Explain yourself Americans! What the fuck is your problem?

apnews.com/87a17de0413d49dc8af4e75bf5424b73/Fewer-heavy-Americans-are-trying-to-lose-weight,-study-finds

shiieeettt....dem som baad beech's der yo. nice n thicc

T H I C C

It's really mostly the blacks. Our white population is just about as thin as France.

fun fact: nearly 50% of nigger and spic women are obese

Doomed fag nation of obese sinners

Funny how all these trends such as obesity, falling test scores, and decreasing average IQ over the past few years correspond with the decreasing percentage of Americans who are white

Sugar Jews got into our health education. Americans are convinced protein and fat kill you and that your diet should be mostly carbs and sugar.

That diet keeps your insulin levels spiking all the time and you are always hungry.

Curvy girls finally learning to say no to social pressure. So brave

This desu

retarded people scared of eating eggs while they eat bowls of sugary cereal in the morning

It's probably a result of the various fat acceptance movements. Or fatties have attempted to lose weight but are lazy and have given up.
No it's not my dude. There's no denying that all Americans are fat as hell.

Yep. Sprinkle some vitamins on a bowl of sugar and call it healthy.

Lose weight by eating less calories on a diet with high fiber and fat (doesn't raise insulin levels). Americans try to lose weight with insane, retarded diets and feel starving all the time because they don't know better.

>0% fat yogurt
>45 g of sugar
wtf. They intentionally use metric system to mindfuck the americans.

Because people stopped trying to enforce social norms.

In Japan, they still fucking mock people who are fat, so they are slimmer and have better health.

Now in the US, it's called "fat-shaming". I fucking hate leftists so much. They're destroying anything decent, and thinking it makes the world a better place. Also technology means and people living in their tanks don't have to care about physical activity and being attractive as much.

Humans are really progressing. We are so advanced and better than we were before.

Yeah no...

That's why you bypass the front of the box completely and go straight for the nutrition table. Also boycott anything that lists values for some bullshit sized serving instead of 100 grams.

But americans do not have a spatial comprehension of grams.

>you are always hungry.

I'm pretty sure many people in these modern times think they have to eat right away when they feel hungry and eat until they feel full.

If people just accepted that feeling hungry for couple a hours a day is normal and you don't have to eat until you fell full there wouldn't be such obesity epidemic.

Atleast here in Finland there are TV commercials for energy dense snacks which are marketed for satisfying small hunger ("pikkunälkään") and healthy looking people eating those snacks in the commercials.

that feel when this patchy bearded double nigger gets more pussy than (You)

This is correct too. To lose weight or keep a healthy weight (especially for those who don't work out) you need to experience hunger. But those on the American education feel much stronger forms of hunger pains much more frequently.

They redefined what qualified as Obesity.

I love these "one serving is 400 calories" texts and then in small print somewhere on the box it says "one serving = 1/3 of the pizza" and in reality everyone eats the whole pizza when they buy one.

Lol not even close.

What are you trying to say with the last point?

>children
>representative of the whole population

I don't understand why people think counting calories is futile exercise. It's literally just simple addition and you can lose weight on diet/calorie intake alone.

t. have lost ~10 lbs in 6 weeks by not eating like shit.

I think it's not only American problem, it affects entire West.

People don't realize they don't need a 800 kcal dinner if they go through the day snacking energy dense shit every time they feel even a little hungry.

The idea that feeling even little bit hungry is bad is being pushed on people by commercials.

Who is this semen demon?

Children are indicative of future obesity, right?

They are the most important demographic to look at

back in my day men use to be thin. I feel for the young bucks nowdays when all the women are fat and smelly.

Shit, I don't know what 100 grams look like either, but I know stuff with 80 calories per that is better than something that's 500.
Plus you can easily multiply it by the packaging weight so you actually know how many calories you're putting in your cart.

>I DIDN'T READ THE ARTICLE BUT HERE IS MY OPINION.

indont understand why im not losing a little weight

i cut out bull shit

eggs for breakfast
salad for lunch
granola snack
gym
lean for dinner

maybe cus im not a north american land whale?

Because the weight-loss foods and drugs cause massive diarrhea, leading to public defecation

Wrong.

>make claim about current population
>use children as the sample
Go take a stats course then fucking hang yourself

Fat acceptance subhumans.
I hope money isn't spent on them

Are you a retard?

If you compare children in past generations to today, you can predict obesity in the future, because obesity in childhood is the best predictor of obesity in adulthood, are you a literal moron?

It's always shocking how fat Americans are every time I leave NYC. Americans wouldn't be so fat if they didn't need to drive everywhere.

Thiccccccccccccccccccc

Probably because you're gaining muscle and losing fat.

Australia literally has a higher rate of obesity than the US

Does it not make more financial sense to have them be overweight and die sooner rather than be healthy and live longer?

Although I suppose junk food isn't taxed the way cigarettes are so nobody really gets anything out of it...

Whites are thinner than other races here but we're still much fatter than France.

Who here former /fatty/? Down to 190 from 240 last summer here. Excited to keep losing and start swimming and getting out more this summer.

Healthcare costs in America are getting out of control is the big problem

Tax junk food? Up the cost of insurance for fatties? Slaughter them and use their fat to produce oils for cosmetics?

No point when Stacey will fuck chad regardless

This is completely true

They know we have no real visualization of what 45 grams is ~ roughly 3 tablespoons. Seriously every time we look at the nutrition label we need to envision just directly spooning tablespoons of sugar into our mouths.

>5'10 75kg
>Get bullied for being too skinny

Convenience is killing them?

CALORIE-THIEVING