Why are you not in the army fighting for your country right now?

Why are you not in the army fighting for your country right now?

I ain't got no beef with them Vietcong

Because Afghanistan is not my country.

Because Israel is not my country.

I've contacted a recruiter and plan on joining. However, I am not a retarded loser or a bitch, so I will go in as an officer via ROTC.

>>Bundeswehr
nuff said.

I am you faggot.

Because I'm not a cuck, whose willing to be cannon fodder for (((them))).

You are creating streams of Afghani migrants that rape your wife at home, just thought I'd let you know.

Because I don't believe in terrorism...

The military is now a politically correct hell for the most part.

i dont want to die

Already served 10 years. King niggers administration killed it for me

>>somalia
man, you gonna drop dead before you are 30.

I intend on applying to Officer Candidate School once I complete my degree at the end of the year.

Guys, he has probably been killed since he posted this. Let's hold a moment of silence for our Somali connection.

1. Bundeswehr is a joke (sadly)
2. Not willing to fight for a government that actively hurts it`s own people

Because it is badly paid and people get fired left and right. Now when Trump Senpai kicks our asses out of NATO maybe my country will get real about having to defend our own nation and maybe then I would consider it.

Had my contract but lost my eye in an accident. Can't say I didn't try.

Because flatfoot and why?

That would be a waste of my IQ and Bachelor's degree

Already served. It's only worth serving if you're an officer, doing it for the job training, or operator level.

Afghan. Afghani is the currency. You should be a lot more worried about an Afghan migrant fucking your kid before your wife

I would love to enlist under Mike “Shock the gay away“ Pence and mattis

what branch?

This. I got out as soon as my enlistment was up once Obama took office. Things went to shit, but honestly W wasn't much better by the end. I'd consider going back in as Guard in Trump's honor, but I'm stuck in Leafistan for now. I doubt they'd let me do my guard time while living here.

Killing peasants and goat herders to enrich bankers.

Kys army recruiting fag

the military hardly fights for one's country. It meddles for your country's interests at most

Im joining nasty guard again for some part time fun

Yes three male Afghans raped a 15 year old boy here recently, and yes he was an ethnic Swede.

Because my country is not at war or in peculiar demographic crisis like the western nations.

I'm 40 and overweight. They wouldn't take me. Already worked for the DoD. And actually the EPA. Worked all sides in the capital of world. I'm good with what I have done.

Because I'm in the Navy? Wanted to be a pilot and fly off carriers. Can't do that in the army.

I dont want to defend multiculturalism.

Went through the officer selection board tests, turns out they thought I was too non conformist

If you want to be a decent officer, drop that attitude. ROTC is a good choice, but you will be weeded out if you have a holier-than-thou attitude.

This. Screws off OP!

They have internet in Somalia?

I already am, but we don't have a war to fight atm.

>I am not a retarded loser or bitch
>going in as an officer
Okay

Kek

If you have dual citizenship and you neighbor your guard state you can. I wouldn't recommend it though.

I dont want to fight for multiculturalism or globalisim.

Damn I didn't know you guys were already experiencing that. Sorry for correcting you.

Good luck, Sweden. If there's any country with strong enough institutions to handle their shit, it's probably you guys.

You're an American, it is more dangerous to get in your car than it is to join the military.

I served once already!

I dont want to destroy muslim countries and cause refugees to flow into the west.

I'm already in the navy, though training for the merchant marine.

Any burgers know how the National Guard is?
I was thinking of becoming a medic.

Army.
Not sure what else to do with my major in history and a double minor in economics and Middle Eastern studies other than maybe be a lawyer.

My life: it is precious.

bc my country is filled with scum that needs to be purged

I'm joining the Military Academy next year, i want to join as an officer.

What MOS?

I want to fight for 'my people', not globalist multicultural countries.

Too fat and lazy. Gonna work on that though. Its either the military or suicide

>I'm not a retarded loser
>Joining the military
>Thinking being an officer exempts you from being someone's bitch

Haha, have fun.

I'm enlisting in the chair force to program computers.

They were deported, but new arrivals will replace them in no time.

I wish I was a true German... So I could fight with my fellow bronies!!! :^)

I'm 300 lbs

>Implying i'm not in the US Citizen's Meme Militia fighting for my country.

Not looking to fight jewish & neocon wars in the Me son.

Good luck. I'm going Marines. I fell for the CS meme and fucking hate it, so I'm joining the military

ME*

because i am 17 year old faggot
and my dream is to become
a coal miner lmao

You fucking dumbass.

With that attitude none of your enlisted will have any shred of respect for you. Whatever, you'll be SEP'd from OCS anyway.

Honesty with that attitude, you won't make a good officer, if you look down on the men under your command, they won't respect you, therefore they won't follow you

We are not really at war desu.

enjoy your ban

Son you want more fat soldier memes?

Because when I was 18 I wanted to drink beer and chase girls.

Now I have a job and a family.

You need to fix that shit son

>asks why you aren't fighting in the army
>posts picture of guy in the Navy

Come on OP! I know your faggotry drives you toward sailors, but do better next time.

I plan on it in 3 months

Already did. Feels good man.

Join the Marines, you'll slay much more pussy

Because I won't die for Israel

>Never winning a war

nuff said.

SDF is very funny joke

Yes we are. There is an invasion force of half a million of subhuman shitskins in the country already.
You won't fight them by joining the army though.

I hope you get fragged you fucking nigger.

Because I'm not going to fight for Israel.

this

Why are you not in the kitchen makin me a sammich ?

Why isn't your country removing kebab

cuz im to bussy being a faggot here.

Thanks for serving as a warning to Norway

still doing better than the great muslimistan islands :3

2lt in the chair force right now. Contracting. All this regulatory paperwork and these bullshit administrative steps for every little thing are soul crushing. I wonder if it's too late to train in drone piloting.

I was born with a defect in my knees
Can't run or lift for shit

I applied to do intelligence, but you still have to make it through basic to do that.

I gave it an honest go. Instead all I can do what I can to help my buddies that got in. I watch and maintain their houses when they're deployed and I try to make them welcome when they come home.

Be cause i care for no one but myself.

Because
A. I already did my time
B. I'm not about to enlist so I can die in the inevitable war that Trump will enter to boost his popularity and rally his base when his numbers start to fall in the next 12 to 18 months.
C. I'll never be a tool for politicians again.

I looked into it, but I'm too old to get in as an officer, I can get in as officer with my major, but only as a teacher, either ways I can't get into where I'd like to.
Honestly no idea if my country allows me to do that any other way, I was never into the military so I barely have any idea how it works.

You should see the kind of shit we do to officers with that attitude. Keep it up, you'll have a great time ;)

I am in the military.

I already did my mandatory service and suffered serious paper injuries for my country.

Because Im dodging the conscription as well as I can. I have no intention to roleplay a soldier in the woods, fuck that.

>Wanting to be a soldier
Why? You get poor wage,advancement possibilities and youre at the bottom of the foodchain forever

That's not even true, except for maybe your cucked country. I make $90k a year. I have been promoted 9 times in 15 years of service. I have gone from soldier -> team leader -> squad leader -> platoon leader -> company level -> battalion level -> brigade level -> division level and now I'm in charge of 200 Soldiers. I am a fire support and targeting subject matter expert and advised 1 and 2-star Generals on the best means of employing multi million dollar weapon systems, from artillery to guided rockets to fixed wing platforms with laser guided bombs, so as to destroy jihadist. From here I can work in a variety of jobs.. I can work at US Space Command working with satellite based operations, I can work at US Cyber Command doing targeting, I can work on Air Force bases as an Army liaison, I can go work with international militaries as an advisor and there are opportunities to take a year or two off to work at various corporations, learning how the private sector operates and bring that knowledge back to the military.. one of my networking buddies is about to spend a year working with McAfee learning about network security. I also own a nice home thanks to VA loan, completed 4 years of college with free tuition assistance and I have unlimited health care.

Maybe Finland just as a shit military, but the US has plenty of advancement opportunitie and benefits. All I had to do was go overseas and kill a bunch of shit heads.

/thread

I'm too old. I served a decade ago and left after 4 yrs. But I have my doubts at 33. I haven't done shit as a civilian. My job is okay and the pay is alright, but life is boring as fuck.

I remember leaving the military cause I missed my family and friends. But years later everyone was moved on with their lives. Everyone is married/divorced with kids left and right. I hardly see anyone. Including family; everyone is too busy doing their own shit.

I would ship out in a heart beat if given the chance. I remember seeing old fucks when I did my time.