You drive at the appropriate speed, right?

You drive at the appropriate speed, right?
You go to the store and pay for what you buy, right?
You pay your taxes, right?

Then you are a law abiding citizen, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

No.
Yes.
Some.

Catch me!

>doesn't know psychopathy is a thing.

I-I was alway with her FBI-sama no bully pls !

I didn't know they had a speed limit in Brazil. Good on you for your first steps to being liveable

They can kill me on my way to work. They probably killed a dozen innocent people during testing.

>Implying CIA isn't a rogue politicial institution that kills / false flags political enemies

Do you pose a threat to the shadow goverment?

No, then you have nothing to fear goyim hehe

That's not how this works you fucking kike, the government should have no right to interfere with my private life, much less a foreign one.

Optional speed limit.

unless you try to uphold the constitution

As long as you agree with everything your government does for the rest of your natural life, no matter how totalitarian it gets, then yes - the motto of the Communist Stazi secret police "nothing to hide, nothing to fear" might be one you live by.
Privacy protects not only you, but the government. One rogue government agent could sell your bank details/wipe your pension - but that's OK, because you had nothing to hide.

nothan to fear

>muh slippery slope

Looks like he's grabbing his throat before the headshot, anybody know anything about that?

this

trips called it

In a nation built on the rule of law, a lawless agency has no business existing.

What about being part of a shadow army raising an egyptian chaos god from the dead?

Cause I do that in my spare time when I'm not paying taxes and driving the speed limit and paying for items at the store.

Unless you actually like freedom.

I shut the door when I have a shit
I close my curtains at night
I wank alone

Privacy is essential to the well-being of society

>if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

Is this even a legitimate argument?

If true freedom was achieved, people who kill each other for canned beans.

Not an argument.

but I download a lot of anime

This is what I love about burgers

In Europe people just let the goverment do whatever they fucking want and take it in the ass

At least burgers put up a fight when there freedumb is threatend

ALWAYS question the State

I need to hide my 2d wife from my 3d wife. If either finds out about the other I am dead.

The CIA is not authorized by the US constitution and is thus unconstitutional.

>At least burgers put up a fight when there freedumb is threatend

What fight? The CIA is more powerful than dumb citizens. And rightfully so.

You don't get to decide whether you've done nothing wrong, they do. And they don't exactly follow the laws either.

You're an imbecile and you have nothing but contempt for liberty, piss off

you pay them taxes to the cartels right? that counts

no
no
no

Just how we have the right to bear arms in case the government ever becomes tyrannical, we should have the right to privacy so they can't hunt us down. These aren't in place to pretend the government is good, but to know that anything has the chance to be bad.

N-No.
Yes.
Yes.

Pretty much, yea. CIA plz don't send me speeding tickets and we're cool senpaitachi. Also plz don't tell black people I'm not the biggest fan of black people as a whole ;_;

Right, because governments NEVER abuse power, and everyone that works at the CIA is a saint and would never collect video of you. Nothing to fear.

>being this underageb& that you don't know the timeline of the Kennedy assassination and the placement of the first shot

Shouldn't you be at school right now?

CNN said it's ok, nothing new, and to just keep your devices updated

Supposedly he got hit with something prior to the first bullet. Some say it was a missed shot

twords the end of the roman empire, the armies needed to be appeased else they would kill the emperor. So the heads of state would often call people in the upper or middle class trator and take there assets to pay for the armies, because an old retired man living in his villa was less threatening than an army of backstabbing barbarians.

You're going down.

That hypocrisy though. Trump is your "emperor" now, there is no fall of rome anymore.

Sorry, I'm in high school and haven't looked into it much.

CIA operates outside the law. They can and do kidnap and detain people in off the books facilities. Criminality isn't even part of the equation.

Your statement would be better applied to the FBI but they also have an agenda of their own.

will he, or will become the next jfk for not appeasing CIA?

Sure just ignore it because we aren't being targeted today. Who cares about tomorrow? It's not like my kids or grandkids could ever be attacked, exploited, or blackmailed by a self governing faction of a corporate kike government just for dissenting.

>tfw you always drive at 15 MPH+ above the speed limit and get stuck behind some civic-minded cuck plodding along in their cuckwagon at exactly the speed limit (or slower).

That's the price to pay to keep your country safe and sound. In the "libertarian paradise" everybody would be its own CIA so-to-speak and degenerates would be roaming the streets with guns killing each other on sight, kidnapping kids or stealing property.

If all that is true, they have no reason to look.

Whistleblowing

When was the last time European agents informered their citizens about how the State is mass surveillancing everyone?

Fuck Europe

Long live the USA

He got hit multiple times

Watch the film JFK by Oliver Stone. It does a good job of telling the story and I'm surprised it was allowed considering how Kevin Costner pretty much said there's an elite class of shadow string pullers taking over America and anyone who points them out gets called a "conspiracy theorist"

When's the last time you went outside and got attacked by terrorists shooting at you?
Never happened and never will, all thanks to the secrets service.

You don't have to have something to hide to value your privacy.

Gtfo NSA shill.

>if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

And that is why I prefer to hide my shit.

Didnt the first shot miss and JFK allegedly turns his head because he felt the wind, second back, third neck, 4th/5th/6th hit the guy in front of him and a richochet hit a bystander and then finally the last one headshotted?

Obviously that number varies by a couple shots due to 1 or 2 of them passing through kennedy and hitting the other guy.

2015 but they made the mistske of making an attack on Texasa place whereeveruonr is an expert marksman from birth and were shot dead by a 70 year old part time rent a cop armed inly with a revolver within seconds.

WHY DOES NOONE SEE THE PENCE LBJ SETUP???

Just saying it's possible

You have nothing to fear goy, keep using our softwares.

Sadly we lack in every other deportment. Ive been lost 3000 myles north of houston for weeks. Dont even gut me started on our edumacstion sustem.

>Then you are a law abiding citizen

lmao

I am a zombie, I have nothing to hide.
I will not challenge your power as you abuse it.

nuke them

>government agencies can spy on you using your phones, TV, even cars, etc. as microphones
>don't worry about it, it's cool

fuck the MSM for defending this, and you know they're only doing it because this was going on during Obongo's reign

I have my government to fear, and its illegal intrusion into my privacy. Fuck off, baguette.

You know, it's funny how people assume as soon as people join up into a government they're suddenly moral.

News flash, humans are corrupt. It's what we are, not all of us but the average person is going to exploit being given power and no oversight.

Only the most filthy disgusting proles advocate for giving these kind of powers to the government, which is comprised of average people (who are human and thus corrupt).

I'm starting to believe the real redpill is the general population DESERVES everything they fucking get, they are that god damn stupid they believe a government cannot do evil things, or groups inside it might collude.

Because as soon as you join the government, you stop being human right?

Innovation comes from free thinking and spontaneity. These can't occur when you feel watched and judged.
This is the best way to kill the spirit of your country.

What if I want to disagree, what if I want to dissent and resist tyranny that always inevitably forms with power? I want to be able to do so, and your invasion into my inner machinations makes me uncomfortable in my fair questioning of corruptible authority. Who are you to decide personal information you're allowed to know about me?

This.
I'm a law abiding citizen that also practices meme magic and worships Kek.

>CIA spys on us
>still can't prevent terror attacks
I would almost be ok with the former if no terror attacks ever happened on US soil.

something something sacrificing liberty for security deserving neither something something

>2017

>doesnt realize his "country" is run by terrorists.

That's why I said almost.
I know, but I wish it wasn't so.

THEY ARE THE TERRORIST ATTACKS YOU RETARD

ITS CALLED FALSE FLAGGING

CIA is not the law and have no right to do anything they do.
I do not accept their authority.
They're a rogue agency and all members are enemies of the American people.

Orlando was too messy to be a false flag. It united people against the CIA funds.

NOt every single one, but even that could arguably have been let happen

He was beyond a danger suspect considering he was listening to imams talk about how gays must be killed, had a violent record and then was doing all the shit he did

THIS IS WHY YOU DONT SPY ON US ALL

BECAUSE OF OVERINFORMATION

WHEN YOU HAVE TOO MUCH YOU NOT ONLY ABUSE THAT POWER BUT YOU BECOME MORE INEFFECTIVE AS SHOWN BY HOW YOU CANT EVEN STOP THE SHIT YOU CLAIM YOU PROTECT US FROM

>the government can only hurt or kill you if you break the law

lmfao

This, but I'd wager they're enemies to not just the American people but everybody else too. These are the cunts who lied to us and said Saddam/Gaddafi and the Middle East had WMD. Well, they didn't; Saddam and Gaddafi were in fact the rulers those people needed and without their influence, the Middle East is becoming a violent shithole AGAIN and is now destablizing Europe. That's all the CIA does, smacks sticks into hornet's nests and leaves civilians behind to weather the stings.

They're loyal to the faggots who "own" the world.

I say "own" because I don't accept their claim.

Exactly, and that's why the CIA has to go. They are the attack dogs of (((them)))

Well, aside from fearing when my place is going to be broken into again without force, using something to open modified locks, where sentimental objects are ruined or stolen, but valuable objects are left in the open, outside of the lockboxes they were in,

Or worrying if my snitch coke and meth dealer neighbors are going to take a shot at me instead of just waving their guns around and talking sit because they think I do not have a gun, and if I do, let alone do anything to protect myself they call the cops and scream that ISIS is trying to rape their kids,

Or worrying about the next time the local oligarchy will use the cops to try to frame and murder me (with a chance of toilet rape) for trying to fuck up the local state government protected pedo network here in Honolulu, I guess I got nothing to worry about and all the attempts on my life since I was 17 are in my imagination. WOW. Thanks, CIA.

Move to a better place. Move to Alaska. Then the only thing trying to kill you will be nature. As god intended.

>years of training
>you end up watching fat NEETs masturbating to chinese cartoons

They're searching for Dr Pavel

>Then you are a law abiding citizen, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.
That's not the goddamned point.

>CIA is not a law enforcement agency
>governents kill their citizenry all the fucking time
>most if not all taxation is theft

This guy is either a CIA man, or a retard.

>They continued driving like 40 mph down a straight road immediately after the motorcade was under fire

Tbh this is the biggest tip off I need.

Sage