*inhales* AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drumpf once again BTFO. Seems like your little "wiretap" thing didn't work out, eh Drumpfkins?

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/04/donald-trump-wiretap-barack-obama-coup

>Obama spokesman says Obama dindu nuffin

Shocking.

>he has a "job" shilling shit threads on an anime forum
Consider suicide

i guess that would make it the first time someone lied under oath

HEY OP I want to become a Meme Egineer at your apartment. Look at my flag, I'm an expert at memes

I don't get it, does the media expect the spokesman to say
>Oh yeah we taped that nigga

HA HA fuckin NERD still saying Drump!!

LOL dude just hire some pussy!! get rida your verginhood! ya ugly tramp!

>Sunday 5 March

This

Nigger dont you gett that ratleling the cage is one of trumps strategies that and he likes to exaggerate things so they have more media coverage. Trump is trolling and if you dont get it you are just a retard. Dont take everything he says to 1000% especially from his personal twitter page he likes to get the media and retards get their panties up in a bunch

The delusion oh my god I just can't keep it fucking contained AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

You fucking morons just keep believing "muh wikileaks" and your "alt-news" and I'll just stick to TRUTH! kay?

Wow pol btfo

Bump for truth. Thinking you can sweep under the rug that easily, drumpfkins?

SAVAGE

wew lad u need to chill a bit after all that hard work u put into your posts
>2 schekels were deposited on your account
also sage :)

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS TRUMP

SHILLS FUCK OFF

Stay on your side of the Atlantic.
You don't get it.

Sage

Implying that if it was true it would be bad for trumps.

> hey did you tap my phone?
> huh what? What in the name of god are "" phones ""?
> oh okay, guess you didn't do it

What kind of dumb shit is this even xd

of course obongos bootlickers oppinion is unbiased

>thinking that I am a paid shill

Nice try, Drumpfkin. Is this how you shield yourself from the truth about your so called "God Emperor"?

>0.2 Drumpf dollars have been deposited into your account.

Does this mean you are not hiring me?

No need to hire since this isn't a job, friend. Just spread the truth and do your country a solid by doing so.

I'm a certified Meme Engineer with 8 years experience in the field. Trust me I know what I'm talking about.

Shit I want shekels what ad company are you with

>Obama spokesperson says Obama is guilty and should go to prison

Yea, it really wouldn't make sense would it?

based post, liked shared and subscribed my dude!

So Trump wasn't involved with Russia? Good to know
Now Liberals can stop the red scare propaganda.

Criminal in jail claims he did not commit crime that put him there. More news at 11.

fucking kek'd.

Nice shill thread ShareBlue

Post the employee roster

They don't pay you? Are you like a student just doing work trials for them?
I'm a good memer myself and I believe your department could find use of my skills and my mother would be proud if she heard I work with the CIA like you

Obama is the Dindu nothing president.
Everything negative which happened during his presidency has one response coming from his camp "He dindu nothing!"

If he was such a great president why did he not know about huge happenings under his watch?

Too busy playing golf?

>tfw you would betray Sup Forumsin a heartbeat and shill for the globalists but you don't know how to apply for a shilling position

It's not faie bros

You were sucking wikileaks dick while they were reporting on the Iraq war Guaranteed and if you were not you are dumb reddit faggot who was still drinking milk out of a sippy cup when the USA was at war with Iraq

>oranjew
So you were a troll all along? Tell that Austrian faggot that his sources are retarded and he should stop sending you fags to "troll" us.

Blumpf will never recover lol
#imwithher

>"I dindu nuffin" -Obama

saged. fuck off, shareblue

>The guardian
Are you faggot even trying anymore?

There is 15 "Redpill me on..." threads in the catalog ...game over SHILLS.

>drumph dollars

How can I get some of these? Can I have some?

Old fake news.

SAGE

Preeeeety sure he saved America with saving the car tax. Again, give it another try Drumpfkin

The Guardian is so worthless.

>Seems like your little "wiretap" thing didn't work out, eh Drumpfkins?
Except for the fact the CIA has wiretapped literally every electronic device from cell phones to cars since the early 2000s.

Hey i work for the kroger jew
Fucking hell cant escape them no matter what

Oh, and is Britbart better and trust worthy? I am legit laughing so hard at the delusion all you wrap around your eyes that my sides HURT. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

I'm pretty sure the Irish have a right to own Northern Ireland and Scots should be free.

at least he has a job you fucking faggot

The funny thing is that I have a really well paying job. These neets are so mad that they couldn't get any work because of how pathetic they are, so they feel they gotta ruin it for everyone else.

bumpy

What a fag. Get a real hobby you useless nigger, She fucking lost.

Nice photoshop, drumpfkin. You spent all day making that one?

>says she lost
>looks at popular vote

Riiiiiiiight.

Oh boy, OBAMA'S SPOKESMAN says it must be true, so it must be true! Wow-ie! That sure settles matters.