Who would have guessed that a bunch of dumb morons would put together a plan that is both dumb and moronic?

Who would have guessed that a bunch of dumb morons would put together a plan that is both dumb and moronic?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No... I was sure Paul Ryan wasnt controlled opposition even after the 2nd time we gave them what they needed to end Obamacare and they did nothing.

But at least we know what's in it. We don't have to "pass the bill to find out." It's public, even if it does suck. Now they can work on it, replace it, or take a different approach.

People that expect all this shit to be done in 30 days or less are idiots.

But that just goes back to the old rule of don't buy version 1 of anything.

The first version is never perfect. at least now they get public opinion on the matter and can change it due to whatever criticisms it had.

>tried to repeal obamacare dozens of times when they knew O would veto it
>can't do it now
All this is doing is fueling Trump's populist fire.

>flag
Don't respond to Ukraine threads. They're proxy troll threads.

>Don't respond to Ukraine threads. They're proxy troll threads.

No insult against the God-Emperor shall go unanswered!

Not addressing the point. Never stated my opinion of any of that and you're assuming and trolling. Now fuck off.

>Who would have guessed that a bunch of dumb morons would put together a plan that is both dumb and moronic?

Yeah, Obamacare sure does suck.

I don't know anybody from Wisconsin IRL. I hope they're not all like Ryan. This man is either the most tone deaf retard on the planet. He merrily ignored Trump for 14 months as best he could, all the while merrily ignoring the tens of millions of Trump supporters to craft his "Better Way" agenda that in a lot of ways was DIAMETRICALLY opposite of what Trump was campaigning on as a Republican. After Trump won, Ryan did nothing to amend his "Better Way" agenda to reflect the economic populism of the General Election winner. When it came time for releasing the AHCA, Ryan simply released what he was going to release if Lindsay Graham or Marco Rubio had become President. We need to start demanding a change in Speaker and I nominate Jim Jordan to fill the role

Im not american, I dont fucking care

im gay

The GOP is introducing a bill the way you are supposed to, instead of just throwing something out there and shaming your party into forcing it through. The dealmaker in chief will see that this new bill is negotiated in a way that is best for the citizens of the USA.

The problem with this is that leftists won't like it no matter what because evil KLOONPFT had a hand in making it. Trump could deliver a heathcare plan that somehow renders all medical costs literally free, and it would still be the work of the devil to them.

>instead of just throwing something out there and shaming your party into forcing it through.

That's literally exactly what they are doing.

They kept the whole thing secret until it was complete, and now they are shaming any Republican who doesn't like it, and demanding that it be passed by April.

Thanks for the tax cuts..., I guess? I don't know what else to say, I'm incredibly thankful I'm well off financially.

in order to get congress working with Trump, Trump had to throw them a bone and let them take over obamacare
the problem is Ryan is a filthy fucking globalist traitor scum who tried using it to help himself and his rich masters.
He needs to be buried like anyone who tries to go against the Emperor

Implying this isn't Trumps opening gambit when it comes to making deals.

hes a fake pos

This bill is basically the same as Obama care.
You sound like a stupid nigger.

>slate
liberal magazine

>removes Obama unconstitutional fee for not having insurance
That's the one thing i care about

/thread

not an argument

Rand Paul is releasing a real HC plan today, fuck Cuck Ryan, Bitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham, John McCain..

>Early reports indicate
aka fake news

It's fucking great

>old people get fucked over

What more could you ever ask for?

>mfw all old people in my area voted for Trump

>expecting republicucks to do anything useful
>ever

Not one either

>everyone hates it

Ok, lugenpresse.

Paul Ryan is a traitor

>30 days

They had 8 fucking years. 8 fucking years of autistically screeching about how They had a plan and if they had their way it would be so much better. Well now they have their way. And they have nothing.

Lazy retards.

> republikeks make shit tier watered down healthcare plan that everyone hates

> republikek agenda was always to completely repeal and not replace with anything

> rural and suburban republikek voters thought they were gonna get a more progressive and fair healthcare policy under republikek majority and Drumpf presidency

mfw

>the problem is Ryan is a filthy fucking globalist traitor scum who tried using it to help himself and his rich masters.
>Paul Ryan is a traitor

Ryan is a good goy is the correct answer.

>Rand Paul is releasing a real HC plan today
At least rand has first hand experience dealing with medical billing and practice so it's not going to be shitty.

What a sensationalist headline. Really? Literally everyone? That's libel against me for them to make that claim. That headline reads as factual, not an opinion piece.

And people read that and think it's true, because it's resonates in their echo chamber.

He's a double agent.

No Paul Ryan is a republican is the correct answer. Republicans are the party of making the rich richer and cutting corporate accountability. Thats it. They don't work for you. They just use your emotions to make you vote for them against your own interests.

Why does the media try to invoke emotions with their headlines now?

>LITERALLY can't right now

This.

And why would they work to develop a serious alternative? The truth is, the only thing establishment Republicans didn't like about Obamacare was that it wasn't still called Romneycare.

I have never, in my long life, ever seen the left and right work so tirelessly to villain-ize an individual and his cabinet with a combination of double-speak and incompetence as much as current dems/rinos against Trump.

It's fucking disgusting.

Let's be real here, put the kool-aid down for a second. Trump isn't doing himself any favors. He had a good speech a few weeks ago, but why he doesn't keep that demeanor up I'll never know. No one wants to work with someone who says one thing and then has to have everyone else around him "clarify" his statements over and over and over.

best post I've seen all day, 8/8 m8

Don't you have Russians to repel? Quit shitposting with fake news

tell me more about our politicians potato nigger.

Democrats do this exact same thing except they target the feels of niggers and women instead of middle class white males.

ITT people surprised that GOPe doesn't give two fucks about anyone that's not a lobbyist or millionaire. Democrats don't care about the common man either but at least they wear a condom when they rape him.

How about explain to him the virtues of republicans instead of HURRRRRRRRR DURRRR B-B-BUT DEMOCRATS

Can I have some of your kool-aid, the_donal.... I mean Sup Forums

what, were they supposed to like the bill that takes their free gibs away?

Ryan is a papist and has no idea how to manage discourse in a protestant society. He tried to do this all behind closed doors and that simply poisoned the well.

At least there's no mandate. Healthy individuals won't be forced into collapsing insurance markets. Once healthcare becomes useless for everyone it will be pure Darwinism.

This bill is nothing more than gibs for rich insurance execs. Fuck off.

this

>Not reading Art of the Deal
>Not realizing Trump is playing 5D chess

you're right, should say everyone that matters (not you)

This shitty healthcare bill was written by the very same corrupt insiders that helped make Obamacare. Are we really surprised it sucks? That shit needs to be scrapped and a whole new plan created from scratch. This Ryancare bill is a fucking joke.

The REAL question is
Is that fake news or very fake news?

This health bill is hot garbage, and even worse than Obama care if you actually want to be covered.

Pre-existing conditions stay, which is 100% of the reason why health insurance is over priced garbage.

Repeals Employer mandate which will force taxpayers to pay double, maybe even triple for the same garbage insurance they get now.

Only positive is I can just not pay it.

Best argument in thread. At least someone has some reason going through their skull.

>literally

they keep using words that they dont understand the meaning of

A literal repeal with no replacement would be better than obamacare and this proposed bill

Why the fuck do they think that you can have insurance companies offer reasonably priced health insurance while forcing them to cover pre existing conditions? That overheard and potential cost needs to come from somewhere and now with the individual mandate gone there will be even LESS money going into the insurers and thus the premiums will be even higher

They obviously have a significant number of rural whites who are dependent on on obamacare and don't want to lose their votes. But like so much Welfare this needs to be snipped and it will be painful at first but work out for the better, and introduce something closer to Rand Paul's proposal

They are going to say they fucking hate anything Republican no matter what..

Can you decline to participate in it?

If so, it's already better than Obamacare.

According to the leading American dictionary "literally" literally doesn't mean "literally" anymore.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally

: in effect : virtually —used in an exaggerated way to emphasize a statement or description that is not literally true or possible

hate it or love it the underdongs on top

>They had 8 fucking years. 8 fucking years
>They

Remember that Trump is not They. He's hardly establishment GOP.

>and demanding that it be passed by April.

No. Trump is insisting that the healthcare problem be 'fixed' before moving on to tax reform, something most republicans have a hard-on for.

He is just keeping Congress pointed in the right direction.

Pretty much this. No matter what Trump does, it will be reported with Democrat spin, GOP spin, or MSM spin. Whichever makes him look worse.

It is at least kind of a compromise approach.

Obamacare is shit.

The biggest problem is finding some sort of plan that will be able to pass a divided congress, not necessarily coming up with a great plan.

From that perspective, the bill isn't that bad.

It is written so that maybe it could get at least a few Democrats to vote for it, recognizing that Obamacare is a steaming pile of shit that must be gotten rid of.

They are such pussies. Take some risks and end all of it.

This is Obamacare 2.0 tbqh.

Slatest added to the list of journalists who are going to be purged.

Holy shit someone said something sensible on /pol.

I am in disbelief.

Not a country

>It is at least kind of a compromise approach.
It's better, but it's still shit.

It's still one step closer to what we have in Europe and you don't want that. It gives the gov license to do a lot of other things and makes it bigger and more powerful, i.e. more ways it can fuck you.

Dems get that healthcare is key that's why they have been pushing it hard for many decades.

what is the plan as of now anyways

Has nothing to do with that this time. It has everything to do with Republicans being scared that if they push too hard on Obamacare despite their fucking BASE wanting this since forever, they will lose in midterms. They are cowards as usual and still do not understand that regardless of what they do, the left will always hate them for just existing.

Assuming they can hold the house and presidency, also it will still be shit - less shit but still shit. That is, still a drag.

Mental gymnastics by drumpfkins is so amusing.

Are you scared for your cheeto benito?

>still do not understand that regardless of what they do, the left will always hate them for just existing.

They're still trying to approach the illogical with logic.

It'll be a while.

I think another problem is that people are expecting a one Bill fixes all type thing. It's such a mess that fixes will be incremental and targeted.

This approach, whoever, will instantly have the naysayers shout "Trump is a failure" because it wan't completely fixed in one step.

This.

They are scared that there will be some stories about ppl that lost coverage --- and there will be btw, but we are talking about good policy and not about making everyone feel good.

Take some risks! That's what Trump was selling anyways.

Taking care of everyone shouldn't be the gov's role. That's the local communities role.

Republicans are still spineless cucks.

because Sup Forums doesn't particularly like establishment republicans either? You sperg?

It isn't about that.

Trump is saying that Obunto is right by doing this. He's saying that it's the gov's role to take care of ppl.

You could easily just throw it all away --- that would be the best thing to do. There would be some sad individual cases, but it's the best policy.

But the Republicans are too pussy to do that and Trump is not that conservative when it comes to healthcare.

Except for Trump, Pence, and Paul Ryan.

I too am gay

>Pence
Most didn't like the choice at first and only warmed to Pence because they viewed him as fairly loyal and a convient asset
>Paul Ryan
you're a newfag.

I guarantee I've been here longer than you. You're probably some youngster from le_donald. I've seen Paul Ryan referred as 'based' on multiple occasions.

I've also seen people refer to Hillary as based on multiple occasions so I guess this board was pro-Hillary the whole time. You fucking moron.

REPEAL OBAMACARE

FULL STOP

nobody wants Ryancare