The CIA is developing tech to control your decisions at a micro agression level...

the CIA is developing tech to control your decisions at a micro agression level, using smart phones and gathering data on and may even have the ability to read your mind. they operate at street level. you may not think you are important enough for the CIA to fuck with you but its all an experiment. it starts with one person and leads to many
think about it. have you ever had a run in with someone that seemed too coincidental to be true or felt like you controlled your decisions to an extent where everything worked out perfectly for you? we are all living in a real life Truman Show but the cia is controlling your actions by gathering information with smart phones . what they plan to do when this is mastered is the real question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtu.be/KPRA4g-3yEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RISE ABOVE IT

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Would you call CIA... The Patriots?

you retards give them way too much credit.

Alex take your pills

this

they are powerful, they have massive resources and tons of tools

but if the vault 7 leaks show anything it shows they are still somewhat incompetent, they hoarded vulnerabilities and then "lost" them to god knows who, all the while posting on brony forums

They've already MK ultrad college kids to get 'triggered' at simple off-narrative command words.

They want you to think that they got the power to do all that, but when shit hits the fan, they are powerless most of the time.
I mean, they can't even find that Sup Forumstard that killed 1 woman and 1 nine year pld boy. Come on.

Not me btw.

Fuck off cianigger

We Psycho-Pass eventually

yep.

the documents that were leaked are written by the plebs trying to look good in front of their management. this happens everywhere, and capabilities are always overblown.

>not me btw

We Decent yet unoriginal idea with a shitty 2nd half, mediocre execution and a pathetic ending?
I dont understand

These are the same retards who blew grillions on a mind reading program back in the late 70's-80's. I'd be more worried about their manipulation of government.

Describes the CIA perfectly.

Also Psycho-Pass was very aware of how derivative it was

sorry what's Psycho Pass?

Chinese cartoon set in a future where everyone's mental and emotional state is continuously analysed by a computer program that determines their place in society and their predisposition to crime and anti social behaviours.

I am not CIA but i have the power to make liberals literally shake using only my keyboard.

I can inflict grievous psychological damage on feminists merely by disagreeing.

Is the CIA telling me to get a job? I got ads for work everywhere

This

And they've MK ultra betas such as yourself to get triggered by nigger dicks fucking white pussy

Someone post the patent files for nervous system stimulation via wireless devices

All of us are trapped on computers posting about Nationalism but not actually going out and creating a community in real life.

You're probably all wearing headphones too, easiest way for them to brainwash you.

>It's a "Truman inspects his asshole in the mirror to see where the itching is coming from" episode

ok this is getting uncomfortable

>at a micro agression level
Retard, dont just use phrases you heard somewhere and don't know what it fucking means. "Micro-aggression" is an SJW buzzword. It doesn't mean anything at all like ho you're using it.

youtu.be/KPRA4g-3yEk

stop telling me what words to use CIA

You don't get to bring friends.

Why did the CIA make me a nazi?

stop retard posting on my fucking board stinky, smelly, newfag scum

Get him on board, I'll call 'em in.