Happening: it bout to get fuckin saucy in 45 minutes when part 2 comes out

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839100679625060353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake news?

This timeline is exraordinary.

POSTING IN A HAPPENING THREAD! REEEEEE

GERMANS SHOULD FUCK RIGHT OFF OUT OF US POLITICS AND THEN GO TO WIKILEAKS AND LOOK ON HOW WE SPY ON THEM, KIKE

Hey CIA...

It ain't me!
It ain't me!

Is Col. Sanders also spying on us? I swear to God I don't have your secret recipe.

I know they said yesterday was part one, but did they say they would be doing daily releases?

Also, whatever happened to the press conference? When did that get rescheduled to?

r/Sup Forums

CIA shut down all of their live stream capability, facebook etc.

You have your own problems to worry about faggot.

well it better because part 1 was literally fucking nothing

infact nearly every wikileaks release since the emails has been trash

This should be fun

Huh I figured it happened without much fanfare and I missed it but that's odd...

how about you provide a sauce you fat fuck?

AWWWW YEAH BABY

We haven't even started yet. Part 1 was the intro.

Hold onto your fuvking tendies when part 2-7 hits or you'll be fucking castrated.

By part 8 it will be year zero.

Guess you missed the bit about remote assassinations through your FUCKING CAR!! kikes should get the fuck out and go back to sucking the CIAs cock

why do you think they will release in 45min?
no mention of it anywhere.

Yes, it's Fake News. Relax.

Your diverting tactics make me suspicious and curious to what wikileaks might have to say or release.

WIKILEAKS IS DEAD
ASSANGE IS DEAD

YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN THIS FAKE NEWS SHIT?

WIKILEAKS WILL BE PROVED AS THE RIGHT GUYS WHEN ASSANGE MAKES A PUBLIC APPEARENCE WITHOUT THIS FAKE VIDEOS

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839100679625060353
THERE YOU GO YOU LAZY GERMAN PIECE OF SHIT! HOW YOU ENJOY WATCHING YOUR COUNTRY BURN TO THE FUCKING GROUND AS JEWS AND ISLAM TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR COUNTRY

>Internet and mobile phones are a continuation of MKUltra brain washing

I'm seriously hoping for something good on Ayyys though

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839100679625060353

A SAUCE FOR THIS YOU STUPID MORON

>Happening: it bout to get fuckin saucy in 45 minutes when part 2 comes out

Yes, I remember that, but it's still up in the air as to when? It seems odd that there exists nowhere in any form a usable streaming service.

reminder: it's illegal to view, possess, and/or distribute any leaks from this organization. sage and move on

Calm down Mohammad.

Its absurd how even tho yesterday was reported by many msm we are in total virtual control of them, people in general couldnt care less? Why are normies so stupid?

awesome

PRAISE HIM!

tower's callin

>CIA reportedly has backdoor access to every online device on the planet
>Does not prevent use from accessing Wikileaks
Really roasts my garlic. If what Wikileaks had was truly damaging, the CIA would shut it down

fake news

>Why are normies so stupid?
Because they are normies.

flouride

Normies don't have souls due to overpopulation.

obfuscation, my friend.

Wikileaks is under CIA since ~Oct 2016. Trump was a CIA installation, for reasons you will soon discover. CIA used Wikileaks to conventiently leak info to ensure Hillary would not win. FBI was forced to come into play to save face in light of the CIA released leaks.

bump for the most insane leaks ever

Everyone check this thread out from one of /ourguys/ in Frankfurt:

Might be a blacksite, look for
>Siesmeyerstrasse
in Part 2

Even though this is just some user larping the thought is still hilarious

do you think people wouldnt shitstorm if it was shutdown vs them just leaving it up for the exact reason you are saying and creating some bullshit that normies will slurp up anyway

THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING WE WILL KILL YOU ALL

REMINDER: IT IS ILLEGAL TO VIEW OR POSSESS THESE LEAKED DOCUMENTA

truth

qt pepe

Fuck yeah boys, so comfy right now. Watching MASH having breakfast and waiting on the second happening

assassinations are a normal part of what a spy agency does.. am i missing something?

>CIA leaks their best weapons so anyone can use them against them

Seems legit.

Lol WIKILEAKS was compromised when the John Kerry and the CIA killed Assange but then trumps team swooped in like fucking George Washington and took over wiki leaks. Made me near cry that madman is such a fucking goddam patriot. Trump is about to get his revenge on all the CIA fucks. Julian Assange may be dead but trump team controls WIKILEAKS and he knows it's the only way to tear down the CIA and the some of the fuckbois at the NSA

The internet was a mistake.

It actually makes sense that this is true whether wikileaks is CIA compromused or not
If they aren't - leaking fulfils their original goals of transparency
If they are - the CIA gets plausible deniability when it, or one of its 'former' hackers use the tools in an illegal manner. The fact that they were CIA developed no longer implicates the CIA

Reasons?

YEAH DUDE NOTHING NOTEWORTHY CAME OUT OF PART 1

(other than the fact that the CIA can hack your car to make it crash, and bug your rooms via hacking your smart TV)

i just got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, victory in the meme war was to sweet, pls end this world.

See this thread for the former consulate which according to that user still looks active despite having been closed in 2005:

>>>>

I think that they would rather have it shut down than reveal to the public that we are controlled by reptilians who put estrogen in our water to give us tits, so yeah at a certain point the revelation would be too great not to act on

PRAISE KEK

Oy Vey!!! Shut it down!!!

As he wills

SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY

Surprise surprise

CIA niggers glow with their eyes

CIA need a leader who will divide the nation and spark a huge civil war. It is linked to Agenda 21.

>shut down the CIA
>Trump has ultimate power
>he completely saves western civilization
>for a liberal this would mean you were completely and totally wrong

Mormons have gotten to the point where morals and shit come in second to not admitting they were wrong.

>Mormons

Kek meant normies

this

You spoke correctly

PRAISE HIM

I saw the headlines on news papers when I was at the gas station. Surprised the story got front page news over Trump doing something.

Go home Chris ur drunk

Are they doing a release every day like the podesta emails?

witnessed

I kind of hope this is real

As if we didn't know that already *yawn*
There's been no evidence in the documents about that, just some project info and random bullshit, nothing extraordinary or spectacular

NO user, KEK IS CONFIRMING THE MORMONS ARE PUPPETS OF THE JEWS

k. keep me posted

Are you a Mormon, user?

>PutinLeaks

No one cares about them, sweetie.

Shadilay Friend. oo

No press conference yesterday because Assange is dead. I'm surprised you all haven't caught on to that. There's countless videos of him recorded with graphic defects. Just look at all the fake Osama bin Ladin recordings it's the same software.

I hope nobody here is retarded enough to believe this

I agree.

Bengazi: Revengeance?

Not just hack your car, but hack and completely take over a plane, mh370 anyone?

Double digits confirm something Pizzagate related

WARNING

IT IS ILLEGAL BY UNITED NATIONS LAW TO READ POSTINGS FROM THE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE KNOWN AS "WIKILEAKS"

READING ANY SUCH DOCUMENT IS CRIMINAL OFFENCE

WAIT FOR CNN AND BBC NEWS TO ANALYSE THESE DOCUMENTS AND GIVE YOU THE FULL SCOOP TONIGHT

it's CIA not bob

You guys realise we'll need to prepare for the onslaught of slides and shills that is about to hit? I've already seen a couple threads with the standard rule breaks or nonsense bait.

Who else here is excited to out more CIA bronies? Clearly this is what Assange wanted us to see.

kek beleives

Reminder: ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

nice bait, mind if I borrow it?