GET IN HERE! CNN tweeted Assange needs to be killed!

Holy shit! This was just tweeted then deleted by CNN Jake Tapper regarding Vault 7!

Wikileaks tweeted only 1% was released. Shit just got serious guys!

Need better proof, this board would love to rag on Crapper if you got something more convincing than that

News fake codes we can't let him get and gay

I follow him and he tweeted that then deleted it really quickly!

Need to see an archive first, m8.

Fake tweets only hurt our cause.

FAKE AND GAY
A
K
E

A
N
D

G
A
Y

Jake Butt Tapper is worried his cover will be blown.

Fake and gay

@115772221
(You)

BELIEVABLE

Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper Fake Yapper Jake Tapper

TRUMP'S SPEECH WAS DIVISIVE, IT WAS RACIST, AND IT WAS UNAMERICAN.

Sauce or it didn't happen.

Jake tapper needs to be bummed by a fucking gorilla. For national security purposes.

Doesn't twitter show the tweet time at the viewer's local time? Tapper is based on the the East Coast which is 5 hours behind Britbongistan. So he did not just tweet this.

Wikileaks should dump the tape of Anderson Cooper using a black child as a human shield when the bullets started flying.

Jake Tapper is a pedo that works with the CIA to get footage of naked girls.

>This was just tweeted then deleted
can you prove that?

Kek no way this is legit

I'm pretty sure CNN's relentlessly dishonest shit has damaged this country more than wikileaks ever could.

pretty good shop sir, i am a mod of /r/photoshopbattles and would like you to join our community! When does the Barwhal bacon? haha

have a le good day

Trump can't charge everyone at CNN with terrorism soon enough.

Most of it will be boring shit. But there will be some more gems.

kek, its real. do a reverse image search on it

What's with the fucking hysteria? This is just the opinion of one man. It's worth less than dog shit

bump

fake

>reading anything by that massive faggot

OP is a massive faggot

the kid got hit in the head with a brick from looters and he dragged the kid to safety.

there was no gun fire or violence going on in this situation

And you my friend would know the true value of dogshit.

>It's worth less than dog shit
we're not talking about african governments literalnigger