Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>more low IQ muds every year
>is surprised belief in sky fairies increases

As opposed to believing that the atheism fairy just magically exploded nothing into everything, for no reason, and had it magically form sentient life?

Yeah I'll take the benevolent God, thanks /Reddit.

It's almost like having a low IQ is a good survival strategy.
>High I.Q. people don't have kids and are atheists
>Dumb brown people fuck like rabbits.
Guys how can I lower my I.Q. to save the white race?

That sucks man. Atheism is great except for a small minority of bad apples who try to convert everybody else. Peace and love, space ghosts!

>atheism is great

No. Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

>atheism
>religion
choose one.

People are realizing memes are real life. Nothing wrong with that.

Hey man, I don't give a fuck what happens, I'll believe what I want to believe.

>average world IQ goes down
>so does the number of atheists
Coincidence?

>canadian posting

>Athiest have an entire system of beliefs of how the world came into being and what purpose or lack thereof there is in life
>not a religion tho

Choose one.

>That flag
Coincidence?

Replace beliefs with theories and facts,so no its not a religion.

Why are Evangelicals so based?

>average world IQ goes down

You have proof of this? I would imagine it's only going up.

>Athiest have an entire system of beliefs
Why are theists always the stupidest, most violent and crazy people on the planet?

Bet you wouldn't go into atheist church and say that, it's all these fedoras have.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also,

>Atheist church

Imagine the smell.

You realise that atheists have been responsible for more deaths than all religions combined in modern history, right?

>You realise that atheists have been responsible for more deaths than all religions combined in modern history, right?

I reject that as the nonsense it is. Religious people kill in the name of their gods. Atheists cannot do this. They have no bloodthirsty gods to appease.

Not only that, but your dis-infograph seems to have added all the deaths from WWII and the Spanish flu. Stalin attended Orthodox seminary for years, but he knew the church was plotting to bring back another Tzar. His pogroms were aimed at political sedition, not because of any gods.

Not only that, but it seems to leave out the fact that the Chinese were religious philosophers (Taoism and Confucius) Mao was one such Taoist who attended Confucius college.

Mao did not set out to kill his citizens because of his religion, their religion or lack thereof. Most of the Chinese who died starved to death.

>all countries pushed state atheism and actively killed hundreds of thousands of believers and priests just because of what they believed

>atheism has nothing to do with it

And atheists think they're clever.

You do make a good point though when you say atheists have no Gods to appease and therefore can't be good people. Without God there is no morality.