Less than 1%

Is this really "shit is gonna hit the fan" tier happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14588652.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mother of god!?

This is likely part of a Russian disinformation campaign meant to undermine the U.S. intelligence agencies in general, and to more immediately lend credence to President Donald Trump's allegations that former President Barack Obama spied on him.

holy shit

This shit has 0 impact. Anyone dumb enough to fall for it already holds the views you want them to

Assange needs to be way less cryptic.

It pisses me off.

Kill yourself cia nigger, most of this stuff has been going on since the Clinton campain but now there's finally solid proof so normalfags wont dismiss it as a conspiracy. This is more important than any Trump issue.

You're here all fucking day, man. Jesus Christ.

War, war never changes.

You are a disgrace to leafs you fucking faggot

Shills and CIAfags are shitting themselves big time.

Lmao at this shariablue CIA nigger wanna be canned response. GTFO

You're probably from Quebec

Day of the rope soon.

Deep State to be BTFO'd forever with zero chance of recovering.

Praise Kek.

There's actually some plausibility to this leaf, but it's not remotely an argument, anymore than we can ignore negative news about Trump because it's part of a "campaign" to "undermine him."

>disinformation
If you're implying this is likely fake, then you're dead wrong, as the information here is probably all legitimately.

DEEP STATE ON SUICIDE WATCH

it is the fucking point of this constant tease?

jesus fucking christ assange is literally worse than women

I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

Russia's involvement in this leak isn't just my view, or a wild conspiracy. It's the view of the US security establishment, it's a view held by most tech and security sites, and it's the view of US counterintelligence officer John Schindler, who said "Wikileaks is a Front for Russian Intelligence"

Ever since 2010, when US diplomats worried that Assange was going to be assassinated by Russians, and the FSB threatened to "shut wikileaks down forever" if he released the Kremlin leaks, Assange has been positive about Russia. And those Kremlin leaks never materialized.

Consider some of the following since 2010:

1) Assange's private security detail is provided by Russia's KGB successor, the same secret police that threatened him: the FSB.
2) Wikileaks smears and threatens journalists & leakers who are against Russian interests. Many examples, the highlight being their attack on Glen Greenwald for publishing the Panama Papers leak.
3) Assange hosted a show on Russian propaganda network, RT. How much money Wikileaks received for this from Russia is not disclosed.
4) Sergei Lavrov, the current Foreign Minister of Russia, brazenly admitted they were behind the DNC leaks, which are now hosted on Wikileaks.
5) Wikileaks edits its leaks to protect Russia, as seen in the 2012 Syria files.

The reasons for all this are stated simply and plainly in "The Foundations of Geopolitics" which is a required textbook for all Russian military:

Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies..."

Follow whatever political ideal you want, just remember that Russia is playing a game.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14588652.html

SOON

K, this doesn't answer my post at all, even when I allowed Russia might be involved, but thanks for a longer and more articulate shitpost.

>muh ebil Dugin boogeyman

i haven'te slpet in so long

a stick sharpened at both ends....

Whatever you say, sweetie.

> Is this really "shit is gonna hit the fan" tier happening?

We can only hope so. We've let these monsters, hurt our nation, and the world, long enough.

Yeah he got a lot of shit for never releasing the dirt he had on the Kremlin in his AMA and they completely ignored the question. That's always seemed fishy to me.

>hey guys, forget about how the CIA has taken out countless countries leaders, taken a massive part in the drug trade to finance themselves, created discord everywhere, but most of all, definitely forget that they are a rogue agency who absolutely wants you to forget about pic related, 'cause muh russia 'n shiiieeet

Man this whole wikileaks stuff is getting really fishy. I mean I believe that their leaks are genuine information, but why do they get it that easily? WHO is wikileaks??

Think about what that means... The Russians would know absolutely everything about the inner workings of NSA, CIA, etc. This then means the US security establishment is as a whole a complete failure and needs a complete overhaul.

Exactly this.

More dank CIA memes for everyone.

Its probably documents collected from people who are in the CIA and fed up or people who were fired

>actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S.

This country knew what it was getting into when it let niggers in white schools and neighborhoods.

Now it must die, regardless of what the russian bogeyman wants.

Hopefully, we will be re-born with a system that is less retarded.

I don't think the case is that Assange/WL are 'pro-Russia' but right now their hands do seem to be tied.

I'm sure on a personal level they hate the Russian system of government more than the US, given that it's more corrupt in virtually every way, but if they can get away with exposing anyone they'll do it, even if it's a western govt

I have a cankle fetish and no one can stop me

shiat!

fucking assange did it again!

You madman.

spbp

Not an argument

>whatabout-

Not an argument.

You're hopelessly deluded if you think Russia isn't hilariously corrupt, far more so than the US.

looks like the "assange is dead" psyop didnt work so theyre going all in on the "Wikileaks is a russian front" psyop.

>I-it's the Russians! I tell you!
Hi CIA.

Now this is autism

This is how the shill gets the promotion

What about it is actually implausible?

Stop thinking in such black and white terms. It's perfectly possible that the Russians are actively trying to undermine the US govt/society, but also that the intelligence agencies are hopelessly out of control.

I can't speak for everyone here, but most people know this. Sup Forums is playing its own game, it's just that Sup Forums doesn't know the buttons.

YOURE A FUCKING SPOOK PRETENDING TO BE A FUCKING LEAF.

I have a feeling that most people who repaid ED sarcastically to this post are legit Russian shills.

There's nothing at all unreasonable here, and the only thing you faggots have produced in responsible are stale ad homs/strawmen.

STOP THINKING IN SUCH BLACK AND WHITE TERMS.

*responded

>spins back to 'muh russia
>'cause one is corrupt, ignore abscess coming from your own land
No.

Strawman

We did it, comrades!!!

>Sergei Lavrov, the current Foreign Minister of Russia, brazenly admitted they were behind the DNC leaks, which are now hosted on Wikileaks.

I'm searching for Sergei Lavrov admitting to being behind the DNC leaks but only finding articles about him denying it.

Or would I?

"Not an argument" isn't an argument, sweetie.

It's the worst intelligence nightmare in history.

Yes it is.

There's no reason to respond seriously to your posts if you make no effort in writing them.

No one will waste their time making an intelligent argument against you, because it's clear you're too dumb and deluded to handle it.

How's this for an argument: you're a pitiful fucking leftist loser, go fuck yourself.

>ur dumb xD
>more ad homs with no explanation why I'm 'dumb'
Even on Sup Forums, this post looks mighty suspicious.

Put more effort into your shilling.

>he spun it back to 'muh russia
>ignores that the burger wants the abscess removed from his own land
>this is somehow a strawman

Geez, GCHQ, would you really be that sad not to be sharing our personal secrets among one other anymore?

I'm a data analyst for a Fortune 500 company. I live on zero hedge and browse here when I'm not busy with work.

Over the past 24 hours I have gone through the entirety of the data. I haven't slept. I took 150mg of adderall in intervals in order to ensure attention to detail.

I can unequivocally say that the data released by Wikileaks is insubstantial.

I'd rather be conquered by Russia at this point. The CIA is just as bad as teh KGB, but at least they're country is white.

You're a true patriot.

It's a fact, and I don't owe you any explanation. You're livestock.

>This is what shilling looks like

It is an argument, when it's not an argument.

Glad the CIA killed JFK because he was working with those damn Russians!

Actually, blaming this on Russia isn't an argument either, as if we shouldn't be concerned about CIA operations merely because they're leaked by Russia.

And what does it add up to? How is Russia harming ME, as an American? I wouldn't mind disbanding NATO.

well I'm a data analyst for a Fortune 100 company, and browse here when I'm not busy. I've IV'd 50mg pure med grade methamphetamine in intervals in order to sure attention to detail and found NOTHING substantial at ALL in the leaks whatsoever. Just wanted to say I agree with you desu

kek

It's hilarious that leftists are now heavily invested in defending the fact that the CIA has a vast spy network embedded in modern tehnology. We can say with no doubt that leftistsare pure evil.

>Glad the CIA killed JFK because he was working with those damn Russians!

Yeah, thanks CIA!

1963: Clean Air Act of 1963
1963: Higher Education Facilities Act of 1963
1963: Vocational Education Act of 1963
1964: Civil Rights Act of 1964
1964: Urban Mass Transportation Act of 1964
1964: Wilderness Act
1964: Nurse Training Act of 1964
1964: Food Stamp Act of 1964
1964: Economic Opportunity Act
1964: Housing Act of 1964
1965: Higher Education Act of 1965
1965: Older Americans Act
1965: Coinage Act of 1965
1965: Social Security Act of 1965
1965: Voting Rights Act of 1965
1965: Immigration and Nationality Services Act of 1965
1966: Animal Welfare Act of 1966
1966: Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
1967: Age Discrimination in Employment Act
1967: Public Broadcasting Act of 1967
1968: Architectural Barriers Act of 1968
1968: Bilingual Education Act
1968: Civil Rights Act of 1968
1968: Gun Control Act of 1968

Death to SPOOKS. How can you mentally justify your stalinistic tactics. Death, death, deaaattthhh

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

I wonder if they realize that the parties are switching places, like they once claimed happened before. Turn on Maddow, and it's 'muh fucking RUSSIA' hour every night for months. Yes, that DailyKOS Maddow.

Lol

It isn't a justification of the CIA's criminality, but the Russians clearly have their (assuming the leaks came from them) own motivations here. They aren't doing this out the kindness of their hearts.

Your first post was a fucking strawman. Neither he nor I are asking you to 'ignore' the wrongdoings of the US govt, we're pointing out that it's blatantly in Russia's interest to cause destabilisation in one of it's main geopolitical foes.

There is absolutely NOTHING outrageous about this, stop being so fucking stupid, stop being such a shitty shill and stop posting strawmen.

Thank you.

What is the point of posting these? Am I supposed to look at those and approve?

Strawman

Interesting thread hijacked by "muh Russians"
Who the fuck cares? If Martians were releasing info about CIA corruption I'd be all for it

shit is constantly hitting the fan with wikileaks unfortunately nobody is reporting on that

What do you actually like about your country?

>the Russians did all that in less than a week

Frankly, they deserve to be masters of the planet.

>approve
>suicide.gif

For the first time I'm entertaining the thought of outside powers, not necessarily Russia influencing wikileaks

More likely china. Look at assanges board of directors - shit loads of chinese dissidents... Or are they?

The whole point is America / English language is culturally dominant in the world.

There is a chance pol, the out there conspiracy aliens theories arent real.

There is a chance the leaks are about breaking US cultural dominance.

It's worth a thought.

Also, pic related.

I'm starting to smell shills.

Haven't gone through the docs, but I bet something in there is at the very least "of interest"

Still not an argument as to how it relates to this information and is basically "poisoning the well." Furthermore, this didn't come from server run by moronic democrats, and was more likely leaked by someone withing the CIA. Russia, at most, would be merely directing Wikileaks to release information to discredit the CIA, but didn't get the information. Still, Wikileaks has been doing this long before there was a connection with Russia suspected.

This.

Don't you realize that Dugin himself said multiple times that it is in Russia's interest to have extreme ideologies take over Europe: the far-left and the far-right, and admitted bringing Syriza to power in Greece and Duterte in the Philippines.

He wants the extreme ideologies to win, so the governments would have less ideological sway and be more limited in picking their allies (ie. so they would have to be allies with Russia, because no one else will have them).

>I'm a data analyst for a Fortune 500 company. I live on zero hedge and browse here when I'm not busy with work.
>Over the past 24 hours I have gone through the entirety of the data. I haven't slept. I took 150mg of adderall in intervals in order to ensure attention to detail.
>I can unequivocally say that the data released by Wikileaks is insubstantial.

This is a new one for the copypasta folder

Fuck off. You people fucked this up. Don't impune other people's patriotism because you pushed shit too far.

These are obviously parody posts, the deluge of low energy ad homs/strawmen at the MERE SUGGESTION of Russian involvement is far more revealing.

we dont need the CIA to stay dominant

>For the first time I'm entertaining the thought of outside powers, not necessarily Russia influencing wikileaks
>More likely china.

Don't forget that Hollywood actors/writers/directors are going bonkers at a level never before seen, whilst China just so happens to buying hordes of studios.