting to it
>while at the same time outspokenly condemning western colonialism

>close to the racist, ignorant bigoted norm of most Japanese people
Well, thank god you are none of these things. Phew.

>and a whole collection of other things are about 30 years behind a normal western country.
You from britan?
You people let thousands of kids get raped by sandniggers for a decade out of fear for racism.
You have higher rape, more crime, less civilized and even worse teeth than us.

Good job user, 10/10, made me rage, sorry, but you have to go back.

>canadian muslim weeaboo

Oi cunts ! I don't even care if you're basque this thread is about making fun of Japan and their pussy tolerant attitude towards weaboos

I agree. She has been here for five years. Claims that she has forgotten English, does not remember Western Culture and her job is making YouTube Videos, and she also claims she is becoming a citizen. Is that even possible with no real job and only 5 years in?

Yes, and you forgot she was explaining US foreign policy to Americans, being a Canadian, living in Japan wearing an American towel on her head in place of a proper hijab.

I heard you would have to be married off the bat to get it in 5. But if you are applying independently over 10 years needed.

Pretty much. She claims that Japan is a multicultural nation and that anyone can be Japanese after living in the country for a few years.

Victor. Even after Sharla and everyone else moved on with their lives, he continued to make white knight videos. He's pretty creepy and obviously is trying to angle something to happen with Sharla or Rachael but like all white knights, he can't understand why his gallantry isn't rewarded.

>Person living in Japan a country with super strict immigration laws that takes in less than 50 refugees a year.
>Criticizing western countries because they don't want to take in millions of "refugees".
Hypocrites are the worst people.

So she's a white Canadian... who moved to Japan and now believe she's Japanese, and is a muslim? Wearing an american flag hijab.

Sorry nips you can fucking keep her.

Accept maybe the official statistics of the UK are more accurate.
I guess your a burger and has not updated your knowledge of countries since you left school.

It should concern you that Canada produces women like this.

She's an odd mix of values. She pushes traditional values but injects herself into a culture whose traditional values exclude outsiders. When it comes down to it, her ideology is simply one of promoting her personal self interest.

I got residency after 3( years. I had a marriage visa for 3 years and then applied for permanent residency. It took them a year to say yes.

>Kanada
A

Used to watch her shit. Then she lost her mind and started shit with other Jvloggers 2 years ago, while trying to stay relevant. She ended up getting BTFO'd and is now trying to cling onto any publicity that she can get. She is the living interpretation of the autistic meme.

Fuck off already. Nobody wants you fags here.

Which fags are they? As you have zero knowledge of who I am and what I stand for it is hard to see which group you want rid of. Plus I am very much and independent person who never clings to any group. St Max is my guardian Angel.

This sounds like aussies when they go to live in uk and come back with their fake arse accents

pro tip: don't drink fucktonnes of alcohol while pregnant

>Accept maybe the official statistics of the UK are more accurate.
You have a muslim major for your capital city and you come at me with official statistics. lol.ok.
I'm sure they are completely accurate. Clearly britan will not become shit like all the other islam countries.

All the statistics cant hide what happened to the children over there.
You accuse Japanese of racism while calling Japanese people bigots and 30ys behind western countries.
Take your wife and go home. Maybe join the local sharia squad while you are at it. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Fucking gay. Hijab American flag is the mark of a brainwashed retard. Get fucked.

But your have PR correct? Not a Passport?
She is saying she is going to be a CITIZEN in 5 years, no husband and no real job.

American (girls) do it as well.

how did you meet your wife? did you marry her in the 3 month tourist visa? or did you have a working visa ?

Im interested in how all your story developed

I suppose I should count you in as one of the ignorant. Don`t base what happens in London on how the rest of the UK works. Very similar to Tokyo and the rest of Japan. Two separate entities.

Yes just PR. I don`t believe she is becoming a citizen. I very much doubt she will get residency.

T. Abdullah Al-Hassam

Back to your Sharia Zone Abdullah

She was studying in London. We lived together in London for five years before moving to Japan.

I remember seeing a couple of videos by this chick some years ago. She was clearly disturbed based on what she said in them with very high levels of self-loathing. If she's gone full batshit, I'm not surprised. Not going to click on the video. Also, now that I think about it, I watched those videos when she was outed as using sock puppets to hate on other gaijin Youtubers and other shady activity. Obviously a mess. Move on.

distance doesn't really play into it I think, it's just that leafs are faggot weebs.
US annexation of Canada when?

No dude. She says CITIZEN. She is going to be getting a passport and that she was able to do this after 4 years of living and now in process. Thus, she considers herself Japanese, because as she says there is no such thing as an ethnic Japanese.

then you asked for tourism visa, married her within 3 months and asked for resident visa?

>there's no such thing as an ethnic [insert nationality here]

You could argue this for America and the rest of the new world, sort of. But arguing this for any other, albeit European or Asian nations is straight up retarded.

She does look a little bit japanese 2bh

I believe one of the rumors going around was that she actually had someone she married to gain the visa status here.

Jvlogers are so annoying with their endless highschool dramas and inflated egos.
Their biggest """achievement""" is living in Japan, which automatically transforms them into little celebrities, after being filtered by their cognitive dissonance.

No. Married in UK. She gets UK residency after two years. Before moving to Japan go to embassy get marriage visa. After living in Japan for 2 years apply for permanent visa hoping the decision will be made before re-applying for marriage visa. None of this is helpful because the laws change and my experience will be different to anyone applying now.

What the fuck? How can you allow this bitch to claim the Japanese title? She is a shit tier gaijin who is trying hard to fit in.

Japan is for Japanese only. Keep your country pure so I can have my steady supply of anime and cute 2D girls.

A FUCKING LEAF

When is anyone gonna wipe these cunts?

Why are Japanese such race traitors?

I know a woman that was part of a prostitution ring there when she was 20 and a 50 year old guy "bought her" to get married, she got the papers, saved tons of cash from the guy for 10 years, and then divorced and came back home.

Are men really that desperate there that they would rather marry foreigner whores?

This fucking roundeye will never be Japanese.

doesnt she have fetal alchohol syndrome

She doesn't sound American, she sounds like Argentinian or Brazilian something.

take this shit back to r/japancirclejerk

>I speak broken english, I can't change that
>Born and raised in Canada