youtube.com/watch?v=1Rk1dAIhiVc
youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaE-1iUkrb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((Rebel Media)))
egas

>Sup Forums like Laura and rebel media now
>the video is basically neocon virtue signaling and immediately starts out calling whites dumb idiots and stars a nigger spewing ad hominems with debunked facts in a style you'd expect from those fuck Trump mexican videos

This is what those waifu fags always fall for. Never trust self appointed "conservative" women who simply state obvious facts about political correctness and "btfo le dumb SJWs" to look cool and get viewers from orbiters. Remember that evalion and shoe and all the other dumb female youtubers are dumb whores spewing entry level right wing rhetoric and want nothing but your shekels.

The tits dont match up between the people.

Rebel media founded by a Jew
Controlled opposition folks. People are waking up however

>white genocide means you just don't like it when other people choose to race mix
What a fucking strawman, this guy needs to stop.
I should not have to compete with Tyrone or Muhammad having 7 children.
The whole point is that Europeans, the only people that pretty stable population, should be able to live peacefully and in a maintained way, as opposed to being outbred and put in decline by another people.
I bet the Egyptian Copts love the fact that they are being outbred and their culture being vaporized by Muslims (sarcasm).
You know where these breeding contents exist? In fucking Israel vs Palestine, with walls and military between tehm. I don't want that to have be Europe's state. Why can't these people see the bigger picture.
I want Europe to be European, i want Japan to be Japanese, I want Poland to be Polish. Why can't whites have a home?

>culture has nothing to do with race
Another lie. Staying this doesn't make it true. They definitely overlap.

You realise the image on the right is a british reality tv "star"

*breeding contests, not contents
Furthermore, even if we have immigration, the problem isn't all race, it's that we keep importing the shittiest ones from 3rd-world countries like Guatemala and Somalia. And even you claim it's simply "culture" and not race, why are we importing these shitty "cultures"?

The Rebel Media team is literally in Israel right now shilling for the "morally superior" IDF

youtube.com/watch?v=feIkX-6Xi7k

Muh white genocide.

Fuck off stormfront

And they are fucking stealing MolyMeme's thumbnail title style.
fucking jews, I now understand what controlled opposition means - it means whether an outlet for the "left' or "right", it' still a safe space to promote the jews.

rebel media is hard-libertarian

did you really not see this coming?

cuuuuuuuuuute!

Consumerism is to blame for falling white birth rates. Without immigration our leaders would have to make incentives for us to breed and replace ourselves.

The system is genocidal whether it is intentional or not.

UHHH GUYS? Did we just get btfo by Rebel Media?

(((Rebel media)))

sage

This, Lauren has been playing around with ethnonationalism though, so she's still a candidate. I'm not sure if she's doing that for shekels or to set her self up as the controlled opposition.

>Implying she is not a useful idiot to lure wankers to our movement

Is everyone in the media a Jew?

Ezra is a Jew, Ezra owns Rebel Media

is PJW still /our guy/?

This is important,
it's a public opinion poll,

relating to violent muslim rapefugees (let them remain or be deported?)

please help us,
only takes a few seconds

(yes we actually need to ask for help - our situation is that fucked)

Not everyone. But you should see "right-wing" channels like PragerU having Jews talk about Israel, it's laughable how biased they are.
>I-It's not supression against the Palestinians, their populations has increased (meanwhile, so has Israel's, in this shitty breeding war they're having).

I don't care, I still want to wrap Lauren Southern's braids around my cock

>autistic libshit
Sure.

Maintain your /own guys/, you cuck, don't lump us in with your shallow society critic loving ass

No he is a faggot/faggot lover

I am Paul, fuck Sup Forums racists

Are you implying that the IDF is not the only moral force in the whole Middle East as it's literally the only one true Democracy (tm)!

>Attacking your fanbase

Good luck with that, Urkel.

>muh civic nationalism
>muh melting pot
if america is not to be a single ethnically-defined nation, but is instead a nation defined by ideas, then don't people automatically lose their citizenship if they disagree with the national zeitgeist OR if they abuse the rights we all believe people have?

so if you're anti-gun, you should be deported, and if you're a school shooter, you should be executed. the 2nd amendment is why; it's the second most important idea. censorship would be similarly treated, for example, twitter doesn't think it has a responsibility to keep everyone's content public, and they actually aggressively delete or hide inflammatory content, so they're not really on board with the 1st amendment, and thus shouldn't be allowed to operate as a corporation in the united states or earn a profit here.

white nationalists on the other hand, like they did in rhodesia, would protect their second-class citizens in a more benevolent, christian fashion, rather than oppress them (which is where we're headed). is that actually worse?

Gavin McInnes recently divorced his Native American wife, from what a former Rebel subscriber told me, and is rumored to be courting a JAP from LA/Manhattan.

Gotta join the tribe before they destroy America.

Everyone should boycott Rebel for going full-Israel propaganda. This is the entire point of people like Gavin, Southern, Milo, Harris, Levin, Savage etc. They hijack pro-Americanism, and seep pro-Israel messaging into their content...until a "Muslim war" erupts, and they become NEO-NEO-CONS.

Israel has 400 nukes at Dimona. They have Rothschild money and power. They have Mossad and AIPAC.

Rahm Emmanuelle the "Godfather" of Chicago's death cult, was IDF and remains a dual-citizen. Rahm's brother, Ari Emmanuel, runs Hollywood (see Ari from 'Entourage') and sits on the board of Vice Media, among others. He had Mel Gibson blacklisted.

Israel is not America's little rascal cousin, or our 51st state as it's widely referred in Iran.

Israel's endgame is to dump Muslims into the US and Europe, so that Western Civ becomes the Middle East, and Israel becomes the USA as a theocratic nat-soc state of Talmudic supremacy.

America is viewed as the dumb wrecking ball, the Rocky Balboa shitkicker breadwinner for their Kingdom. Americans are dumbed down by Cultural Marxism and drugs, while the real rebels are surveiled by Israeli spy/collection networks. Including Facebook. You don't think the film was called 'The Social Network' for pure obviousness ---the plot is indicative of how (((they))) admire thieving Anglos/Aryans/Americans out of their ideas and rewards, Winklevoss Twins being white caricatures deserving a hoodwink.

Israel, get fucked.

wow this is pretty disappointing but pretty expected.

Europe should allow more muslims and blacks come to europe for peace. Sweden is the most progressive country on earth. They show tolerance better than anyone. If you think you can avoid that the white race will stay in the future, you are stupid. Thanks bye Sup Forumstards

response video was good, seems like sjws or rebel media people mass disliked it though

youtube.com/watch?v=9GqGpO2RQy4

You are god damn right. Same thing happened with tea party shit.

>brainwash whites into hating themselves and dating non-whites or stay childless
>"It's consensual and out of their "free will", goy!"
>"White genocide isn't real and you are stupid for even assuming it exists, goy!"
>"You're a paranoid nutjob if you see racemixing propaganda in our entertainment, goy!"

wew really heated up my oven

this vid comes out: youtube.com/watch?v=1Rk1dAIhiVc

then jewbelmedia makes a vid the next day hmmmmmmmmmmm

>the altright is stupid
what a thought provoking title, really jostles my gray metter

>be for ethno-nationalism

>have hate boner against the only ethno-nationalist state in existence

stormplebs lol

((Rebel media))

(((rebel media)))

They even disabled comments on the channel itself. I bet it was a shitshow

the alt right doesnt exist

>muh Alt-Right
When will you retards realize that the Alt-Right is not real and that you're being astroturfed by a bunch of losers?

That's a big forehead

Almost

Never trusted this bitch in the first place. I wont punch right but I'll remind people who cite them that they have jewish interests. They are somewhat useful though

They're purging the discussion of critical comments as we speak

Undeniable evidence that Michael Enoch is Jewish - youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
Mike Enoch Admits He's Jewish (again) - youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY
Mike Delaney on (((Mike Enoch))) - youtube.com/watch?v=ZaE-1iUkrb4

She's a woman, of course she's doing it for shekels and clicks.

race mixing trash

Stop

No

well look who got bought out.

>it's another antifa-bot posts his collection of 90 screenshots thread
Absolutely white and based

Is that a fridge? Is it energy star efficient?

>angry alt-kike

Honestly not at all what I expected him to look like.