Nike goes pro-Islam

Now, they're trying to improve Hijabs!

Not a joke!

huffingtonpost.com/entry/nike-pro-hijab-muslim-women-female-athletes_us_58bed810e4b09ab537d6f48e?qz8e98ylsrf3whfr&&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The Morning Email 030817&utm_content=The Morning Email 030817 CID_c417598ca84f0c67b0b01e2cfd038baa&utm_source=Email marketing software&utm_term=HuffPost&

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/archive/business/1997/06/25/nike-pulls-shoes-that-irked-muslims/b02211fb-c120-4780-9ce4-4c01225c8e92/?utm_term=.8de1f6f60904
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is literally nothing wrong with this. That's the free market

Nike Air Hijab 2017 bomber edition. Just do it.

Swede mad at free market and capitalism. Why am I not surprised.

Photoshop the nike logo on some suicide bombers with the caption "Just do it".

Everyone loves Arab money.

This.

If people will buy it then it should exist (if it's legal of course).

This, only stormfags disagree with glorious capitalism.

Nothing wrong with it, but we can still ridicule them for virtue signaling

>muh free market

neck yourself

So that's why tomboys are always massive whores. They've taken so much cum they've turned into men.

is it battery acid resistant though

>Taking advantage of an emerging market is now virtue signaling

Filter this buzzword, hiroshimoot

Anyone who posts a link to the fucking huffington post should get a temporary ban desu senpai baka

>mfw Sup Forums suddenly hates the free market

Someone's gotta sell the camel surfers their sleek, sweat-wicking godhats and I don't see you doing it dawg.

w2c

>Nike rhymes with kike
Really activates my almonds.

Wow, this will definitely show those racist islamophobic white males.

At first I was disgusted because Muslims, but after reading this I have to agree. If there's a demand for this type of shit then there's nothing wrong with making money off dumb Muslims.

Underrated

It's either Nike virtue signaling, or it's a product for non Muslim woman who want to virtue signal. No muslim woman is going to wear this.

When will they sell blue velour Air Jordan Hassidic Jew garb? That's what the market really wants.

uhhh how do you think the words Nike and kike are pronounced? They do not rhyme.

Free market also means you can choose to not give shekels to a company doing this kind of virtue signaling (not that I ever did, don't need Bangladeshi slave shoes for ridiculous prices).

Im guessing you pronounce it but emphasizing on the e to much like all you fat fucks but it rhymes for me.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>Nike hijab speeds a westernification of Muslims and produces Islamic Reformation
>Suddenly, Surface-to-Air Jordans are being worn by every would-be terrorist fuccboi
>Jihadists become Jihasbeens

EVERYONE WINS

Also, I don't think they would want to buy anything from west.

This, those retards deserve to get Fleeced, Nike is making off like a bandit because of these idiots.

N-eye-key

However the real pronunciation is based off of Nike (Nee-keh), a goddess of victory.

Nice devil horns!!!1

Now remember: white girls have sex with dogs because "you don't get pregnant".

THEY LITERALLY BECOME DOGS AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL HAVE DOG-LIKE GENES

> (((((((((((linking huffpost)))))))))))

Actually looks good. Might by one myself as my ones all seem to be all 'flora' patterned or pain colored.

I don't understand Sup Forums sometimes. You hate on women for dressing like sluts, then you hate on us for covering our hair and wearing decent clothing that doesn't show us half naked.

I mean, why not milk these retards? As a bonus maybe some will get honor killed for the nike symbol on their hijab, reminder Nike is a Greek god and thats Haram

ALLAHU GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK BITCH

>Also, I don't think they would want to buy anything from west.
This is the dumbest post I've seen on Sup Forums in quite some time.

>tfw i'm old enough to remember this, but still a newfag

washingtonpost.com/archive/business/1997/06/25/nike-pulls-shoes-that-irked-muslims/b02211fb-c120-4780-9ce4-4c01225c8e92/?utm_term=.8de1f6f60904

That is ebin :D Can we get Adidas too?

>ISIS bans nike products
>they immediately release this as an apology
Makes you think

She cute. Not gonna lie, would colonize.

>115763343
>>Surface-to-Air Jordans

That's gold, Jerry.

Just business goy...

Wtf.
Why would Nike design clothing that's just going to blow up when the bomb they strap to themselves goes off?

no an ar

I dear. I bet you get scared and crap yourself when you see a muslim wearing a Hijab, right?

If so, then god she'd think you're autistic.

The only autistic one is you for taking me seriously dumb Brit.
Do you think I care what Nike does with their money? Lol

News flash Nike supports capitalism

HOW DARE YOU CRITICISE THE FREE MARKET GOY
YOU'RE NOT SOME KIND OF COMMUNIST ARE YOU?

10/10 ahmed

smart marketing desu

i feel like having "just do it" on the side wouldnt end well though :'(

Good for Nike, gotta stack that paper as high as it goes. Can't beat capitalism!

>Nike, just jew it

>There is nothing wrong with improving the oppression of women and benefiting of it

I bet normies and liberals think this is cool n' shit, but really its just white people appropriating culture for exploration.

I'm fine with it because white people are smart, and normies don't realize when they are ass fucked.

>wearing nike
>ever
Real men wear Adidas

>surface to air jordans

Agreed, this also means I'm free to stop buying (((Nike))) shit if I feel like it.

ARCHIVE LINKS TO LEFTIST WEBSITES
DO NOT LINK DIRECTLY TO THE WEBSITE

>furry children

wew

no more nike for me
ban that shit
it's made in china anyway

Its ridiculous enough to talk shit about if you ask me

if you dont want to use it you dont have to.

>triggering muslims by putting corporate logo on religious garment

why not but these corporatewhore logos on top of a mosque or cover of the koran to trigger a backlash?

I hope those are adidas shoes

>nike goes pro money

>not wanting Coca Ayacola Kohmeini

bdidas

>Some Muslim woman in Indonesia/Malaysia/Bangladesh will make it
>Some Muslim woman in UAE/Qater/Bahrain/Saudi/Egypt will wear it
>Some Jew in Oregon USA will make a real ShekelShoah out of it

Why's Sup Forums triggered again ?

Nike? more like Kike!

Wait til we see suicide bomber wearing one of these- glorious!

Nice digits m8

Anyway, I hope you know that Sports Hijab was first created by this Somali chick named Fatimah Hussein and her company Asiya...Nike is just another big corp stealing from he little guy

>"""""invent"""""" a spandex head tube
>patent it on your rock computer powered by sand
>Nike calls you on the detonator/phone
>want the rights (and by this they mean virtue signal photo op)
>get on the floor
>everybody do the dinosaur

there is literally nothing wrong with this. that's the free market

how

Fatimah Hussein's Somali-Swedish from whats called mini Sweden in USA, Minnesota m8...

But Nike hasn't bought the rights from her, Nike claims its Po Hijab was created by it's sponsored UAE figure Skater Zahra Lari

Somali bro's a English teacher from former British Somaliland

>Surface-to-Air Jordans

Maybe they'll start wearing magic mormon underwear next.

Also the contrasting swooshing is blatantly fucking stupid. Why would any self respecting person openly advertise an brand on their fucking head?

This.
No excuse me while I buy darth vader and grim reaper costumes, which I will constantly wear as a means to deligitimise middle eastern fancy dress.

Hang on. Isn't NIKE some greek goddess?
Surely this is HARAM?!

Remember when user posted a source for this?

lol' you're probably right

I dont have a problem with the free market but in what reality is a hijab sportswear. Its the exact opposite of function.

This.
The (((free market))) loves non-whites.