>roasties
>a full day about roasties
literally who cares

I agree with the voters. Pic related.

Au is thick
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

>what would happen if we made an "
>#InternationalMensDay"?

World economy shuts down, war erupts in crisis areas across the globe, women all start screeching autistically until we turn the lights back on.

I'd be down tbqh, sounds like a fucking hoot.

lol wtf is that retarded shit
how fucking ideologically driven can media network be? i didnt know west was so lost

S L U T S
L
U
T
S

also...
twitter.com/HillaryWarnedUs
Wtf is that bs

We do have a Men's Day here, it's February 23th. I even got gifts, a deodorant and an ugly sweater.

What a fucking joke this picture is.

Found it on twitter under the
"InternationalWomensDay"

>A day without sjw deep-state sympathizers
Just like any other day except without whining and threats.

i think we should let women celebrate being women. dont think it harms men in any way.

Requesting that someone shopping this image to read "Be Autism

>not making an international memes day

I've never understood women's pure bullshit confidence and ability to proclaim themselves 'beautiful' no matter how gross they really are. It just shows how little people call them out on stuff, it's like some skinny little asshole walking around saying 'i'm ripped dude!', it wouldn't take long for someone to tear him down a few pegs and make sure he doesn't do it anymore.

Congrats on existing with a vagina!

>beautiful
>my religion's men make me wear a hijab to hide my beauty

Also fuck women's day, Mother's Day is good but childless women dont deserve any more respect than men

Fixed it

the chick with the one crutch LOL

Why'd they make the one thin girl disabled?

wew that hivemind

RUSSIA STRONG
WE WON THE PHOTOSHOP RACE

would bang the bluehaired chick with the crutches desu

I think it's great. What's wrong with it? What;'s the issue.

Just a day to inspire young girls.

Only Sup Forums virgins disagree.

In Russia we've always had a womans day and a mens day and it's always been pretty normal.
I dont know why the West is so one-sided.

to make it "even"

black chick is a nigger, automatically inferior

Mudslime is made of mud

Asian/spic girl is minority too

White women gotta get knocked down a peg "for equity" so you make one fat and the other a gimp

I personally don't have anything against it... what I dislike about it doe, is that personally I feel that they just want attention and want a hate between men just for benefits & attention

It's pretty big in Russia, but it's not the same as the liberal shot everywhere else. It's kinda like a day to thank women for being great home makers et cetera. There's also a men's day where the women thank the men for protecting them and working to provide for them et cetera. If women's was portrayed like this everywhere, I wouldn't mind it at all

>t. Burger with a Russian gf

Well, gotta note that what is now just Men's Day was actually the Homeland Defender's day until quite recently. My gramma got congratulated on 23rd despite being a woman, because she fought in the war.

>Homeland Defender's day
It still is I think. But it's synonymous with Mens Day because of the role of men in society.

> muh virgins
Fucking kill yourself.

let me give you a quick run down on international woman's day

if only they all looked like that...

Too much autism for my blood m8

>want a hate between men just for benefits & attention
you think that because?

there's no man hating in that video

We have one here in November.

That is fucking incredible.

Would be much better as a #mussieshackwomensheadsoffday

I don't know which video you're hinting to, but what I mean, is that I.e. most of the "Womens day" is about western Women, but take some place in Arabic, where the Women are getting no rights and used as objekts.. It's rare that I see anyone talk about that, but instead they will complain about domestic abuse (where around 43% of all the domestic abuse is on men), but I do agree that's fine that they are happy about being a woman... But the stuff like "kill all men" "All men rape" and stuff like that is just too much for me...

>posting an edit
Why?

>white women either fat or disabled
really makes you think

as I said, I just found it in a random tweet on twitter

But there are Muslim women taking part though.

Not every muslim community is Saudi Arabia

R-rare?

no... But as you said
>Not every muslim community Saudi Arabia
Not all men are oppressing women, hence there is no reason for all the "All men rape, be proud to be a woman".. I'm not Proud to be a man, but neither am I ashamed... I don't thing you should be proud or ashamed of a gender or race...

One would think the disabled ones are gonna be fatter. Since they can't move around and all.

>White women gotta get knocked down a peg "for equity"

That's always the thing, isn't it? These people never try to lift anyone up for equity, it's always about cutting people down.

>2017
>still believing the vaginal jew

Just become gay, women dont care about you so why should you care about them?

Still, even western men. For too long, they have been slyly telling women that their only value is housewife/mother. It's kind of thought slavery, and it's about time women escape it.

The rest of the year is all men's day :^)

Lmao you have a lot to learn about Jews son.

Anything which promotes sharia law should be viewed as an act of terrorism & a hate crime.

>Muslim
>-if-
if if if if if if if if

Kek

And you just assume that we all do that?
I love my girl friend.. I'd never say something like that to her, but in your eyes we are all just slysly telling our women that they are only housewifes.
besides, the suicide rates are something like 80% male due to I.e. women telling us that we need to "man up" and be "strong" and such

What we really need is Men on Strike.

Within a week, all women would go back to natural more and prostitute themselves for food in order to not having to work.

>International Men's Day
We could have that, but absolutely nothing would happen. Normal men wouldn't know what even to do...what? Have a parade or something? Some kind of march? Why? Who gives a shit? Maybe gay men would celebrate something like that. And then it would just turn into another gay pride thing. But at least it would be gay dude exclusive, no dykes. But then what would that do, you ask? Absolutely nothing I guess. So there's no point in any of it.

Just a woman's thing I guess.

makes me really glad im a fag

This. But fathers day even more important, see all the singlemothers nogood cuck children. And even a literally braindead woman can pop out a kid, its a fully automated function like shitting. There is absolutely nothing tp praise about. Think about it cuz its true.

I don't need a "day" for a bunch of vapid twats to pretend they really appreciate what I do so they can pretend they're good people.

I'm not a narcissistic cunt.

This.

Men ate the builders and maintainers of civilisation. Without men, humanity dies resp. Goes down to animal level aka female level.

*are

Or to die

>if

>the suicide rates are something like 80% male due to I.e. women telling us that we need to "man up" and be "strong" and such
This is why men need feminism.

Why don't 'masculine' males just step down. It's time for a world sensitive men. The men that Sup Forums hates and calls 'nu-males'.

Why do we need feminism.. why don't we go for another word...
Like I'm an "Equalitist".. It should not be about women, not be about blacks, whites, asians, kids, old people... It should be about making people equal instead of a certain gender...

google is too difficult for me

If only they were all actually that attractive.

Somalian Special forces are bomb as fuck

also r a r e

I love that they all have white features and are just recolored.

More bullshit. Women have done fuck all to deserve a day, especially women of late.

because femininity isn't valued

everything has to chase masculine males

In the age of madness, women are like men and men are like women.
Think about your soul user, for the end is near.

Femininity isn't valued?
Where is the shelters for men who suffer from domestic abuse?
Why is it a bad thing to that about feelings, which often results in suicide for men?
Why can a female hit a male in public without no one caring?
Why can women accuse males of raping them so easily which results in massive jail times?
Why is all the dangerous jobs taken by men?
All genders and races have problems.. saying that "Femininity isn't valued" is stupid.. Neither is the suicide rates for male, or the domestic abuse against men (which is around 40%). but I'm not talking about feminism, I'm just saying that I think it's fucking stupid saying "OMG WOMEN ARE DA BEST AND WE ARE SOOO UNFAIRLY THREADED!"
when it should really be a common goal to solve an in-equality in the world of all genders & races.

>Men need feminism because a problem with males means it needs to be attached to a social movement that was explicitly made for women
I'm tired of this argument. Feminism, as a movement to achieve equality for both genders, already failed long ago. It's time to come up with something new.

No, I mean in terms of other stuff.

Everything is lead my masculine examples. Like world leaders etc

People think that everything has to be masculine to achieve things.

>White girl with an Afro

Isn't that cultural appropriation to these people?

Masculine men shouldn't stop being masculine. The same way feminists say "every woman is beautiful no matter what", they should treat all men the same. But of course, feminism only applies to undesirable men. If you're a Chad, you're immune (except to lesbians of course).

>inb4 "lol virgin cuck stfu"

It took me a while but kek

>People think that everything has to be masculine to achieve things.
No... You might, I don't.
Take Bill gates.. Richest man in the world.
Take any politically important person (except arnold schwarzenegger)
You don't.... You're stupid and blind if you think that all men HAVE to be like that... In general, all your arguments haven't made any sense or any proof behind what you say..

Turn that headbag wearing rat into soap and send the farm animal back to Africa and the rest of them don't look that bad

>celebrating women's day
>supports Islam which treats women worse than niggers during apartheid
The left is really fucking delusional with its love of that desert rape book

>no large fats or obvious trans
FUCKING TRANSPHOBIC FAT SHAMING PIECES OF SHIT
I AM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW

No, everything is led by the example of determination, and people seem to separate determination from femininity. Like as if femininity as something to do with being submissive and collectivist.

Yes.

I give up... You're a fucking retard to argue with bye

This

The left adopted it here though because they assumed it was some commie affirmative action tier shit

19th of November is international Men's day.
Although the UN wants it to be international Poo In Loo day instead.

I think its jews fucking up the gene pool.

sub humans shouldn't breed.

What I find funny is, most people who are oppressed leave the country they're in and move to America so they are,"Free" and people who are in America who are "Free" who feel oppressed don't move to another country. Just like a number of people told me, "No one owes you anything!" Well that applies to everyone. This isn't the 60s, this is just protesting just to protest. But yeah don't go to work, that'll be cool. I think the most relaxing day I've had was the day no immigrants went to work. It was the most peaceful day I've had in a long time. There was little traffic, there weren't tons of people in my way walking down the isles at the store, way less chaotic. So if you don't appreciate your job just quit so a woman or someone who really wants it can work and you can sit around and cry all day. Yeah real inspiring.

WHICH ONE HAS A DICK?

Pretty much pic related:

"Women's day is fucking stupid and I fucking hate mimosas's".

Ohhhh shit, looks like this picture is committing violence by excluding the most at risk members of the community. #Problematic

>that minimally "disabled" girl there to look pretty and check a box off

women just continuing to act as attention whores. what else

Before I even fully register an image when I'm looking at a thumbnail like this now, I automatically know there's going to be a token hijab in there somewhere.

Depressing.