Judging someone SOLELY based on their skin color is retarded

Judging someone SOLELY based on their skin color is retarded.

You need much more context to judge them. The location you're in (a location isn't just the neighborhood, burgers) (I'm talking about countries too) The way the dress, their body language, their facial expressions, their skin color, their age, their location, the time of the day they are walking around, etc.

Are you going to hire a tall, athletic Asian man or a short, scrawny black man for your basketball team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

No shit, retard. Now apologize for making a terrible thread.

>argument

t.burger

When mixing someone to a collective individual skills are negligible compared to the deep racial and cultural bonds. Being racist isn't necessarily implying claims to be superior.

height is more important than anything else in amerika for being perceived as a winner

No one in the world judges people solely on skin colour. No one hates niggers because their skin is black. People hate niggers because they're violent and retarded.

Typical libsh1t arguments.

>"hurr durr, there are exceptions to the rules, so the rules must be disregarded, because everyone can be exceptional under the right environment"

Grow the fuck up.

Also sage

>Judging someone SOLELY based on their skin color is retarded.
if the guy in the picture took measures and took into account the ethnicity of the passenger he wouldn't have died

>just america

>I'm superior because I told him I'm old and wise

It's not a good rule if it allows so many exceptions.
Why not make your rules based on characteristics like:
>IQ level
>criminal background
>mental illnesses
>affiliation with foreign threats

You know, tangible things that mean something.

Maybe there were other telling signs like:
>he reeked of alcohol
>the neighborhood he was in
>the dude was ripped
>he looked like a thug

If he was black yet a scrawny middle class kid, he wouldn't have killed him.

what would be your solution for situation like webm related be?

Skin color is directly correlated to the amount of solar exposure the genetics evolved. While living in a cold environment is hard Africa provides everything for a hunter/gatherer lifestyle. Nevertheless the white man has evolved to be peaceful, cooperative and creative and yeah judging solely based on skin color makes sense. You're in denial.

Immediate solution would be higher police presence in poor arias and deportation of foreign offenders.
Long term solution would be promoting the family unit in poor arias, no more "race studies" or shit like that, which promotes this type of tribalistic, dogshit thinking and a better education system. Also, less wellfare for the unemployed, rather more government funded infrastructure focused work. Make them do something productive for the tax money they are leeching from us.

Would you trust an arab raised with white french parents from birth or a french man raised from birth in Saudi Arabia?

When you consider the fact that there have been times where a kid was left locked alone till 15 and didn't mature mentally past the age of 2, you can see that the human brain is the animal brain that is the most capable of changing when brought up in different environments.

shut the fuck up hungary you are literally not a real country

Here's one of them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)

whats the story behind this one

he was too white

is there an article or source?

you're just preaching to the choir faggot
we're not the ones consistently shitting on white males

>ignores entire thread
>you're preaching to the choir

let me give you a quick run down

You can't say that Sup Forums, "the DEUS VULT, white pride" crowd, doesn't involve itself in identity politics

What does this have to do with anything?

>Judging someone SOLELY based on their skin color is retarded

No shit, saged.

idk I just found it on Sup Forums rekt threads

This makes absolutely no sense regardless.
Your kid carries 23 chromosomes from the man (provided by the sperm cell) and 23 from the woman (egg cell). If you added more, the kid would either die, or have down syndrome.

And you can't say it replaces the father's DNA, because sperm cells don't just merge together.

Sexual intercourse may have a lasting effect on the woman, but most definitely not the child. You have no idea what you're talking about.

This is true. A lot of whites are niggers too.

/thread