Fake news

>Fake news
>Deep state
It's really depressing reading the language on this board, realizing just how many of you are plants here to parrot Trump's latest narrative.

Fake News was a leftist term first, retard.

>CTR has now deposited $.02 into your account. Thank you for your post.

They're not plants unfortunately. They do it for free.

And you all derided it as horseshit with no basis in fact. Then Trump used it and it now competes with "cuck" for the most used insult on this board.

Yeah George Soros wanted to diversify his portfolio so he mails me free dildos if I post dank Trump memes

The CTR and Shareblue meme was only ever propagated so much to distract from your own shilling organizations.

Everyone here has seen the official registration of ShareBlue and CTR. Wikileaks even released DNC members talking about CTR. You've outed yourself as a shill but you already knew that, shill impersonator.

I'd like a job in your Applied Memetics division. I've been memeing since 05 and have produced quality, long-lasting memes such as milhouse.

my alias is the Dark Memer. you may have heard of me.

No shit it exists. It's just a convenient half-truth for you to peddle. The more notorious and pathetic they are, the easier it is for you to push that surely they're the ONLY shills on this site.

>the only shills
Nah nigger we got reddit fags too. Their "bourgeoisie" will always have them as useful idiots.

>all white males who are successful are evil and obtained it through illegal means.

Guess who's the broken record.

Oh and I obama is nothing but a common nigger.

We don't require sunlight either

If you call it a half truth that makes it less true :)

>Deep state
>fake news
Well I think you are new to the Internet my friend it was 4 years ago these '' ''conspiracy theories '' ' were proved true '

hale hortler

>OP is still a faggot and Trump is still the god emperor of mankind.

Only that it was horseshit what the left and the media were calling fake news. They're claim was in fact fake news.

No plants here besides from the left

I think its more disturbing to me, that what is considered common knowledge among 4th+generation immigrant Americans, is considered insane and without any coherency to you; not only does it imply potential disrespect for your ancestors and brothers/citizens(if you are a late generation American), but also a fundamental dysfunction as a citizen of a Nation that more than not, acknowledges that its own Government is a necessary evil to be used as little as possible, so to adhere to its philosophy of: 'you are free to do as you please, so long as it doesn't infringe upon another's right to do the same'.

The terms you use are entirely subjective and perspective-dependent

To put it into perspective: "A century ago in the U.S., government at all levels took up about 8 percent of the economy. Now it takes up about 40 percent. It regulates everything from the size of beverage containers to what questions must not be asked in job interviews. "

actually the most use of deep state ive seen is from MSM which is kinda scary that they actually acknowledge its real

Maybe they want to be friends pol?

Cia we can be friends if you promise to stop watching us masturbating.

Deal?