Cowardly Trumpcuck fails again

> Iran buzzes our ships
> North Korea fires missiles
> Internet tough guy Trump does NOTHING
> Sucks China's dick
> Oh Mr Xinping, you're so much manlier than Vladimir! Please save me from that scary Kim Jong Un
Pathetic. Cucked Sup Forums will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This post is in violation of 18 U.S. Code Section 371.

Your identification and information is now being tracked and monitored by the CIA.

Thank you for posting.

What neocon bullshit are you smoking?

>Trump will kill us all by going to war
Trump responds in a matter that will not lead to WW3
>OMG why doesnt Trump retaliate and kill us all

Meanwhile in reality:
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Thousands upon thousands of documents suggesting that everything you are talking about is complete horseshit.

Yeah funny, remember when Cucktrump just luuuuved Wikileaks? Who'd have thought that would bite him in the ass?
Sad sad little cuckvoters playing in imagination land.

YEAH LETS FIGHT EVERYONE

NUKES AWAY

Don't bother with these people.

What? It clearly shows that they spoofed a russian IP to create a false narrative of russian hackers. It clearly shows that Obama was spying on Trump tower. It clearly proves everything Trump had been saying correct for years.

Wow, having a Cuck in Chief is almost worth it just to hear you Nazi wannabes reinvent yourselves as peaceniks.

Making America Cucked Again!

>Trump retaliates or threatens them
>OMG TRUMP IS SUCH A WARMONGER OMG IMPEACH IMPEACH

A lot of us were for Trump because he was less likely to drag us into war.

Hillary would have just gone and fucked us up with a war with Russia.

meanwhile in new istambul

Anybody else kinda hoping that somebody does try to fight us? Like I'm kinda hoping stupid NK fires a rocket and hots california so that trump can swoop in and just obliterate them with nukes and fucking crush everybody all at once and for good.

Our records indicate you are in violation of Section 63 of the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008.

All corresponding information and metadata has been forwarded to British authorities.

Thank you for posting.

PocketPutin: Cross-platform penetration application that allows for an official to falsify a Russian IP log entry on any server from any given desktop, laptop, or mobile device.

Who hacked the DNC? Probably some neckbeard. Who leaked "muh russian hax0r" conspiracy? The CIA.

Didn't you libfags complain about America playing worldpolice a while back?

Yep and if we went to war you same Euro faggot liberals would be bitching about the entire world being dragged into a conflict with China all because America has to ge tinvolved with everything. Eat a dick, sage.

Yup

It's just another shill

earning those shekels already are we?

Posturing is only necessary if you have something to prove.

If anyone actually dares strike us, you will see the full power of this administration.

>libshits still this triggered over losing the election

Gonna be a tough 8 years :^)

does sharia law allow you to use that kind of language?

Trump: anti war saint and (yet somehow) destroyer of ISIS

Absolutely based

I don't think there's anything in Sharia that bans swearing

So glad I can have a britbong explain the state of American politics

Yer jokin' mate

just trying to keep our friend from being beheaded by his local sharia police.

Ya gotta stop listening to the BBC bloke.

Don't tar us all with the same brush, we are ditching the EU and it's multicultural dogshit to align ourselves more with the Trump administration and US trade deals.

The only people here in the UK who are anti-Trump are dumbfuck libtards and muslim trash.

Remember to sage

Fine with me.
I voted for him to get us the fuck out of the ME and Europe.

End NATO, let those fuks defend themselves.
Out of S Korea, let those fuks defend themselves.
Out of Japan, let those fuks defend themselves.

I voted for Trump so we could work with the Russians and Chinese.
Is that such a bad thing?
Or do we want this continual war, that WILL lead to WWIII and the release of nukes?

Why do we need to have over 600 military bases overseas? Why?

I want to make money, trade with other nations is a fair manner, and live in peace.
But it seems the DEEP STATE has other plans for us.

truth

Trump is a real joke. I regret my vote.

The fact that you want trump to escalate tensions proves you're just ready to criticize him for being him rather than in reaction to anything he's done.

The liberal booty bothered crew are now the new war hawks. The dems really have fallen. You're in the gutter lib, you're not gonna pull yourself out by dragging the other guy down.

Slide thread
Hide thread

But, but he gave a speech. For a whole hour!

Yes. But the screeching would literally drown out bombs. And I'm not back in shape yet for the civil war. Give me a year. I really let myself go and I need time to be ready to gut the transfaglibtards. There are so many here in Florida that I need to have my bitch slapping arm back in top form.

>Trump is a real joke. I regret my vote.
Because u have been brainwashed.

> HA HA Trump is pathetic doesn't even react to things
> OMG wtf is warmonger Trump doing will get us in a war again against peaceful nations REEEEE bring Obama back Nobel of peace

The only pathetic people are you and that's why you keep falling. Because you stand for nothing. Just against Trump.