Creationist Christcucks riddle me this

Creationist Christcucks riddle me this.
Where the fuck did the different race come from?
Surely Adam and Eve did not shit out a white kid, niglet, arab, asian ect all at the same time.
We can see from archeologist evidence that the races have more or less stayed the same for the last 2000-3000 years, such as; Terracotta Warriors, Greek Sculptors, Roman Murals, Egyptian Hieroglyphs ect. There is no way that the different races evolved different on such a large scale the 3000 years before.
So what gives? How does the bible explain such massive biological difference between different races?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_criticism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sola_scriptura
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve
scientificamerican.com/article/different-dog-breeds-same-species/
youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0&list=PL6-cVj-ZRivqKeqAklhYfFFmmAdvwcnCT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we are all descendants of alien test tube babies.

you probably deny man made global warming, in which case youre just as much as a retard as creationists and several times more pathetic

No christfags wanna defend their ideology tonight ayy?

You really believe there's any creationists on this board?

Noah's kids

One black
One asian
One red head

Or something like that

Hi

There certainly are a lot of chritcucks here, I would assume that a great proportion of them believe in creationism because thats what their kike book tells them.

The Jews Did This...

WHO'S THAT GOYIMON?!~
IT'S....
SHEKELJEW!

Fuck off cunt, creationism is an oddity among US-American Protestants.

Might wanna open your bible christfag, first chapter of the bible literally describes how god created everything. If you deny it then your not really a christian.

Reminder: the Bible only tells of the creation of the Jewish race.

Sem, Ham and Yafet (or whatever English spellings are) are actually ancestors of continents, not races.
That's where Semites, Hamites (North Africans) and Yafetites (Europeans) come from.

IIRC creationists say that a certain flavor of skin color can produce all other skin colors, the original one being the sandnigger skin.
I don't know the chink explanation tho.
Also they divide evolution into several categories, they don't deny everything evolution-related.

Look, if you're going to make a shitty slide thread, at least make it less obvious or read up on the basics before you try to provoke people with nonsense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_criticism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sola_scriptura

Hope you'll find the Lord someday too instead of making low-quality shitposts that are this far below Aussie standards.

>certain flavor of skin color can produce all other skin colors
The different races are not just defined on skin color. Do they explain where different skull structure, bone structure, hair type, eye shape, nose type, difference in iq ect comes from then?

Ken Ham is an Australian who moved to the US and built a life size replica of Noahs Ark complete with velociraptors.

>let me tell about you about your religion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

the bible uses the same explanation as science. animals bring forth after their kind. what is considered natural selection / adaptation is how christians explain noahs ark, 2 of every kind of animal, so 2 of the dog kind 2 genetically rich wolves have the dna for all the breeds of dogs we see today.

possibly when god decided to scramble our languages when we were building the tower of babel
I mean it's clearly divided us, just look at this fucking place

I listened to some of what they're saying and I don't remember them addressing any of that.
Maybe it falls under that one type of evolution they accept.
Also maybe they deny other differences altogether. One guy I listened to was very anti-racist.

Dumb thread so I'm just going to go ahead and remind you that if you see a THAI FLAG please be aware that the Aryan God you are blessed to share a board with is
>perfectly /fit/
>6'4" barefoot
>just a day shy of 30
>owns several lucrative businesses all over asia and the pacific
>too many houses to keep up with and is running the risk of having squatters move into many of his estates since he's too busy jetsetting around the world to notice
>never pays for sex, has 3 somes regularly
>knows to keep Sup Forums memes on Sup Forums
>is his dad's favorite son
>mom has never even considered racemixing
>civic nationalist/libertarian
>is MGTOW, has no uses for dating culture
>proudly and openly confesses to being an American (although he is in fact 100% ethnically bavarian)

Let me riddle you this;
Adam and eve, was just like pretty much everything else in modern christianity, stolen from pagan beliefs. "santa claus" is Odin, and so forth. Just like every other desertnigger jew, they stole what they needed to conquer places they didn't belong. Fuck desert-people, nuke em all.

>There is no way that the different races evolved different on such a large scale the 3000 years before.
Exactly, evolution is a deception.

America is where all the crazy outcasts from civil society go to make money off dumb shits, see Milo, Piece Morgan, Ken Ham, etc

Very simple op
If Adam and Eve had children then the Creationist world started to change the minute people started believing in science.
The world suddenly morphed.
Dinosaur fossils appeared underground.
The earth was no longer flat.
It morphed into a round planet.

Because evil was winning. In theological terms the Babel tower was reaching the skys trying to get to God against God's terms.

As ridiculous as it sounds you can't prove me wrong.

You can keep him.

sweden, are you ok? You sound extremely distressed
There is no passage in the bible that mentions santa claus.

>As ridiculous as it sounds you can't prove me wrong.

fallen angels, demons

That's not how genes work retard.
Caveman didn't have a genome full of modern human genes in storage that just hadn't bothered to turn themselves on yet, and the same goes for other animals. Modern genomes are a result of hundreds of generations of cumulative mutations, genetic drift and selective breeding.

>not taking the bible literally
>implying noah's sons are just allegories
heretic, pls go

>Ham
WE WUZ PORK AND SHEEEEIT

yeah well nothing i can do about that but i wouldnt be so quick to judge because ive been to London

he's gotta go back.

The babel tower theory makes some sense, but the bible doesn't offer confirmation. My theory is that descendants of Noah just spread out incredibly far. They settled in other areas around the globe, and they stayed there for hundreds or thousands of years. Long enough for them to evolve based on their location. Black's skin darkened to accommodate for the sun exposure, and their noses changed to offer better breathing, for some reason. A lot of the stories of the bibles have quite a bit of time leaps between them, it's not unreasonable to consider.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>God made the first man in his own image
>the first man was from africa
>ergo God is a black man

What is the Tower of Babble for 500 alex

>the first man was from africa
But the Garden of Eden was in Jackson County, Missouri.

Fuck off we're full.

The Tower of Babel.
Look it up you uneducated swine.

Basically god wanted humans to go forth and multiply all over the world.

The humans were like "nu-uh" and stood together and started to build the tower of Babel to reach the Heavens.

God was like "I shall break you apart so that ypu won't be able to stand being together" and so he confused the languages and the tower of Babel crumbled. Thus humans ran apart and started their own cultures that developed over thousands of years. Given the fact that most of these cultures were isolated for a long time it is clear and ovious for anyone that different groups adapted to different environments, thus the different races came to be.

Therefore it is clear that it is God's will that there be many languages and many different diverse cultures and subraces instead of a unified blob.

Therefore, I conclude that globalism is against God and we must Crusade against it.

We all have jobs, currently taking my 2 hour commute there.

creationists are a strawman pushed by atheists to talk shit about Christianity. unironic young-earth creationists probably number less than 50,000 in the entire US, 0.0001% of the population

Occam's razor
A god is unnecessary to evolution

So god is an indian?

Just because Adam and Eve were the first people God created doesn't mean other people weren't created shortly after.

not understanding the concept of common ancestry

scientificamerican.com/article/different-dog-breeds-same-species/

Domestic animals fascinated Darwin and continue to enthrall those of us who own pets. It is certainly curious how domestic dogs, which we know--because DNA bar coding has told us!--were raised by man from a wild gray wolf (Canis lupus) ancestor, can take on such a dramatic variety of forms. But among dogs, which are well known for their hybrid (or mongrel) varieties, different breeds can mate and have viable offspring, so they are all found under the umbrella of a single species, Canis familiaris.

It says this in the bible?

>by atheist
instead of leftards?
Are you trying to shill again?
What does it say about leftism that you have to lie and hide constantly about who you are?

>young-earth creationists probably number less than 50,000 in the entire US, 0.0001% of the population
Wrong, US has a lot of fundamentalists that believe in creationism.
I have experience with 7th Day Adventists who are so fundamentalist that they worship the jewish sabbath just like the jews. They constitute about 0.5% of the US population, about 1.5 million. And I'm sure there are many other fundamentalists of different sects.

The Bible goes Adam and Eve -> Cain and Able -> Babylon.

A common misconception is that Cain and Able were literally Adam and Eve's sons, but the Bible never says this.

Most Christians (and Jews) think that the point of the Garden of Eden story is supposed to be more about the Tree of Knowledge and humans disobeying God and coming up with their own rules for good and evil rather than the creation of people.

Archeologists have used The Bible to prove/disprove understandings of our history repeatedly. You cannot dispute this. Here's the problem that most readers have with it. It isn't just allegorical, and it isn't just historical. On top of that, it switches between them depending on the author, usually without warning, and sometimes even with the same books of a particular author.

For example:
The "Creation Story" is certainly mostly allegorical with some historical context. Adam and Eve (could) represent the creation and downfall of mankind across the globe as various groups of peoples (possibly) were created at the same time, in different parts of the world, all with the same predictable (yet intended?) end result:
1. Mankind would initially follow God's orders
2. Mankind would be influenced by their SO
3. Mankind would be deeply regrettable for rebelling
4. Mankind would spend the rest of its miserable existence learning why God (daddy) would allow them to make a mistake only to spend its entire life learning the lesson of sin, consequence, forgiveness, and reconciliation itself; making it a compassionate creature capable of unconditional love.

The question "Where does Cain's wife come from" should tell you how things really got cooking in the early days, but people forget that the creation story is allegorical/literal at the same time.

>Archeologists
>You cannot dispute this.
Oh, you'd be surprised, ignoramus.

youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0&list=PL6-cVj-ZRivqKeqAklhYfFFmmAdvwcnCT

This.
OP, you are attempting to attach an agenda to something that doesn't even try to deal with it. The Bible isn't the book of "White Supremism". It's a collection of books and stories that attempt to bring about the understanding of sin and redemption.

Read this and think about it again.

Let me clarify by breaking down my statement:
>"Archeologists have used The Bible to prove/disprove understandings of our history repeatedly. You cannot dispute this."
>"Archeologists have used The Bible...You cannot dispute this."
Make sense?

Literally nothing in his post implied he denied anything you fucking mof

Go lick some Arab ass or something

Archeologists have proven nothing. Taking parts of Bible out of context where it agrees with your fairy tale, and marking the rest as mythology, confirms nothing.

It's like saying "I am posting in this thread and you cannot dispute it".

They had many kids after being exiled from heaven
They all wandered different ways and some of them race-mixed with apes.

>the Computer models were real in my mind!

Blacks are human u cuck

where does the bible say that the earth is 3000 years old?

Creationists claim its 6000 years old and I implied that in the post retard.

The story of Adam and Eve is not a literal one.

I think they arrive at the number by counting the ages of all the jew ancestors.

how can they claim that if the bible doesn't say it?

How can you claim it's 4.6 billion years old if the stars and stones don't say it?

Read

i'm not claiming anything

It doesn't directly address it. Adam and his wife were direct creations of God. They were not born. Adam was created as the first redeemer for an already populated world. We can see this through the story of Cain. When Cain, who was the firstborn of Adam and Eve, killed his brother, he was exiled from Adam's land. He was fearful, stating that he had killed his brother and "all who see me will seek to kill me." He left his father's land, took a wife, and built a city. This was the last we hear of him in the OT. If Adam, Eve, and Cain were the only people on earth, who was he afraid of? Who did he marry? How would he even know what a city was, let alone know how or be able to build one by himself? It's not addressed in Moses' writings because the Bible is information necessary to understand humanity's relationship with the Almighty, not the record of every detail of human history and development.

really made me think unironically

>Adam was created as the first redeemer for an already populated world.
But it says that god created the earth in the very first chapter of genesis m8 along side the first man adam and eve.
>If Adam, Eve, and Cain were the only people on earth, who was he afraid of? Who did he marry? How would he even know what a city was, let alone know how or be able to build one by himself?
See this is the problem, the bible never specifies where the fuck the rest of the people came.
Its very inconsistent.

I think we all started white but the environment darkened us. some more than others

Kek works in mysterious ways convict