Can she win?

can she win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
youtube.com/watch?v=vHmHN64pJ5Q
closermag.fr/video/les-freres-bogdanov-fans-d-emmanuel-macron-la-preuve-!-video-555254
twitter.com/thegrugq/status/839475665174814722
buzzfeed.com/alphoenix/larmee-de-macron-pour-garder-une-belle-image-psi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Le pen will win. Check these digits.

Fuck

"no"
Don't get your hopes up, France is more cucked than Sweden but no one likes to talk about it

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

She will reign supreme and destroy the EU.

According to my 5,yea.

Fuck

Kek wills it.
Soros pblically executed

fire up your tweeters to support Le Pen not wearing hijab make sure to hashfag it under appropriate womyns day hashes.

>off by one

Fuck

SHE WILL PICK UP THE CROWN OF FRANCE WITH HER SWORD, SO IT WILL BE!!!!!

She won't, we have too many libtards and people of voting age (college students) are all bluepilled

>can she win?

She WILL win

>1930 KEK

Now check THESE digits for the real answer

Well, July 14th is Bastille Day in France

The truth is, French women the biggest whores on the planet, and French men are total cucks who let their wives cheat and get blacked on the side.

French birds are constantly fucking Algerians, Tunisians and other wogs. They colluded with the enemy during WW2 (200,000 Half Nazi warbabies given up for adoption) and they're now colluding with sand niggers and terrorists and popping out their haafu shitskin babies. A country is only as good as their women behave. So no, Le Pen will never have a victory in such a cucked country that allows hundreds of its citizens to be slaughtered then does nothing.

Ayy lmao nigger deportation squads coming soon

Check mine

You can do it France! She's stood up against the hijab in the face of the Muslims already.

#I'mWithHer

Depends if she picks up the phone

If kek wills it whe will win

She*

Nice fake news you got there.

What phone? Can you give me a quick rundown on that?

youtube.com/watch?v=vHmHN64pJ5Q

#imwithher

Rerolling for an unexpected victory from the jaws of defeat

Shit sorry everyone

CHECK THIS

>Depends if she picks up the phone
Bog brothers support Macron.

closermag.fr/video/les-freres-bogdanov-fans-d-emmanuel-macron-la-preuve-!-video-555254

It's over. The phone call was already made.

this election cycle is fucked up, she might win, chances are low, yet never have been this hight.

Next election it will be harder has white boomer will be dead and be replaced by shitskin of voting age.

All we have left is praise, meme and vote.

Le pen will win

off by one

thats not how digits work friendo

you have to know deep down that you will get digits, and digits will be had

but she WILL win

That's not how digits work.

THIS is how digits work. You just check 'em.

trips get for an alt-right europe

Close, but not trips.

>dubs
REEEE

>Next election it will be harder has white boomer will be dead and be replaced by shitskin of voting age.
Yeah, this year is the last stand before it's over. It's funny because I know leftists who are very uncomfortable with white not being the democratic majority in France. I personally don't give a shit, le pen or not, I won't live all my life in France. We're 20 years too late and we're a post national country just like the USA now. Identity politics is already a thing this election.

\0/
LE PEN
WE ARE WITH YOU

>117777

I fucking hope so.
I'll vote for her anyway.
Tried to redpill family bit by bit, but they stay liberals..And mom won't work today cause
>muh vagina

Do men have a day for our magnificent dicks? They never talk about it...I wonder why.

Quads confirm the Bog-pill

Fuck it, kek is not in this thread

>this one get among all those failed get attempts
low energy, you fags are jinxing it

hey frenchbro how does the average(no libcuck,no nigger,no muslim) french citizen feel about the immigration policies?

trips get for the glory of kek

>I won't live all my life in France

where do you plan to escape ?

Alas, the frog god has abandoned the frog nation.

I hope so but france seems too cucked for her to win the second round. But at the very least her getting there will send a message.

SHE HAS TO!!

d*bs confirm, France will have to die before it can experience whatever the French would call a renaissance.

Hopefully if all the French rural and sub urban retards go out and vote
And check these d u bs

CAPTAIN SWEDEN, NO

And yes, LePen will crush the Jews and their Niggers will get deported to Auschwitz.
We can use more coal to burn!

off by 3 are you kidding me

Most people I know don't care about anything but pointing out the mistakes of the police and how the rapefugees are badly treated by the gov
But then again I live in a shitty liberal infested city and I don't really know what the rural people think. The refugees are quite a problem as they band up in ghettos, which are a prime source of ISIS manpower these days.

I'd say most people would feel the policies need some change but for different reasons altogether each one.

Le Pen will win the presidency.
The EU will disintegrate completely before the end of Donald Trump's first term.

Lolno.

She's even dropping behind Macron in round 1 and there never was a time when she wasn't losing round two by a huge margin (20-25%) to literally anyone else.

Le Pen will win and will gas the Jews. Check the digits, lads.

>But at the very least her getting there will send a message.

A very counter productive message, white bashing and white guilt all over the place with extra side of mudslime and witch hunt.

For the establishment the far right must be purged, no discussion to be had, the far right is automatically wrong.
If she goes to second turn the debate will be 120mintues of ad hominem attacks

do you think the media plays its part to this or is it just because people tend to be more anti-violence?

>>Fuck

a beautiful 407

CHECKED!

Le Pen will come in 2nd in a close run off election.

Check out these roman numerals converted into the new style of counting.

She'd probably lose to Fillon, but there's a good chance she'll beat Macron. Hollande was the epitome of limp-wristed left-wing cuckoldry such that the French may very well choose the "far right" candidate over another globalist lefty shill.

kek might no be in this thread, I still praise and believe.

shadilay

I'm sure Le Pen will win. Le Pen loosing EU parliamentary immunity will only boost her support.

It's ok guys kek just arrived.

Shadilay!

thats what they said about Trump

get ready for a huuuuuge win for Le Pen

no, digits will confirm

polls aren't in her favor, but we all know how totally reliable pollsters have become

One more terrorist attack in France and it's a lock

Keep being delusional, Bubba.

Remember your thunderous win in Austria? As things stand you might as well cross out the other two upcoming ones as well.

I'm surprised Macron's Telegram chats haven't been dumped yet too
twitter.com/thegrugq/status/839475665174814722

Apparently Wikileaks has them

Everything is possible in the Trump and Brexit timeline. French people are ultimate cucks though.

I've already spoken to two colleagues about their candidate choices; one was voting for the arab cock loving Hamon and the other one for the commie candidate.

If we cannot elect a right-wing candidate even after having our streets bathed with the blood of our people by the hundreds there will be nothing to do but waiting for the coming caliphate of France.

This is our last hope. Wake up France.

Makes me sad the media can't even be bashed for this if they do it. They'll be in the "right" because they argued with some "nazis" and won.

French people tend to be anti-violence as long as they're not youth abused by their parents or stuff like that, from what I see. Some weird people here and there but only kids with dumb parents who teach nothing to their children is the main cause.

The media though...Its shilling has be off the chart since not long, they have seen the american media do it and are doing the same now, they just don't want to let their political opponents to power or else they'll lose some power. It's hard to find real things to talk about anymore and it becomes more and more about who is evil and who is good in their eyes. Some good journalism here and there can still be found but the youth worries more about the TV programs and shit, politics isn't interesting and most won't vote unless they're forced to by their family.

Wherever is the whitest. If we're enough redpilled people gathering in one place, it will become a white ethnostate de facto.

Oops spoke too soon some of his chats getting screen cap leaked already buzzfeed.com/alphoenix/larmee-de-macron-pour-garder-une-belle-image-psi

Wait for the big reveal right before the second round and it's bye-bye Macron

Betting odds give her 1 in 3.

Why are we last..? Please help.

Yes. Put $300 on her cause I know it'll be another upset that defeatist can't see.

I think kek has been pretty loud and clear. It's not happening.

That's actually fucking true dumbass. Maybe if you got out of your pussy bubble called France. You would probably realize how fucked you are from the outside. You guys literally fucked your peoples legacy up. Keep on doing it so we can have substantial proof you guys are fucking faggots.

Even a cuck can see their homeland being destroyed.

And Macron?

Checked
And I will never allow Glorious France to bow to these filthy mongrels!
Vive la France!

You know your country is fucked when putting a woman in charge is an improvement

Le Pen will win. Kek is with her.

>post national country just like the USA now.
wat. Haven't you hard how many times Trump has been called a nationalist fascist?

1 in 2