T-the GOP isn't racist!

>t-the GOP isn't racist!

Here's the thing that gets me about the GOP, they keep fearmongering about Muslims but they largely live in shitty flyover states like Georgia where Muslim extremists wouldn't attack anyway, only white school shooters. New Yorkers, the only ones who have been hit by a major Islamic terror attack are smart enough to know that the vast majority of muslims aren't dangerous and the dangerous muslims are created by American soldiers, drones and people like Trump and Bannon who help ISIS recruit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m1yfJDCMU64
youtu.be/oD0z275nQnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the only people who have been killed by muslims aren't afraid of muslims

Clear sign of mental illness.

Sign that those affected by Muslim extremists are less likely to fall for war propaganda. Trump's expanding our military and Bannon's preparing for war with Iran and more boots on the ground.

Kek. I was gonna join the KKK, but now I'll just join the GOP.

Maybe blacks should start voting red

Also dems gerrymander too

>educated cities that don't conflate a religion of 2 billion with extremist groups that total in the thousands aren't as dumb as redneck states that do
Wow what a revelation

Muslims have a proven track record of attacking Americans. How is taking preventative measures against them a bad thing?

Also kicking blacks out of your district only helps Democrats, what you want to do is keep blacks in but dilute their votes by breaking up their districts.

I don't want to live around anyone from that desert shithole called the middle east.
I live in fucking Texas and see the faggots every day I go to work. They are not assimilating and I do not accept their culture.
They have no right to my homeland and you have no right to invite foreigners in on everyone else's behalf.

You don't invite your roommate's mortal enemy in your home, do you? If you do you are a shitty roommate.

Dems don't gerrymander nearly as much
Why would black people vote red when the Republican Party platform exists to prop up only the richest white people and poor people of any color are getting fucked. 20 million poor losing insurance, we aren't a first world country.

>dems don't gerrymander

Yeah, you care. ;>)

>Republican party only props up rich whites
>Republicans are illiterate rural retards from flyover country
wewlad

You're a dumb fuck holy shit
First of all, muslims who immigrate to the US are not our "mortal enemies" most of them love our country and our freedoms, why do you say they're not assimilating, because they still speak their native tongue and that makes you uncomfortable?
America is rapidly becoming a shithole too, and it's clearly not because of muslims, it's because of dumb fucks like you.

Then you're a faggot

They are our mortal enemies.
They do hate us.
Go fuck yourself princess.

>OP hasn't realized that most Sup Forums members don't like those washed up pieces of shit

>Dems don't gerrymander nearly as much
Lets take a look at the Maryland shall we?

You do realise Trump is a New Yorker, right?

Need a jungle to grow before a jungle cat can live in it

>muslims who immigrate to the US are not our "mortal enemies"
Tell that to the 9/11 victims

how is that racist? I'd kick anyone that would vote against me out of my district if I could.

Shit I'd murder them and their families and hang them outside the statehouse if I could

>most of them love our country and our freedoms

Wrong. Dead wrong.

They love welfare, gibsmedat, and the anti-discrimination laws which allow them to be retarded muzzie shitstains wherever they want to be.

Muslims are parasites, and the USA is a fantastic destination for parasites.

The only thing keeping them in check is the little problem that American citizens have with the tendency for Muslims to start fucking killing people, wherever they show up.

They did for trump

Muslims belong in camps

>we aren't a first world country.
Because faggots like you keep demanding we let third worlders in.

Illiterate Mexican peasants don't magically become upper middle class professionals when they cross the border.

When did camps become another name for Hell.

they messed up the headline its supposed to be:
>Georgia Republicans Pass Gerrymander to Kick Democrats Out of GOP Districts

Look at California

The entire state is gerrymandered to hell

>politicians gerry mander, left and right

Democrats enshrined racial gerrymandering into law with the VRA. Familiar with the black and hispanic caucuses? They would be decimated if it weren't for the mandatory "majority-minority" districts. That earmuff district in IL exists because they need to pack enough hispanics into the district to have a hispanic congressman.

>muslims don't assimilate to western culture, they're our enemies!
Keep drinking up that war propoganda, the weapons industry thanks you

And yet dems have fought to raise awareness about gerrymandering and make it impossible to gerrymander to win and republicans have not.

>New Yorkers, the only ones who have been hit by a major Islamic terror attack

The Five Dancing Israelis - 9/11/2001 - Our Purpose Was To Document The Eventflyover states
>only white school shooters
Oregon
California
Colorodo
Conecticut

>dems have pretended they give a fuck about gerrymandering to keep their 95% black voting stock

How does it feel to be the bad guys?

>Sweden, Germany, France, UK
You really want to go down that road?

Not true at all

The dems have successfully used gerrymandering to hold control of all aspects of California government.

>make it impossible to gerrymander to win
See

nice false equivalency. youre literally wrong the gerrymandeing was done under a republican majority.

Oh four non white shooters out of hundreds, nice
White people are disproportionately responsible for domestic terror in our country

There is a huge Mudslime community in Texas, they've even changed some of the fucking streetnames in Irving etc to Arabic names. What the actual fuck?

Trump's Muslim ban might be well intended but it's blatantly locking the stable door after the horse has bolted. It's spoilt little second generation jihadi shits like Omar Mateen that need addressing. Unfortunately the government can't touch them once they're American citizens. This is just the cuckservatives way of placating the unwashed hordes of rednecks.

Wouldn't know. You tell us.

You're the one try to displace American citizens.

Why do you suck Dem dick so much? Are you a gibsmedat minority or a nu-male cuck?

that is what you are supposed to do OP

they could have gerrymandered 33 percent 3 ways into republican districts then the blacks would never win a vote.

A few terror attacks and some made up ones compared to daily shootings and racially motivated murder by white Christian extemists, hmm doesn't seem that different desu. Reminder that these extremists are created by us.

let me give you a quick run down on gerrymandering

That's normal since this is a white country.
Arabs have no right to be here. Neither do spics or niggers.

I was waiting to read this post. le bait

Ofc there are more white terrorists than Muslim terrorists when Muslims only make up 1% of the US population (still too much if you ask me, take this from someone whose entire country has been taken over by shitskins.)

>this is a white country
>whites make up a little over half of the country but make up the vast majority of domestic terror
What's wrong with white christians? I'm white but I find white teenagers on sites like this far scarier than the friendly Muslims on Lubbock.

And yet Muslims are responsible for the most devastating terrorists attacks on Americans.

>Oh four non white shooters out of hundreds, nice

L2Read Dumbass.

I didn't say they weren't white. It was in reference to the red state vs blue state premise of the OP.

Also, false flags. You dense motherfucking shitskin.

>Sofia Smallstorm Unraveling Sandy Hook
youtu.be/m1yfJDCMU64

>We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook - NEW 2015 Documentary
youtu.be/oD0z275nQnM

"the vast majority of muslims aren't dangerous and the dangerous muslims are created by American soldiers" I'll agree that the majority of Muslims are peaceful but are you aware that a lot of muslims are taught hate from a very young age. Just read the Qur'an, the book that tells you to kill non-believers of Islam and that it's ok to beat your wife if she doesn't have sex with you. According to Sharia law: • Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death • A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah • Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

Did you even read what you typed?

>we have problems already
>better not do anything to prevent further problems!

Why is gerrymandering even allowed in the USA anyway ?

Rather have shitskins that shitbrains like you.
It does not make sense for white Christians to commit so many acts of terror
Immigrants commit less crime than native born citizens in the US, violent and nonviolent

You should run for president on the grounds of banning whites from the US. See how it works out for you.

And yet NYC knows that Islam isn't the problem, it's the terror groups the US helped create.
Literally no one is saying "let terrorists in", just stop conflating a religion of 2 billion with relatively small terror groups

Oh a conspiracy nut, lol

>New Yorkers, the only ones who have been hit by a major Islamic terror attack
Pulse night club, Florida
Inland Regional Center, San Bernardino

You know the Bible is absolutely filled with shit like that, right?
Bible justifies slavery, murdering rape victims, etc

Because republicans wouldn't win anymore otherwise

>I JUST KNOW HILLARY RIGGED THE ELECTION

Sup Forums is so hypocritical

Then put your money where your mouth is and go live with them. We will how fast you change your opinion of them. I did it, so I know you can too.

O-OLD TESTAMENT DOESNT COUNT!

"You know the Bible is absolutely filled with shit like that, right?
Bible justifies slavery, murdering rape victims, etc" that was in the old testament, Christians do not follow the old testament. The Christians follow the new testament, find me an example of what you said in the new testament.

Goy, stop peddling that western guilt

>'be nice to us or we'll become terrorists'

bullshit that sand niggers love to push. Muslims don't give a fuck about anyone else apart from other Muslims, and even then they don't mind blowing up other Muslims if they happen to be of a different sect.

>Regarding 3:28, Ibn Kathir writes, "meaning, in this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly." He quotes Muhammad's companion, Abu Ad-Darda', who said "we smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them."

Literally two examples, around the same scale as the monthly white terror attacks we get. Florida was a citizen and motivated by self hatred, travel ban wouldn't do shit about that
Nice

>Dems draw districts to include as many pigment rich fellows as possible for cynical political reasons, cheered for representing people with different shades of skin
>GOP does the same cynical political calculus in reverse, called evil monsters

Gerrymandering is cancer either way. Another curse my liberal hellhole state gave this country. Can we just get on with global societal collapse already?

>And yet Muslims still have slaves today
>Muslims still murder rape victims (honor killings)
You really want to do a comparison?

What? You really want to go down that road?
You americunts have only gotten rich muslims who fled the middle East in the 70's to escape the shit that now pours into the west. You have no fucking idea.

>names Ahmadis

Just fucking kill yourself.

Just a fan of the truth, but you're free to live a clueless existence if you want. Just keep watching CNN so you know where to get your world view.

>It does not make sense for white Christians to commit so many acts of terror

Also, please name some of these "acts of terror" you keep alluding to and how you knew that these people were Christians. I want to see just how deluded you really are.

They should show more gratitude. Their votes were never going to matter in GOP-dominated districts.

And what state am I looking at?

>barbarism being practiced hundreds of years ago
vs
>barbarism being practiced now

What? They literally have a program to push niggers into white areas through hud

minority-majority districts are like mandated in the Civil Rights Act and minorities mostly live in pretty concentrated areas which makes drawing districts for them pretty easy. Now they complain that they're not gerrymandered into enough white districts, they want nothing short of it all it seems.

Yes we totally want niggers running everything

You burgers got a little taste under Obama of what happens when you let them run a country

See I was going to post this. Is whites running things really a bad thing? I mean whites actually achieved what was thought impossible and actually made a decent country in the inhospitable wastes of Africa for awhile

Those damn Christian extremists hurrrrrr.

Again, really, you want to go down that hole? Would you like some German crime statistics by ethnicity next?

>0.9% of the US population is Muslim. 83% are christian.

>So there are 92 times as many christians as Muslims.

>Yet only 7 times as many terrorist acts.

>Meaning each individual Muslim in the US is 13 times as likely to be a terrorist.

Yeah, it was section 8 housing program, wasn't it?

>Also dems gerrymander too
reps are the only ones historically famous for it, and the ones that, without it, wouldnt win congress ever again

What is Gerrymander?

> why do you say they're not assimilating, because they still speak their native tongue and that makes you uncomfortable?

thats pretty much the definition of not assimilating

you leave your own culture behind and accept the culture of your host nation, if you keep speaking your mudshit language you aren't a real american

>t-the GOP isn't racist!
lel we only say that during elections, and retards fall for it every time
enjoy your disenfranchisement, nignog

shit i didnt know "cleaning up" was now western culture

fuck off

Basically drawing imaginary lines in the sand to " win" states
Good example It's something both parties pretend they don't do while at the same time accuse the other of doing, this time claiming they are doing it to kick black people out most likely with no proof.

Their is more cases of school shootings up north, midwest, and the west coast. You're a fucking retard.

But Georgia isn't a flyover state

the reason why Republicans hold any seats in congress in 2017

Yes and here is another trick they do; if a company wants to build houses they can, only if a few of the houses are sold for below the market rate. What this is supposed to do is introduce (((diversity))) into an area that won't usually have it. Example, a neighborhood where the houses are $170,000 but a few houses are $50,000 to encourage minorities to come in.

So the forced multiculturalists forcing Americans to accept forced diversity are the good guys?

Fuck off, shill. Georgia doesn't require this liberal shit, and I'm glad they do consider it a "flyover" state. Otherwise, they'd be coming over here in droves.

Also, I'm so glad we've got Nathan Deal as our Governor. I'm glad he's removing nigger votes which could eventually ruin the whole state, as they have with Atlanta.

We as Christians are no longer required to follow the law of Moses after salvation was offered through Christ.

>fearmongering
Implying they aren't a massive sandnigger issue of maddening proportions

>Where Muslim extremists wouldn't attack anyways
"Hahaha they wouldn't attack you thoumst opinion is meaningless knave"
>Trump
>"Growing" ISIS by bombing the piss out of them

>Democrats still blaming gerrymandering
>Democrats opened the door to abuses during the Voting Rights Act

Does the left always step on its own landmines, or only when things don't go their way?

I'm not even a Christian and it utterly infuriates me when people compare extremist Christianity to Islam..

Truly not sure how any white person can defend nigger sub-animals or mudslime pedos.

Never forget gents, all it takes is one redpilled mother fucker in bio-warfare to unleash the nigger/kike virus and we completely and utterly pwn humanity.

Gerrymandering is a problem I completely agree but the reason people do it is because of party support. If it was a bunch of whites in that area voting dem instead of black, they'd be doing the same thing. Calling it wayysiss is just marxist pity politics

>be nigger in 75% red district.
>moved by the GOP to an all black district.
>Finally have the demoshit representation I've always wanted.

Without gerrymandering the Dems, especially the black democratic caucus, would have even less representation in the south.

That's because they don't teach the history in context. The Voting Rights Act made it legal to define borders for the sake of racial discrimination. That meant that black populations could create congressional districts that didn't follow the traditional compactness rules, and they they could stretch and contort over odd landscapes. You know what it did? It allowed Republicans to segregate those votes. It was an unintended consequence of civil rights, and another example of when good intentions shit the bed. This is what the left doesn't understand, they always have the "best intentions" and never think about the unintended consequences.

Fuck 'em, they dug their own grave.

LITERALLY a nonstory.

I live in one of the most left-leaning(read: worst) states in the US and the Dems do the exact same thing here but in the reverse, doing everything they can to shift power from predominantly white, right-leaning areas to their vote plantations- er, I mean urban areas.