Please do
>Two lesbians want to adopt a girl
No problem
>A single straight male wants to adopt a little girl
Oy vey shut this pedo down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlDQPEsq_lg
expressen.se/kvallsposten/14-ar-gammal-gift--och-hoggravid/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't the rate of parents-murdering-their-kids (whatever you call that) higher for gay couples than straight ones?

none of those are okay.

>single woman want to adopt little boy
of course, must be strong independant woman

you forgot this

Later the boy says he is trans and starts treatment at 8

yes, and mom gets 15 minutes in media for being so progressive.

why would you want a single person to be able to adopt anyone at all, barring circumstances involving close friends and family? Leave that shit to couples

Pizzagate members have started their normalisation of paedophilia to the masses anyway so it wont matter soon

no, paedophilia is only okay if you are arab and make 12 year old pregnant.

Ordering a fuckdoll which looks like 12 is sex offender registry and jail ( norway).

What's wrong with a single guy adopting a kid?
I want to care for a kid without women and the hassle of divorce court

all men are perverts, you cant leave them alone with kids

Projection like IMAX. I'm fine around kids. I'm a normal human bean who doesn't want to fuck kids.

It's okay Manchuria, not everyone is a degenerate like you.

I can't wait until this changes. I'm getting three when it does. I have almost finished soundproofing their playroom and building the kennels

>Hi, I'm here to adopt the kid.

You can't give to kid what a woman could.

What material did you use for the housing units? I've just repurposed dog kennels with some additional treatment (locking cage hatches, and a lip for bolting them to concrete). They don't look nearly as nice as I would have hoped. Any advice?

yes this
lesbians do turn their kids into trans
I'm sure of it

>no, paedophilia is only okay if you are arab and make 12 year old pregnant.

Explain

A burning hatred of straight white men?

tiddies

>Meet Callie! Callie is well manner and respectful young lady with a beautiful smile She loves dance and gymnastic. Callie enjoys being around her family and friends. Callie likes hanging out with her friends, telling jokes, roller skating, riding her bike, and playing tag. Callie does well in school and maintained honor-roll for the school year. Her favorite subjects are math and reading, her least favorite subjects are history and English. Callie likes to watch her brother play football and soccer. Callie also likes celebrating Christmas to celebrate Jesus' birth.

>Callie would like her forever family to know that she will always try her best to get good grades and do well in school. She also wants to learn more about God.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlDQPEsq_lg

Proper child rearing requires a family structure. Every last one of those scenarios is poor but the single male is the least desirable due to there only being one parent.

Red Velvet best girl group

>Every last one of those scenarios is poor but the single male is the least desirable due to there only being one parent.
As opposed to single mothers?

And this is thanks to PP

tell me some of their best songs I had the image but I have never listen them

a tantrum every week?

>9000 images of children
>released on bail
Obviously a well respected man about town.

expressen.se/kvallsposten/14-ar-gammal-gift--och-hoggravid/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html

if those kids were corpses that would be fine
such is law

>Sweden

I should have fucking known.

So if your wife dies the state should take your kid?

Kindness, care, all that feminine things. Children would probably grow insensitive and always in dirty clothes without mother. A kid needs both man and woman.

Infanticide

Okay but wouldn't a single father who legitimately tries to care for his kid be better than the kid bouncing around in different orphanages and foster homes?

Yeah it's not ideal, but it's better than the alternative.

>Kindness, care, all that feminine things.
well you are russian so I understand where you coming from, russian males are monkey tier but it's not the same in the western world.

>A kid needs both man and woman.
we do agree on that, but if they no longer need a man in our nation then they no longer need a women either

>ut if they no longer need a man
kids will always need both unless you can genetically engineer them to not be human.

Best laugh all week, thanks.

>Children would probably grow insensitive and always in dirty clothes without mother. A kid needs both man and woman.
I'd break my damned back for my kids, and give them everything they need in life and encourage them to work for what they want.

not legally as we have lesbian and gay couples with adopted kids

>Anonymous (ID: oSgNPdS0) 03/08/17(Wed)10:14:23 No.115766293 ▶
>
>Best laugh all week, thanks.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: izetINwF) 03/08/17(Wed)10:14:40 No.115766316 ▶
>
>>Children would probably grow insensitive and always in dirty clothes without mother. A kid needs both man and woman.
>I'd break my damned back for my kids, and give them everything they need in life and encourage them to work for what they want.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: UriLhq1h) 03/08/17(Wed)10:16:07 No.115766439 ▶
> (You)
>not legally as we have lesbian and gay couples with adopted kids
and those kids will end up slightly but noticeably worse off than if they had real parents.

HillShill pls, click the post number, don't fucking click and drag

Hm, ad hominem, nice. There are no genders anymore in the western world, what do you think is actually better - strong gender roles or gay man and masculine women.

>>A kid needs both man and woman.
>we do agree on that, but if they no longer need a man in our nation then they no longer need a women either
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: p0UQlVAT) 03/08/17(Wed)10:13:58 No.115766260 ▶
>
>>ut if they no longer need a man
>kids will always need both unless you can genetically engineer them to not be human.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: oSgNPdS0) 03/08/17(Wed)10:14:23 No.115766293 ▶
>
>Best laugh all week, thanks.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: izetINwF) 03/08/17(Wed)10:14:40 No.115766316 ▶
>
>>Children would probably grow insensitive and always in dirty clothes without mother. A kid needs both man and woman.
>I'd break my damned back for my kids, and give them everything they need in life and encourage them to work for what they want.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: UriLhq1h) 03/08/17(Wed)10:16:07 No.115766439 ▶
> (You)
>not legally as we have lesbian and gay couples with adopted kids
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: p0UQlVAT) 03/08/17(Wed)10:17:48 No.115766588 ▶
>
>>Anonymous (ID: oSgNPdS0) 03/08/17(Wed)10:14:23 No.115766293 ▶
>>
>>Best laugh all week, thanks.
>>>>
>> Anonymous (ID: izetINwF) 03/08/17(Wed)10:14:40 No.115766316 ▶
>>
>>>Children would probably grow insensitive and always in dirty clothes without mother. A kid needs both man and woman.
>>I'd break my damned back for my kids, and give them everything they need in life and encourage them to work for what they want.
>>>>
>> Anonymous (ID: UriLhq1h) 03/08/17(Wed)10:16:07 No.115766439 ▶
>> (You) (You)
>>not legally as we have lesbian and gay couples with adopted kids
>and those kids will end up slightly but noticeably worse off than if they had real parents.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: izetINwF) 03/08/17(Wed)10:20:20 No.115766783 ▶
> (You)
>HillShill pls, click the post number, don't fucking click and drag

sure
m8

Im a woman, i dont experience sexual thoughts like you pig. you are just projecting your projection on me pig.

Someone should care of your kids while you break your back. And I don't think you will be very kind and lovely when you come to home after hard working day.

WTF are you doing nigger?

the first one was an accident and the second one was acting like an faggot to mildly anger the guy who was bitching about it,

that's not the point
the point is that if a lesbian can adopt a girl and a gay man can adopt a boy then a single man should be able to adopt a girl